Speakers for PC for Apartment Gaming Use/Music, and Videos

Was looking at the Logitech G560 Speakers, but not sure how well those would do in an apartment setting,    A lot of Reviews I looked at said there very loud, so maybe not a good choice for an apartment,  been wearing my Logitech G933 wireless headphones almost 8-12 hours a day,  but kinda rather switch off at times, still wear the headset for some games, and speakers for other times, watching videos, and such as well

My Previous Set was Klipsch 4.1 for a few years til died in 2006,   and Klipsch 2.1 after that from 2006-2018, when moved, attempted to replug them in, all had was static, and no sound from them,  maybe damaged during move or carrying in, I have no idea.    

How many neighboring apartments do you have, are the walls thin, and how loud do you crank the speakers? I have the Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 in many different apartments, and it's been fine (no complaints). I also have a 5.1 home theater setup for my TV and again no complaints. It really all depends on your apartment/neighbors... 

Well can hear in the apartment like doors closing, sometimes there voices from next door,  though my room is situated next to the Living Room with a closet in between, and outdoor window behind Computer Desk,   there is 3 Floors and we're in the lower portion of the apartment, garden style.     So may work out well possibly.      Will Take a Look at the link as well posted as well on the last post

Well at Old Condo before we moved when i had bigger room in basement there, i cranked them so high, i could hear them upstairs lol, maybe why they died and won't work now lol.    At apartment i'd not crank high if they worked as don't want any loud noise complaints or anything.    Since they didn't work, been using Headset for over a year all day most days since moved in here in 2018

Lol, now thats funny.     Guess i'll decide soon which one to go for, and purchase, and keep volume low, and think should be ok hopefully