My 2019 Halloween Mask ... Momo

So was looking for a really creepy Halloween mask on amazon. I found this one. I didn't know the story of Momo until after I ordered the the creepy looking mask. After ordering it I looked up momo. lol. So I thought I would have some fun and recorded this quick video while trying on the mask for the first time.

Then found some creepy music, a jump scare sound effect and did 1 min of voice work and edited this video together. 

Total Production time ... 5 - 10 mins

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Steven68 said:

This character is sooo bad... This character is become trending this year because some children died because of this character and ugly face.

Nobody died, grow up

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So last night operation "Scare the crap out of children" was a success. I was relentless. Half the children didn't want to approach me for candy they were terrified. One child screamed, some cried and others are probably scarred for life. I had a blast, it was so much fun. If you are wondering what my costume looked like. Here it is! 

1 hour ago, warwagon said:

So last night operation "Scare the crap out of children" was a success. I was relentless. Half the children didn't want to approach me for candy they were terrified. One child screamed, some cried and others are probably scarred for life. I had a blast, it was so much fun. If you are wondering what my costume looked like. Here it is! 

Mission accomplished! That’s one of the best Momo inspired costumes I’ve seen this year. 

On 9/19/2019 at 9:22 PM, warwagon said:

So was looking for a really creepy Halloween mask on amazon. I found this one. I didn't know the story of Momo until after I ordered the the creepy looking mask. After ordering it I looked up momo. lol. So I thought I would have some fun and recorded this quick video while trying on the mask for the first time.

Then found some creepy music, a jump scare sound effect and did 1 min of voice work and edited this video together. 

Total Production time ... 5 - 10 mins

Haha :) Nice one!

Not doing anything this year... 😛

I had a weird Halloween.  See, I was in Disney World and they've had their fancy dress Not So Scary Halloween Party going since September, so 17 Sep I was in the park celebrating dressed as Wreck It Ralph (home made costume).  Weirdly, on that night I was the only one dressed as such and it seemed to go down well - but then again positivity and "Hey love your costume" or "Gonna wreck it?" sorta fun is part of the vibe there.

Last night, well Thursdays's I host a pub quiz every week anyway, and we did a Halloween themed one this week and made it prizes for fancy dress.  One team came as Stranger Things characters - and a girl was the demigorgon.  Amazing costume, skin tight - their team name was "Demigorgon with a camel toe" LOL

6 hours ago, Human.Online said:

I had a weird Halloween.  See, I was in Disney World and they've had their fancy dress Not So Scary Halloween Party going since September, so 17 Sep I was in the park celebrating dressed as Wreck It Ralph (home made costume).  Weirdly, on that night I was the only one dressed as such and it seemed to go down well - but then again positivity and "Hey love your costume" or "Gonna wreck it?" sorta fun is part of the vibe there.

Last night, well Thursdays's I host a pub quiz every week anyway, and we did a Halloween themed one this week and made it prizes for fancy dress.  One team came as Stranger Things characters - and a girl was the demigorgon.  Amazing costume, skin tight - their team name was "Demigorgon with a camel toe" LOL

Lets see the skin tight costume

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

This topic was automatically locked because it did not receive any replies for a year. If you want to have this topic reopened

• please contact any staff moderator or
  • report the first post of the topic with the reason why it should be reopened.

Thank you.