1909 available

Hello,

This could be a bug.  As far as I know, it's only in release candidate stage (or whatever the term is that Microsoft uses for release candidates these days).

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

On 10/12/2019 at 1:29 AM, DKAngel said:

i downloaded the iso now it wasnt me to put a key in , which i dont have

Just say you don't have a key and choose the version of windows 10 it is, it usually still activate just fine.

On 10/12/2019 at 1:29 AM, DKAngel said:

i downloaded the iso now it wasnt me to put a key in , which i dont have

choose don't have a key like Warwagon said but if you don't have that option I'm told you should verify you have the correct language pack version. someone on the FPN stated they had this bug when they downloaded the en-US version because they had the en-UK version installed.

On 10/12/2019 at 12:21 AM, goretsky said:

Hello,

This could be a bug.  As far as I know, it's only in release candidate stage (or whatever the term is that Microsoft uses for release candidates these days).

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

I think it is out but I believe MS said they were releasing in waves so you may or may not see it already.

As for me I stay on the release preview ring personally so I've had 1909 for awhile :)

im using the en_us iso and my copy is en_us but it wont let me select which edition or skip the product key, cant say ive encountered this before, normally when grabbing the iso it just goes

Just now, DKAngel said:

im using the en_us iso and my copy is en_us but it wont let me select which edition or skip the product key, cant say ive encountered this before, normally when grabbing the iso it just goes

Where did you get this ISO from?

Just download the release preview ISO from the Insider site and install it from that. WU will patch it to the latest CU.

Just now, Vince800 said:

Where did you get this ISO from?

Just download the release preview ISO from the Insider site and install it from that. WU will patch it to the latest CU.

from the site that was linked in the main article

1 hour ago, kiddingguy said:

Not showing up on my PC.

I guess I'll just have to wait a couple of days more...

Correct. It’s not yet available to the general public. 

1 minute ago, kiddingguy said:

Any ideas when it will RTM? Today maybe?

Or next week? Or else?

I was under the impression that it has RTM'd already and they're releasing it in waves over the next few weeks

15 minutes ago, Brandon H said:

I was under the impression that it has RTM'd already and they're releasing it in waves over the next few weeks

Where did you get that impression? Honest question, I’ve not read or seen such a thing. Typically when that happens the MCT is updated and as of a few days ago it was not.

7 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

Where did you get that impression? Honest question, I’ve not read or seen such a thing. Typically when that happens the MCT is updated and as of a few days ago it was not.

the FPN article https://www.neowin.net/news/the-windows-10-november-2019-update-is-the-update-that-you-should-definitely-install but maybe I was just reading too much into it and misinterpreted.

I'm on the Release Preview ring personally as I've said before so I've already had it for awhile so don't have much to judge by myself.

6 minutes ago, Brandon H said:

the FPN article https://www.neowin.net/news/the-windows-10-november-2019-update-is-the-update-that-you-should-definitely-install but maybe I was just reading too much into it and misinterpreted.

I'm on the Release Preview ring personally as I've said before so I've already had it for awhile so don't have much to judge by myself.

Unsure. MS is still using future tense terms with releasing. Other blogs are saying soon. I don’t find any that say it is rolling out now. When the MCT updates, that’s what I would go by. We don’t even have ISOs on MSDN, I don’t think. 

• 3 weeks later...

On 10/15/2019 at 7:21 AM, adrynalyne said:

Unsure. MS is still using future tense terms with releasing. Other blogs are saying soon. I don’t find any that say it is rolling out now. When the MCT updates, that’s what I would go by. We don’t even have ISOs on MSDN, I don’t think. 

the 1909 ISOs with build 18363.418 (KB4517389) became available to MSDN on either Oct. 16 or Oct. 17, adrynalyne

what OP experienced is most likely a WU bug (aka WU problem on MS's end) as GA or public release of 1909 is supposed to happen sometime in mid-November

2 hours ago, erpster3 said:

the 1909 ISOs with build 18363.418 (KB4517389) became available to MSDN on either Oct. 16 or Oct. 17, adrynalyne

what OP experienced is most likely a WU bug (aka WU problem on MS's end) as GA or public release of 1909 is supposed to happen sometime in mid-November

My comment was on the 14th.