Best tablet with native HDMI out?

Hi what's currently the best tablet with native HDMI out? Money is no object. I just want the best. I looked at the Nvidia Shield tablet, but that's a bit old, with very variable reviews. I need something I can easily pair with my Fatshark FPV goggles that I would like to use for my drone.  (When all this crap is over of course). I tried a bunch of USBC to Mini HDMI adapters but they are all invariably pretty flaky. I would prefer something with native HDMI out.

I would look at a 2-in-1 laptop. Some of them have detachable screens that can be used like a tablet.

45 minutes ago, Mindovermaster said:

I would look at a 2-in-1 laptop. Some of them have detachable screens that can be used like a tablet.

No it wouldn't work DGI drone software is Android (or IOS) only as far as I know.

52 minutes ago, Mindovermaster said:

Chromebooks should be Android complient. (I would think)

Thanks, but the DGI drone controller links up to a smartphone or tablet. A laptop of any description is unlikely to work. The HDMI out is a requirement to pump the video to my Fatshark fpv goggles.

Samsung S6

HUAWEI MatePad Pro 5G

5 hours ago, Marujan said:

Samsung S6

HUAWEI MatePad Pro 5G

Erm... Are you sure the both have native (as in a built in port) HDMI out? I'm not so keen on the old Samsung phone though I think.

29 minutes ago, LostCat said:

From what I can see the Galaxy Tab S6 (what they meant) can do it.  But I only see a USB-C port so I assume it's through that.

Still should qualify as native - https://www.hdmi.org/spec/typec

Yeah, I have the S5E and it's the same deal. But I end up with a janky collection of cables and adapters popping out of here there and everywhere and have already blown a small fortune on these, with only extremely variable rates of success in getting them to work - and none have done very reliably. Hence I'm seeking the holy grail it seems in a tablet that has native HDMI out, has good battery life, a great screen and is highly reviewed among buyers. I'm not sure if such a thing exists. The Nvidia Shield K1 can do it apparently, but it appears to have production and quality control issues. (Going by the reviews.) (And it's old as stink.)

Ideally I'd like to find something I can still buy, before the world ends, lol.

Edited by jebus197