When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works.

Lenovo introduces new Yoga Duet 7i with Intel Ice Lake processors

Today, Lenovo introduced a handful of new devices, including a couple of Windows 10 2-in-1s and an Android tablet.

At the high end of the spectrum, there's the Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i, a Windows 10 2-in-1 with a detachable keyboard and a kickstand. In terms of specs, it comes with Intel's Ice lake processors with Iris Plus graphics, and up to 16GB of RAM and 1TB of PCIe SSD storage. The 13-inch display is has 2K resolution and covers 100% of the sRGB color gamut, with brightness up to 450 nits and support for Dolby Vision. Lenovo promises battery life up to 10.8 hours.

It offers plenty of features, with support for Windows Hello thanks to an IR camera, Alexa integration, optional LTE support, and presence sensing powered by Mirametrix's Glance technology. It can protect the screen from people looking over your shoulder, pause videos when you walk away, or move content to an external monitor when your turn your head to it.

It also comes with a basic digital pen, but most notably it supports the new Lenovo E-Color Pen, which is sold separately. This new pen has a sensor that lets you pick colors from real life objects by touching them with the tip, and then use them in artistic apps such as Photoshop and Illustrator.

The Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i will be available in Slate Gray and a new Orchid color when it launches in June. It will start at €1199, including the folio case and the active digital pen.

The Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3i is much more affordable, and it's powered by Intel's Pentium processors, plus it comes with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of eMMC storage. It still has optional LTE support, so you can stay connected on the go. Battery life goes up to eight hours, according to Lenovo.

The display is just 10.3 inches on the Duet 3i, and it comes in Full HD resolution and brightness up to 330 nits. It also comes with a digital pen in some markets, though support for the new E-Color pen doesn't seem to be present. It also has dual 360-degree microphones to be used with Cortana and a webcam with a privacy shutter if you need it.

The IdeaPad Duet 3i comes in Graphite Grey, and it'll be available starting at €429 when it launches in July.

Finally, Lenovo introduced the second-generation Smart Tab M10 FHD Plus, with built-in Alexa support. The Alexa integration is fairly obvious here, with support for Show Mode to make the tablet double as a smart display, and features that make it easier to talk to friends and family on other supported Alexa devices.

It's powered by a MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core chipset, plus a TDDI chip to improve touch recognition and efficiency, offering up to nine hours of battery life.

The Smart Tab M10 has dual front-facing speakers with Dolby Atmos, but it can also be slotted into the Lenovo Smart Dock, which has its own speakers and far-field microphones to enable touch-free interaction. The Smart Dock is also what enables the Show Mode for Alexa, so Amazon content is more easily accessible this way.

The Lenovo Smart Tab M10 FHD Plus will be available in June and start at €229, including the Smart Dock.

Report a problem with article
Next Article

Facebook Libra's Calibra wallet is rebranded as Novi

Previous Article

June Games with Gold include Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, Destroy All Humans, and more