Nothing Disrupts the System Like an Inquisitive Mind

14 minutes ago, SeriouslyMaD said:

The facts, logic and reality all laid out cleanly and neatly.

Please share this video before it's removed. They won't like it once millions have watched it.

LOL the old "watch it before it's removed" rhetoric to get more people to watch it. As my sig says, keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out and this guy is throwing it against the wall hoping it sticks. You'll need your tin foil hat for this vid.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SeriouslyMaD said:

Please share this video before it's removed. They won't like it once millions have watched it.

Im curious, where is your "inquisitive mind" when Trump makes baseless claims that he can never support and lies to his base so often? Why do you not inquire when he does these things?

• Like 2

On 7/8/2020 at 7:35 PM, mudslag said:

Im curious, where is your "inquisitive mind" when Trump makes baseless claims that he can never support and lies to his base so often? Why do you not inquire when he does these things?

he's too woke to answer your question.

4 hours ago, waysidesc said:

he's too woke to answer your question.

Never expected him to, it's not the first time he's been called out. Also the video is still up, barely broke 50k views lol

Why is it that these idiots accuse people of being sheep and believing whatever they are told...

But then believe whatever their herd of idiots tell them without ever applying any personal thought process?

• Like 2

On 7/9/2020 at 12:26 AM, SeriouslyMaD said:

Who are “they”?

Who is going to have the video removed?

On what grounds?

Why do you need people to share this trash?

Oh that’s right... play the censored victim card in an attempt to pretend like this says anything of any value...

• Like 3

It starts with a lie. The first claim the guy makes is utterly untrue!

”Quarantine is a term used for the certified sick”

No it’s not. It means segregation to determine and then address any potential sickness.  When an animal comes into the country and is placed into quarantine, it’s not because the animal IS sick, it’s because it MAY BE sick or carrying bugs.  When you quarantine a file, it’s not because it IS malware, it’s because you want to check and then delete it.

So of the first argument made is entirely wrong, why would I have any faith to engage any further? You bringing this here is nothing more than an indication of the level of nonsense that you either believe or wish to push upon others. So either you are mentally lacking or deliberately circulating disinformation.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I work in a large hospital as a critical care RN and have seen the deaths from this pandemic first hand. I work with COVID-19 patients and I have seen entire families die from this virus. This video is total cr@p. Anyone who believes this is an utter fool. I guess that this is Darwinism at it's best.

Just now, Barney T. said:

I work in a large hospital as a critical care RN and have seen the deaths from this pandemic first hand. I have seen entire families die from this virus. This video is total cr@p. Anyone who believes this is an utter fool. I guess that this is Darwinism at it's best.

Same, insofar as I have personally seen families where more than one person, previously healthy and within the age brackets deemed “less risk” die. This is why I get so infuriated when people deny it!

Hope you are coping ok with what you’re going through!

• Like 2

On 7/14/2020 at 4:30 PM, Barney T. said:

I work in a large hospital as a critical care RN and have seen the deaths from this pandemic first hand. I work with COVID-19 patients and I have seen entire families die from this virus. This video is total cr@p. Anyone who believes this is an utter fool. I guess that this is Darwinism at it's best.

Thank you for the work that you do.