Could This Wifi card increase system temps?

own this wifi card, and also an Asus Pci e AC2100 one,  mind you this one has a large red heatsink,  that one used to drop to 2ghz alot, then back to 5ghz.

TP Link AX 3000 model

Which one does folks think i should stay with, keep using in my Custom Built 10th Gen I7 10700 System?

Why did you ever use 2? You know that 2 can interfere, fighting with the 5g/2.4g spectrum.

As for heat, make sure you have a cool intake and hotter air to go out. That way, you well never have issues.

Yeah well do have 3 Intake fans,   1 Exhaust fans as well,  adding more soon as can to top of case as well ((Probably 2 140MM Exhausts to the top i think),    and only 1 card is installed at a time,  i might just stick with current card installed, and just save the TP AX3000 one i suppose.      

35 minutes ago, bikeman25 said:

own this wifi card, and also an Asus Pci e AC2100 one,  mind you this one has a large red heatsink,  that one used to drop to 2ghz alot, then back to 5ghz.

TP Link AX 3000 model

Which one does folks think i should stay with, keep using in my Custom Built 10th Gen I7 10700 System?

Stay with the AX3000 model.  It's far newer hardware and there's no reason to think either of them will noticeably impact system temps.