When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works.

Huawei FreeBuds 3i with active noise cancellation launched in India

Huawei has today launched its new truly wireless earbuds in India. Called FreeBuds 3i, this launch comes months after the FreeBuds 3 arrived in India.

The Huawei FreeBuds 3i will be available in India with a price tag of ₹9,990. These earbuds were earlier launched in the UK with a price tag of £90. In India, the FreeBuds 3i will be available between August 6-7 exclusively for Amazon Prime members. It will then be widely available to other customers starting from August 12. Those buying the FreeBuds 3i will also get a Huawei Band 4 (worth ₹3,099) for free.

The FreeBuds 3 looked quite similar to the Apple AirPods, but the FreeBuds 3i’s looks are closer to the AirPods Pro. Each bud weighs in at 5.5 grams, and Huawei is offering silicone tips in four different sizes.

The new earbuds feature 10mm dynamic drivers, three microphones, Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, and touch control support. Among the highlights is the support for active noise cancellation. There’s a 37mAh battery in the earbuds that are said to offer up to 3.5 hours of music playback. The charging case, on the other hand, features a 410mAh battery that can offer a total of 14.5 hours of playback.

Report a problem with article
Next Article

Here's how to watch the Xbox Games Showcase later today

User removing Surface Duo from brown bag
Previous Article

Surface Duo passes through the FCC as launch inches closer