Unboxing  When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works.

HP Envy 15 unboxing and first impressions

On the outside, HP's Envy 15 looks like your standard prosumer 15-inch laptop, but what caught my eye is that it has a 15.6-inch 4K OLED display, something that we previously only saw on the Spectre lineup. It's beautiful, but HP also includes some cool color calibration options, being how vibrant OLED panels can be. If you need precision, you can set the screen to more accurate colors for photo or video editing.

But the screen isn't the whole story; it's just my favorite part of the story. It also comes with powerful internals. The Envy 15 that HP sent me includes an Intel Core i7-10750H, which is a 45W hexa-core processor with 12 threads. On top of that, there's an Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 GPU, so the graphics card can support things like ray tracing and deep learning super sampling (DLSS).

This laptop is aimed at creators that are going to use it for editing photos and videos, and other things like that. But of course, it's also powerful enough for some gaming. With the 4K OLED display, a Core i7-10750H, an RTX 2060, 16GB RAM, and a 512GB SSD, that all comes in at $1,499.99.

Check out the unboxing video below:

Report a problem with article
Next Article

Exploring the (lack of) security in a typical Docker and Kubernetes installation

project management
Previous Article

Save 98% off this Ultimate Data and Project Management Certification Bundle