What’s Your Favorite Cigar?

Guessing there aren't all that many cigar smokers at neowin LOL

considering how little i smoke,   i buy those instead now. Still got the same taste (OK, maybe not exactly, but still, i like the nicaraguan tobacco better then others for some reason - cannot exactly say why, it just tastes better to me), and do be honest, it is more then enough for me as you can smoke it for 10 minutes and move on.

image.png.b180a71eaaa180843e8b3b6365f78b83.png

Using the skill and craftsmanship that is expected of a Davidoff cigar, we’ve combined all of the luxury of Davidoff Nicaraguan cigars into a mini cigarillo format. This is the perfect size cigar for those days when you are short on time but still want to enjoy a quality smoke. These hand rolled, cigarillos are medium to full bodied and full of flavor throughout its 15 minute smoking time. 

• Like 1

I quit smoking when my son was born in 2007, but will occasionally have a cigar when I go to Vegas (about once a year normally) to make people leave me alone when I am on strip. The last time I went, I bought a Cuban, but usually I buy on recommendation. So far, I have not been let down. I think the last one I remember having was a Gran Habano #5 Corojo. I remember buying Swisher Sweets when I was younger and man, I wish I could forget those.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jester124 said:

I quit smoking when my son was born in 2007, but will occasionally have a cigar when I go to Vegas (about once a year normally) to make people leave me alone when I am on strip. The last time I went, I bought a Cuban, but usually I buy on recommendation. So far, I have not been let down. I think the last one I remember having was a Gran Habano #5 Corojo. I remember buying Swisher Sweets when I was younger and man, I wish I could forget those.

This is a great cigar. It's made by Nelson Placensia. It is absolutely great. You can find it at Cigars International.

cl5.jpg

8 hours ago, spacelordmaster said:

This is a great cigar. It's made by Nelson Placensia. It is absolutely great. You can find it at Cigars International.

cl5.jpg

While I will not be making it that way this year due to the pandemic, I have plans around April for my next trip. I will definitely try this on on that trip.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

When I can find them at the local shop, I really like the Gurkha Black Dragon.  Was actually introduced to that cigar in a book series, Shayne Silvers' "TempleVerse" books.  Very nice cigar.  I usually get my cigars in bulk from JR Cigars, and their Nicaraguan Rejects/Overruns are pretty good. 

• Like 1