Spiderman: No Way Home

• 8 months later...

man I'm so hyped for this movie. It comes out a few days after my Birthday next month so going to see it will be a late present to myself (Y)

I hope it's a step up from the first two.  Maybe I'm just tired of all the spider-man we've gotten but I didn't enjoy the first two that much.  Hell I'd say they're both 6/10.

On 17/11/2021 at 11:38, George P said:

I hope it's a step up from the first two.  Maybe I'm just tired of all the spider-man we've gotten but I didn't enjoy the first two that much.  Hell I'd say they're both 6/10.

I'm the opposite. It could just be because Tom does such a good job with the roll but I've enjoyed the last 2 spider-man movies more than the Toby/Garfield movies.

• 1 month later...

Thoughts?  I saw it last Thursday evening and loved it.  There are some small things I could nitpick, but overall very enjoyable and I thought they did the fan service nicely.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wow how has this thread been so quiet? thread got bumped by a bot which drew me back to it lol

I saw the movie a couple weeks ago and man was it everything we could have hoped for while also being sad as hell. Love their loophole with the post-credits scene too for those that know what I'm talking about :D 

I watched it a few days ago, it was good but they really went hard on the emotion.  

Spoiler

Maybe because it's the 3rd time now but pulling a Uncle Ben, but with Aunt May this time was like, really?  I just didn't feel it at all.    And the banter between the 3 spidies could've been better, it felt kind of weak to me.

Overall it's a solid 8/10 and I like what they're hinting at going forward, I don't know if they're going to do it though.