Help me create a playlist to fall asleep to

I enjoy listening to music at night, and I have a lot, but it is difficult for me to find the right tracks to fall asleep to. I would like you to suggest some that I can listen to. 

This is surely a personal taste thing?  Some people are always gonna say something like Brahms Lullabye or some such, but who knows, you may be the type of dude who listens out for and is triggered by the small details in such types of music.  Other people are sent off to repetative beats.  Others, just white noise.

11 minutes ago, Dick Montage said:

This is surely a personal taste thing?  Some people are always gonna say something like Brahms Lullabye or some such, but who knows, you may be the type of dude who listens out for and is triggered by the small details in such types of music.  Other people are sent off to repetative beats.  Others, just white noise.

Good point, I like most types of music, just no rap/hip-hop. As for as specifics, I am not triggered by anything music. But lets make it simpler and say instrumental/edm/electronic

Perfect for those calming nights...in Basra:

No? Hmm...

This song is supposed to be the most relaxing song in the world, and has been found to reduce anxiety by up to 65%:

This article also list another 9 songs, and features a playlist with 14 songs. But not in the list or that playlist is a personal favourite:

EDIT: For myself, I would just do a search for Lo-fi under Spotify. I've found it great for studying, working, and falling sleep. Also Japanese meditation music.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nick H. said:

Perfect for those calming nights...in Basra:

This is my ideal sleep list.  No lie.

21 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

This is my ideal sleep list.  No lie.

I pride myself on being able to fall asleep and stay asleep in almost any conditions, not to sure if I would consider thrash metal to be an ideal calm/relax genre :D