2 usb modems connected to same laptop

Currently I have my windows 10 computer hooked up to caller ID software so I can control which phone calls get through to my house using a program called Phone tray. An rj 45 cable is connected to my landline and the other end is connected to the modem.

I have a second landline which i use for business and I was thinking on using a similar set up with a different software called Call Control. It will use a separate USB modem and rj 45 cable. The question I have is will the 2 programs interfere with each other from working correctly connected to the same laptop?

I am doing this to avoid telemarketers and robo calls for both lines. With 1 line it works perfectly.

Ok, I just thought of an easier way to ask / do this. Would it be possible to have 2 caller id software on the same laptop. One will get call notifications vis USB modem and the other will get network notifications as the other line has a different modem.  Or will there be conflicts?

Hello,

Have you considered setting up Linux server with Asterisk software PBX on or similar) in order to manage your telephony network?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky