Yahoo mail issues

Hi,

It seems like for the past 2 months there has been issues with yahoo mail, at least for me, but i have noticed other complaining about it on other sites as well. 

Three issues i have are:

1. Sometimes I have to click on a bookmark twice before it even opens.

2. When I click on show folders, I have to select it twice

3. Sometimes i have to send mail twice because the 1st time it will say server is unavailable but if i do it 5 seconds later it works fine.

Anyone else having yahoo email issues here? If yes, what have you done to resolve it if at all?

TIA

Probably can't help you on this one I'm afraid. That said, I think the solution is to move off of Yahoo mail and on to just about any other platform. I didn't even know  after all the security issues Yahoo has had over the years that they even HAD live email service anymore nor why anyone would want to continue using it.

Good luck man

• Thanks 3

50 minutes ago, Biscuits Brown said:

Probably can't help you on this one I'm afraid. That said, I think the solution is to move off of Yahoo mail and on to just about any other platform. I didn't even know  after all the security issues Yahoo has had over the years that they even HAD live email service anymore nor why anyone would want to continue using it.

Good luck man

Yahoo mail is very much a thing and I still see a lot of people still using it. My saying is Yahoo mail gets hacked like phlegm.

34 minutes ago, warwagon said:

Yahoo mail is very much a thing and I still see a lot of people still using it. My saying is Yahoo mail gets hacked like phlegm.

I agree with that.

• 3 weeks later...

what web browser(s) are you using, Bruinator?

I don't seem to encounter any issues accessing my Yahoo mail account thru Firefox ESR 78.9 on my Win10 machine
folders & bookmarks in Yahoo mail seem to work fine on my end for the past few weeks

you have this thread in the Windows section so I have to ask the obvious that seems to have been missed here.

Are you using Yahoo through a web browser or through a desktop client when having this issue? and if using a client which one?

• Jim K locked this topic