When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works.

Alleged slides containing all details of Intel's upcoming Tiger Lake-H leak

Intel Tiger Lake H lineup overview

Intel announced its 11th-gen mobile chips from the Tiger Lake family earlier this year at CES. However, back then, the company only unveiled a portion of the full Tiger Lake lineup, an overview of which can be seen in one of today's leaked slides (above) from a new report by HD Tecnologia. The report allegedly has all the leaked slides which are seemingly from the launch presentation of Intel's entire Tiger Lake-H lineup unveil next week.

At CES, Intel announced the quad-core Tiger Lake H35 chips that are built for the ultraportable gaming segment and if the image above is to be believed, upcoming Tiger Lake-H chips will further cover a few more device segments, which include:

• Halo enthusiast,
  • Thin enthusiast, and
  • Essential

A slide providing a general overview of the improvements and features in Tiger Lake-H outlines features such as the new Willow Cove microarchitecture, support for PCIe Gen 4, and more:

Intel Tiger Lake H platform features overview

Outside of the quad-core H35 chips previously released, the new report today says that more H-series processors with up to 8 cores are also coming. The biggest difference between these and the previously-announced chips is that they all have more than four cores, so you can probably expect more cooling to be required, thus making for larger devices. The H35 lineup is meant for "ultraportable" gaming. Below is a leaked image that lists all the alleged upcoming Tiger Lake-H SKUs:

Intel Tiger Lake H SKUs lineup and specs

Interestingly, while the previous-gen flagship Rocket Lake-H CPU, the Core i9-10980HK, was a 45W part, the new Core i9-11980HK Tiger Lake-H chip might offer a TDP of 65W.Intel also mentions a 35W cTDP for the remaining processors, but it's worth keeping in mind that the frequencies listed alongside that TDP are below the base frequencies that are also listed on the table. It's likely that the chips can be configured down to 35W - like how H35 chips can be configured down to 28W - but their default TDP will still be 45W.

There is another slide outlining the various features of the Core i9-11980HK in detail:

Tiger Lake H Core i9-11980HK details

Lastly, a gaming performance comparison has also been provided. Curiously, Intel has seemingly compared its upcoming 6 core Tiger Lake-H Core i5-11400H against the flagship 35W octa-core Ryzen 9 5900HS instead of using the higher end, 35W 8-core i9-11900H. This is probably Intel touting its gaming performance as it apparently matches or beats the Ryzen part with fewer cores.

Tiger Lake H Core i5-11400H vs Ryzen 9 5900HS gaming

These leaked slides are all denoted with an embargo date of 11th May which is when we expect Tiger Lake-H to launch. Devices sporting these new chips like the Inspiron 16 Plus from Dell or the Galaxy Book Odyssey from Samsung have already been announced.

Source and images: HD Tecnologia

Report a problem with article
nordvpn deal
Next Article

Last chance to get the two-year NordVPN deal with a 68% discount

Facebook logo next to a wooden hammer used in courts
Previous Article

Facebook's Oversight Board says it was right to suspend Trump