Unable to access any of the setting within the router

This is an odd one. Going to 192.168.1.1 which is the address for accessing the router, I am able to login, but when I attempt to go to the connectivity settings, or the WiFi settings, I get a infinite waiting loading screen, and it never goes past that point. I have power cycled the router and it still will not allow me in to these areas. I have tried via FF and Edge. The router is a Linksys EA3800. At this point, I have no idea what to do next.

6 minutes ago, Nick H. said:

Are you running any browser extensions, like NoScript?

Have you tried doing a factory reset?

I was using Edge without any extensions running. I may have to do a factory reset, could it have anything to do with the PoE switch connected? I guess I should ask @BudMan

20 minutes ago, jnelsoninjax said:

I was using Edge without any extensions running. I may have to do a factory reset, could it have anything to do with the PoE switch connected? I guess I should ask @BudMan

Id doubt that, but.. Do a factory reset, if that doesn't work, RMA or get a new one.

I was able to gain access via Linksys app on the cell phone, and there was a firmware update, so that may have resolved the issue.

50 minutes ago, jnelsoninjax said:

I was able to gain access via Linksys app on the cell phone, and there was a firmware update, so that may have resolved the issue.

Yeah, that could be.

Linksys? I would put DDwrt on there... :)

I am not sure - didn't come up with simple google.  But openwrt works just as well - some say better than ddwrt ;) You could most likely string together some random gibberish and call it code and load it up and it would be better than the native firmware of most soho routers ;)

• Like 1