weird rash on hands

i have this weird rash on my hands

i started a new job [temporary until i find something good] @ little caesars

anyways i have this odd rash, today it has gotten a bit worse.

i think its the flour.. rolled dough etc all day.

it stings so bad :(

could the flour actually cause this :huh:

its horrible :(

picture is pretty grainy though [ webcam ]

585076285[/snapback]

Ooh. Poor thing! Get some benedryl from your local store. It comes in two forms, pill and lotion. Either one will work. Because you work with food you'll probably want to opt for the pill.

Do you work with any cleaning chemicals? I worked in a food service job as well and had a lot of health problems... We used KAY Chemical Santanzer.. and it seemed to break me out very badly... a lot of people at work seemed to have a bad reacation to that stuff...

I went on for a year and 3 months, and got a new job...

Anyway.. Yeah, I had a rash like that... it's still healing.. and yes, it hurts like a motha.. It's on my feet cause I used to clean the floor everynight with a bunch of chemicals and i didn't have great shoes and the chemical cause my feet to get a bad rash on them....

Hope everything works out for ya...

As you work with food i'm guessing you have to wash your hands everytime you enter or exit a food handeling area as i have to do, so could be the flour or it could be the hand soap. Is there no way you could get some latex gloves or something to ware while working?

if you have a rash i wouldn't want you to be working with food to serve to customers. get some gloves to wear when you roll the dough and stuff so the chemicals don't get on you.

As you work with food i'm guessing you have to wash your hands everytime you enter or exit a food handeling area as i have to do, so could be the flour or it could be the hand soap. Is there no way you could get some latex gloves or something to ware while working?

585078576[/snapback]

yeah i was starting to think it was the soap

and i am going to see about the bloves

i didnt really work around the food all too much today [mainly just folded pizza boxes etc.] [ yesterday when the rash broke out, which is still there i was around the food]