Optimus Prime vs. Master Chief

85 members have voted

1. 1. Which would triumph in a battle?

• Optimus Prime
    • Master Chief

This may not be the best reflection upon my maturity, but two of my friends were having a discussion on whether Optimus Prime or Master Chief would win in a fight. They also discussed which is cooler. For those of you who don't know, Optimus Prime is the leader of the Autobots (Transformers), and Master Chief is the protaganist in the Halo video game series (That had to be explained to me). In order to decide this, I proposed taking this to the largest collection of nerds on the Internet. What do you judge?

Optimus Prime!!! you can't go against the classic!

heres the break down.

they both got guns.

master chief.. is god knows what, optimus prime is 100% robot.

optimus is HUGE, and eleventy times bigger LMAO masterchief is the same size as a human.

so hands down.. optimus prime!

Well i think Optimus Prime would win cause he can pack alot of firepower to his attack, while master chief is good and all i think he would be defeated.

yeah eleventy times bigger.. :rofl:

whew.. new numbering eh.. ? :cool:

Reminded of a Celebrity Jeopardy sketch from SNL

Alex Trebek: Keanu Reeves, you look rather pleased. Let's see what you wrote down: [ a blank screen is revealed ] Nothing. The question was write anything, and you got it wrong. I'm speechless. Let's see what you wagered: Eleventy billion dollars. That's not even a real number.

Keanu Reeves: Yet.

About the poll, I'd say Optimus Prime without a shadow of a doubt. He's packed of firepower, doesn't need to pick it up, could transform into himself into a huge trailer that would run that noob Master Chief down!

while the natural assumption would be prime, you have to keep in mind that prime, no matter how big and how ferocious in battle could never bring himself to kill a living thing. Think about all the times he let megatron live and in the end megatron took every oportunity to kill Prime.

Master Chief ont he other hand is battle hardened and is no stranger to killing and doing what "needs to be done". Dont ask me the specifics on the battle, but give MC the right weapons and hell take down Optimus.

No way a big robot can be taken down by a little man. All Prime has to do is flick MC with his fingers to take him down. A kick where the sun dont shine can take the MC down. Play halo and get run down by a hog...its kinda like that. Play the transformers game (PS2) get hit by another robot, some damage but your not dead yet.

Optimus Prime!!! you can't go against the classic!

heres the break down.

they both got guns.

master chief.. is god knows what, optimus prime is 100% robot.

optimus is HUGE, and eleventy times bigger LMAO masterchief is the same size as a human.

so hands down.. optimus prime!

Master Chief is MUCH larger than a human.. He is a genetically engineered fighting machine, who is more fast and swift than Optimus Prime, and also has much better guns and war techniques. Also, he has Cortana, who is a million times smarter than Optimus Prime :p

Optimus, he's more than meets the eye.

Master Chief is lame, all the way down to his name.

That was a very bad rhyme.. :laugh:

Lol, nerdy discussion indeed :p

I think the fact that Optimus Prime is a one man assault team is being overlooked. Remember how he can separate into the 'cab' portion (the humanoid Optimus), the 'trailer' portion, which becomes a really frickin' huge gun platform, and a 'rover' which is good for reconnaissance? And how he controls all of these together as one unit? Think about that. The gun platform can lay down suppressing fire on Master Chief, the rover finds where he's taken cover, and Optimus walks over and puts a cap in his ass. All in perfect harmony.

Love that answer above. Good memory. Optimus would whip masterchief's bruised, raw ass. There wouldn't even be a fight. Optimus would just stand on him by accident during his so-called attack. Now, Optimus Prime and Megatron...that's another story.