All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Microsoft releases Windows 10 build 18362.145 to Insiders - here's what's new by Rich Woods Microsoft is continuing to service the Windows 10 May 2019 Update through the Windows Insider Program rings, with a new cumulative update today. KB4497935 was released to both the Slow and Release Preview rings, bringing the build number to 18362.145. Obviously, there are no new front-facing features, but there are a bunch of fixes and improvements. Here's what got fixed: Addresses an issue that may prevent Custom URI Schemes for Application Protocol handlers from starting the corresponding application for local intranet and trusted sites on Internet Explorer. Addresses an issue that prevents certain apps from launching when you set folder redirection for the Roaming AppData folder to a network path. Addresses an issue that my turn off Night light mode during display mode changes. Addresses an issue that may distort the rendering of a full-screen game when the Microsoft Game bar is visible on top of the game. Addresses an issue that prevents the removal of Bluetooth® peripheral devices from some systems with specific Bluetooth radios. Addresses an issue that may cause event 7600 in the Domain Name System (DNS) server event log to contain an unreadable server name. Addresses an issue in which the dots per inch (DPI) of the guest does not match the host. Addresses an issue that may cause an external USB device or SD memory card to be reassigned to an incorrect drive during installation. For more information, see “This PC can’t be upgraded to Windows 10” error on a computer that has a USB device or SD card attached. Addresses an issue in which a File Share Witness does not remove Server Message Block (SMB) handles, which causes a server to eventually stop accepting SMB connections. Addresses an issue that prevents an application protocol URL from being opened when hosted on an intranet page. Addresses an issue with BranchCache when it is in distributed cache mode. BranchCache may use more disk space than assigned for the republication cache. To fully address the issue, devices that have exceeded the disk space assignments should empty BranchCache using the netsh branchcache flush command. Addresses an issue that may prevent some Direct3D applications and games from entering full-screen mode if the display’s orientation has been changed from the default. Addresses an issue with creating a Windows catalog file on an x64 system using Windows System Image Manager. For more information, see What’s new in ADK kits and tools. Some of these fixes are notable, resolving known issues that were present in the May 2019 Update when it launched. For example, this will finally allow people to upgrade to version 1903 if they have a USB drive attached, and Night light will now work properly. You'll need to be a Windows Insider to get it, although the general public should see the update pretty soon.
  3. No Snip & Sketch. Find a copy of the Microsoft Garage Snip.
  4. For the Canadian Space Agency RADARSAT Constellation Mission (RCM) Date: NET June 11, 2019 Time: TBA Pad: SLC-4E Vandenberg AFB, California Core: likely B1051.2 (Crew Dragon DM-1) Recovery: ASDS (no RTLS because of seal nesting) Satellites: 3 RADARSATs Mass: 4290kg (3x 1430 kg), plus dispenser Orbit: 600km at 98° (SSO: 120° apart)
  5. DevTech

Are these temps too high?

You never mentioned overclocking before. What are you overclocking to 4.1 Ghz?
  6. People don't trust Zuckerberg with their privacy, now you want us to trust him with money. ROFL Fvck off Facebook.
  7. FVCK Epic Game Store and any dev who signs up for exclusive deals. If its a small indie game i get it but when its a huge AAA game like Metro or borderlands, you're just being dicks.
  8. Yazoo

Are these temps too high?

Confirmed bad pump, when I had the case open on my desk I could hear the pump struggling. I tried refreshing the thermal paste but that made no difference. Once I had the Noctua HSF installed temps dropped back down to idling 35-40C. With MB temps @ 35C. I have now managed a stable overclock speed of 4.1 GHz with temps idling @49-59C.
  9. Impressive, most impressive.
  10. Own it on the PS3 & 4 (along with the others), yup totally going to get it again for the PC.
  11. Other companies are trying its just that they didnt sell ###### to sheep customers for the price of a kidney
  12. At least some company is trying something new.
  13. Today
  14. adrynalyne

ARM is the latest company to cut off Huawei

So in essence bend over backwards to whatever BS the US government wants from them? The US has yet to show any kind of substantial evidence about spying from Huawei. The funny thing is, ARM isn’t a US company And you believe that ARM just did this for no reason or without some sort of US influence? Do you have any evidence that is what happened? I myself am not interested in conjecture. So, do you have any evidence about Huawei's spying? Judging from history one has to be extremely naive to believe there isn't any US influence in all this! Why do I need to have evidence of them spying if I have not made any such claim? Do you enjoy moving goalposts? By the way, thank you for confirming you have no evidence that the US is involved in this decision and that what you are saying is all conjecture. Not interested in pursuing that path; I deal with known facts. I'm not moving anything. This whole ordeal started with the shady claim that Huawei was spying, yet the US government didn't provide any concrete proof. Then they moved to the Huawei violated sanctions on Iran, sanctions that shouldn't have existed in the first place! After the colossal failure that was Iraq the US government lost any bit of credibility they might once had. We outside the US do not take what the US government says as anything credible anymore without some sort of factual and irrefutable proof and one has to be incredibly gullible and naive to believe them so easily and willingly. “This whole ordeal” != my comment about ARM not being an American company. So yeah, you absolutely are moving goalposts.
  15. 300z

ARM is the latest company to cut off Huawei

So in essence bend over backwards to whatever BS the US government wants from them? The US has yet to show any kind of substantial evidence about spying from Huawei. The funny thing is, ARM isn’t a US company And you believe that ARM just did this for no reason or without some sort of US influence? Do you have any evidence that is what happened? I myself am not interested in conjecture. So, do you have any evidence about Huawei's spying? Judging from history one has to be extremely naive to believe there isn't any US influence in all this! Why do I need to have evidence of them spying if I have not made any such claim? Do you enjoy moving goalposts? By the way, thank you for confirming you have no evidence that the US is involved in this decision and that what you are saying is all conjecture. Not interested in pursuing that path; I deal with known facts. I'm not moving anything. This whole ordeal started with the shady claim that Huawei was spying, yet the US government didn't provide any concrete proof. Then they moved to the Huawei violated sanctions on Iran, sanctions that shouldn't have existed in the first place! After the colossal failure that was Iraq the US government lost any bit of credibility they might once had. We outside the US do not take what the US government says as anything credible anymore without some sort of factual and irrefutable proof and one has to be incredibly gullible and naive to believe them so easily and willingly.
  16. I find myself spending more time swearing at my phone or tablet when trying to do simple tasks that would have been quickly accomplished on a desktop or laptop computer. Am alone in this or do other people do it too?
  17. I think I'll hold out for the foldable e-paper that they used on Caprica. https://youtu.be/suaTOGgzQxA?t=5
  18. Free Download: How to Integrate Calendars into Your App by Steven Parker Claim this complimentary guide for free today, before this offer expires. What's it about? Your 2019 Guide to Calendar Integration Success Whether you’re integrating with Google Calendar, Exchange Calendar, or Outlook there are a handful of potential snags that even the most experienced developers may be surprised by. In this guide you will learn: How to build around the deceptively complex world of recurring calendar events (RRULEs) Techniques for architecting time zone-proof integrations A lasting alternative to maintaining dozens of calendar integration connections Read the Calendar API Guide now! Download the guide. How to get it Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to claim this offer. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last! >> How to Integrate Calendars into Your App - Free Guide << Offered by Nylas Inc, view other free resources | Limited time offer Not for you? That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time-limited offers. If you are uncomfortable sharing your details with a third-party sponsor, we understand. Or via our preferred partner: Get a discounted Private Internet Access VPN subscription plan via Neowin #PIA #VPN #PrivateInternetAccess https://t.co/R16yqXJuGQ pic.twitter.com/QrdBEMRgWE — Neowin (@NeowinFeed) May 13, 2019 How can I disable these posts? Click here. Disclosure: A valid email address is required to fulfill your request. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this offer. By submitting a request, your information is subject to TradePub.com's Privacy Policy.
  19. Ya, just from the few posts here so far and half of them had the Edge get messed up! Way to go MS with your auto updating everything so automatically! Luckily I hadn't been on this machine in a while and even though I just had my Edge get updated, I'm still on the previous version to this update! While it downloads the update, you actually have to restart it for it to update, if it's open. Otherwise it won't just update on it's own. I always get a notification to restart to update on Canary. Apparently the Dev version doesn't work that way as my version gets updated upon opening. Never been told to restart. Some how missed this update on this machine also, which I'm usually on about every other day. Edit: just got updated to 76.0.167.1 on my Dev Edge. Started up just fine and working great. Edited 36 minutes after posting this reply. That's what I mean, if it's already running it won't update until you manually restart it. I've always got it open when my PC is open so I've had to manually restart pretty much each day to get the newest canary build. I could be wrong but isn't this the same way Chrome has updated for years? No, the Dev version updates when opening it. It will take me to my home page and opens another window telling me that it's been updated. I almost never have it open except when actually using it and when there is an update, it updates then. It might update in background but have never had it tell me I need to restart it. Hope I'm explaining that correctly? Couldn't tell you if Chrome updates that way as I don't use it.
  20. Steam won't care, as long as they go through the proper API's which Epic Game Store didn't originally. Curious to see if Epic has API's setup for this thing / how they will re-act.
  21. At worst, you need galaxy to enable online play in some games. Ex. No Man's Sky, however you can play it offline w/o the Galaxy Launcher.
  22. Eternal Tempest

Heavy Rain demo is now available on PC through Epic Games Store

There's 15+ different endings. Each playable character has 4-5 endings with the exception of Scott who has 3. I haven't been able to play them all because Ethan and Sean (the son) are just a trudge during subsequent plays. Darn it... I need to fire that up on the PS3 again.
  23. There's 15+ different endings. Each playable character has 4-5 endings with the exception of Scott who has 3. I haven't been able to play them all because Ethan and Sean (the son) are just a trudge during subsequent plays.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?