All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. "Trump declared a national emergency preventing foreign countries from any future imports". Trump is a national emergency, no I will go as far as saying he is a international emergency, there is something wrong with that bloke and he should be locked up. I can not believe that the U.s voted for him, just shows that what i thought about American people was wrong. Don't blame all of us. Don't forget he lost the popular vote, over half the country voted against him and his approval rating has been abysmal for his entire presidency.
  3. dontbeevil

Google brings refreshed Smart Display UI to the Nest Hub

If you really can't wait to give the rest of your privacy to google
  4. article doesnt say 1903 it says may 2019 sure they wont call it 1905?
  5. How is this still 1903? Maybe they need to ditch the month number in the Windows version number and go with the H1, H2.
  6. You are allowing anonymous prosecution. It's even worse than a dystopia. I don't know specifically for the UK but throughout in Europe rape victims' identities are kept private. And so are the identities of the perpetrators. Europe has some of the top of its class democracies. So I have hard time understanding what you concern is. If you were raped and reported it would you want your photo be on the cover of magazines?
  7. There have been no proof, all speculation, and I think it is all done via the U.S, because sales are falling of U.s products. This. It's little to do with security, and more to do with protecting Apple.
  8. And ###### European and Asian users outside of China, amarite? Seriously, Xiaomi, Oppo and OnePlus are next.
  9. DevTech

Warranty void if removed stickers?

Yes, it is always hard to predict cooling models and airflow. I don't know if in all cases the thin metal plate that is provided as a "heatsink" for the NVMe will be effective. What exactly is the thermal properties of the "pad material" attached to it, etc. But assuming a good thermal contact to the chips, then the metal is going to radiate much better than the plastic chips. As you have pointed out, in a tight enclosed space without airflow, the temperature reduction cannot be better than the temperature of the chips compared to the internal ambient. Those thoughts annoyed me enough that for my Dell XPS 9550 which has zero space inside, I just took my drill and punched a bunch of holes in the bottom case right where the NVMe drive is located.
  10. Certainly guilty until proved innocent in this instance. This will make any future phones sold internationally a very hard sell without the Play Store and Play Services. Even if Huawei do their own app store like Samsung it will be a lot of work to get all the popular apps on there.
  11. Benjimooler

Microsoft is offering a $100 discount on the Surface Headphones

They look better than beats and almost all headset i have used. you just hate MS i guess
  12. lt be brutal for Google, if other phone manufacturers decide that they do not want to be next and produce their own operating system, Google have had far too much power in the phone market for far two long, just like Microsoft has with Windows. Why would they? The problem is not the OS but the Google services running on top. So it would be brutal for Google if the phone companies stopped using Play Store etc and start implementing exclusively their own app store.
  13. Huwai's problem is not Android but Google services running on top of it. Android is open source. Therefore Huwai can continue using it on their phones but they would have to strip Play Store etc. Pretty much what Amazon did with Fire phones and what they are doing with kindle.
  14. When this 1903 officially is released I assume the ISO will be whatever is the newest 18362.xxx at the time? ; which currently is 18362.116.
  15. That would leave millions of chinese workers unemployed there. Not to mention, Europe would also move a lot of operations out of China to prevent such a blow in the future. That wouldn't be retaliation but an economic suicide. What China may do as retaliation is start selling US debt and limiting/not purchasing new bonds. That would make interest rates hike for the US and make it more and more expensive to borrow money.
  16. Today
  17. Mindovermaster

Was just playing with the words. Yeah, I know.
  18. adrynalyne

Correct, I misread and no a computer part is not a computer.
  19. Mindovermaster

Umm, I never said "computer", might have got that confused with "company" Also, all hardware is technically a "computer part". So in a sense, it is, no?
  20. This browser will make a good dent in Chrome when it comes out. Its Chrome like enough for people to just use it. That depends, if the UI starts to look like the original Edge, then people will not bother with it. A lot of people may just use chrome because they think that the strange E icon is for IE and not for a different browser, so they may never have even tried the original edge, so why would they try the new one? Some people use chrome because it links into their google account. I think the main reason why MS is changing to chromium is more to do with business, some sites will not work with the original edge. Myself i will stay with cent, I see now reason to change and other people i have talked to say they will stay with the browser they use. Just been to the cent website, and it looks like adware. I am sure its not, but its the impression that the site gives me. Installed it and played With Cent for about 20 minutes. Settings for asking to run flash first didn't work. Switched it back and forth and restarted Cent several times. Made no difference. It was set to ask first by default even! After messing with that for a few minutes, tried getting back to the Cent website or forums. Site was down as it couldn't connect due to Cloudfare issue. That was all it took for me to remove it. Nothing spectacular about it! Fair enough, i must admit I did not know about the flash part as i use a flash blocker extension, but you are right it don't work, it will block flash permanently, but don't ask first. I have sent feedback, if they take notice is another thing. i am not sure what you think is going to be spectacular about it, at the end of the day it is a browser, which I prefer to use than Chrome or others. There is nothing spectacular about the new Edge and yet some people in here think there is, at the end of the day it is a browser. you use what you think is best for you. Thanks for sending feedback to them. I'm sure now that I know of Cent I will be trying it again in the future as I'm always playing with different browsers and retrying ones after they get updated. Guess saying nothing spectacular was a little over stated, but it just didn't grab me quick enough to warrant keeping it on machine right now. Nice to see you not going off the deep end at me just because of the way I said that! I play with different browsers, i think I must have tried almost every browser out there. you have to try these things. One day I may find something that will take me away from cent. As I said it is just a browser, it allows me to browse stuff on the net. i don't really like browsers with a load of stuff added, I prefer to add things myself. there are some around that have social media built in and that sort of thing. no interest, I go to the website for my social media, which is why I will not have facebook apps on my computer. I was thinking of taking Facebook itself off my phone, but keeping the messenger. Nothing that interested on facebook, that can not wait until I get home and on the computer. I do not see why I should go off the deep end, your computer, your choice.
  21. There have been no proof, all speculation, and I think it is all done via the U.S, because sales are falling of U.s products.
  22. "Trump declared a national emergency preventing foreign countries from any future imports". Trump is a national emergency, no I will go as far as saying he is a international emergency, there is something wrong with that bloke and he should be locked up. I can not believe that the U.s voted for him, just shows that what i thought about American people was wrong.
  23. lt be brutal for Google, if other phone manufacturers decide that they do not want to be next and produce their own operating system, Google have had far too much power in the phone market for far two long, just like Microsoft has with Windows.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?