All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Check the event viewer. This assumes it didn’t rebooting into installing (doesn’t sound like it did ) I get the following error codes in event viewer. 0x80073CF9, 0x80246013 and a few of 0xC1420121. Mostly the first 2. I'm trying to research them now to see how to fix it. Any ideas? The codes mean less to me than the message. Can you post those and were they all related to windows installation?
  3. i believe Microsoft Pulled the update as there's to many outstanding issues with it , i havent gotten it yet either an im in no rush to get it either Source that it was pulled? just a guess on my behalf, why else wouldnt it be in Windows Update? https://www.ghacks.net/2019/05...rsion-1903-may-2019-update/ Because it’s not been rolled out to everyone on Windows Update? If it was pulled the media creation tool would have been pulled as well.
  4. Same for me. When clicking the bundled link, it drives me to a page stating a USB flash drive is inserted though none actually is! Arggg... The solution in the comment above seems to work for me. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye and remove the folder. Looking at the recent The Windows 10 May 2019 Update still has some known issues to work out Neowin article, my issue is about an AMD RAID driver used by my Kingston SSDs, and maybe even my Intel video drivers. At least an explanation !
  5. Check the event viewer. This assumes it didn’t rebooting into installing (doesn’t sound like it did ) I get the following error codes in event viewer. 0x80073CF9, 0x80246013 and a few of 0xC1420121. Mostly the first 2. I'm trying to research them now to see how to fix it. Any ideas?
  6. i believe Microsoft Pulled the update as there's to many outstanding issues with it , i havent gotten it yet either an im in no rush to get it either Source that it was pulled? just a guess on my behalf, why else wouldnt it be in Windows Update? https://www.ghacks.net/2019/05/22/all-existing-issues-with-windows-10-version-1903-may-2019-update/
  7. KDE used to have this feature more than a decade ago, based on BeOS and its' spiritual successor, Haiku.
  8. Today
  9. They just yaw'd the stage, let 'em go and from there it wass like 52 card pickup. KISS in the extreme.
  10. Copernic

AIDA64 v6.00.5100

AIDA64 v6.00.5100 by Razvan Serea AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a streamlined Windows diagnostic and benchmarking software for home users. AIDA64 Extreme Edition provides a wide range of features to assist in overclocking, hardware error diagnosis, stress testing, and sensor monitoring. It has unique capabilities to assess the performance of the processor, system memory, and disk drives. AIDA64 Business Edition is an essential Windows network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises. AIDA64 Business Edition provides a wide range of features to compile, manage, and analyse hardware and software inventory of corporate computer networks. Its capabilities cover local and remote system diagnosis, network monitoring, remote control, and license management. AIDA64 6.00.5100 new features & improvements: SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark utilizing AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512 AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 Matisse processors Microsoft Windows 10 May 2019 Update support BeadaPanel LCD and SteelSeries Rival 710 OLED display support Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support Cooler Master MP750 RGB LED mousepad support Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3 sensor support Preliminary support for Intel Comet Lake CPU GPU details for AMD Radeon VII GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1600 and GeForce RTX 2060 Series Preliminary support for AMD Navi GPUs Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks [release notes] Download: AIDA64 Extreme Edition 6.00.5100 | Portable | ~50.0 MB (Shareware) Download: AIDA64 Business Edition 6.00.5100 | 47.5 MB Links: AIDA64 Homepage | Other Operating Systems Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
  11. Unobscured Vision

Falcon 9: SpaceX StarLink - Launch 1

Sweet, glad it went well. Just got home from work. I'll watch the webcast in earnest.
  12. They weren’t there to begin with. They get downloaded. That said, I’ve never had that happen on an enterprise install.
  13. No need to make yourself appear credible by citing computer experience. It’s an older, low powered machine. It is expected that older OSes run better on it.
  14. CrashGordon

Falcon 9: SpaceX StarLink - Launch 1

And thats how you make it look easy. All just testing for future things, no different than a Formula 1 team
  15. Webcast returns 440 km AGL Full stack of satellites deployed. They'll fan out, like a deck of cards sprayed by a magician. Several already breaking away from the pack. End of webcast.
  16. i believe Microsoft Pulled the update as there's to many outstanding issues with it , i havent gotten it yet either an im in no rush to get it either Source that it was pulled?
  17. adrynalyne

ARM is the latest company to cut off Huawei

So in essence bend over backwards to whatever BS the US government wants from them? The US has yet to show any kind of substantial evidence about spying from Huawei. The funny thing is, ARM isn’t a US company And you believe that ARM just did this for no reason or without some sort of US influence? Do you have any evidence that is what happened? I myself am not interested in conjecture. So, do you have any evidence about Huawei's spying? Judging from history one has to be extremely naive to believe there isn't any US influence in all this! Why do I need to have evidence of them spying if I have not made any such claim? Do you enjoy moving goalposts? By the way, thank you for confirming you have no evidence that the US is involved in this decision and that what you are saying is all conjecture. Not interested in pursuing that path; I deal with known facts.
  18. Upcoming events T+46;11 S2 restart T+46;14 SECO-2 T+01:02;14 Starlink deployment begins Webcast returns S2 start-2 SECO-2 (3 second burn) Good orbit 15 min coast before StarLink deployment
  19. an ya wonder why im in no rush to get it. , but do this, people may have to do this. CLICK ON SETTINGS > UPDATES & SECURITY > RECOVERY > THEN CLICK ON THE BUTTON UNDERNEATH ( RESET THIS PC ) that should do a clean install of your Windows ( just make sure you backup stuff you want or you'll lose it all .
  20. Beautiful launch, dead center stage landing, and now in a 35 min coast before deploying 60 StarLink satellites.
  21. then Cortana stopped getting sms notifications, then Cortana could no longer send sms Actually the Cortana SMS integration still works. I still use it with my 950.
  22. i believe Microsoft Pulled the update as there's to many outstanding issues with it , i havent gotten it yet either an im in no rush to get it either
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?