All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Reasonable? "Swappable Benefits starting from 10GB for £54 a month" £54 for 10gb seems reasonable? What planet do you live on? Compare it to an S10+ with EE 10GB (4G date), no swappable benefits for £59/month. I should add I'm on SIM only contract so only pay around £12/month. I think anything above £15 is unreasonable. Conversely, I phoned up EE and got an S10+ with 60GB on 4GEE Max, swappable benefits, unlimited calls and texts, for £58 per month (for 24 months). I think for SIM only you need to factor in the price of the handset in order to compare. So RRP is £899, divided by 24 months = £37. So (assuming you paid RRP - you probably paid less, but this is just for comparison's sake) you'd be paying £37 + £12 = £49 a month. Which is OK but you don't get swappable benefits, nor do you get 4GEE Max. Agree I don't think that look at the face value of these is enough. To me, these look comparable. I don't think that you'll be able to haggle as you've done, but it's a new phone AND service, so can't be expected.
  3. I wouldn't be glad to do that. Would lose access to my banking app, a serious loss of functionality. And third party app stores are kinda horrible, if they have the app you're looking for to begin with. The apps tend to be outdated and even the big name ones are somewhat broken at times. why would you lose access to your banking app? Because I can't sideload that sh!t (can't find the apk on mirrors, took a look). Nor would I want to sideload sh!t from possibly questionable sources which would have full access to my bank accounts. Seems logical, no? So with Google Play store being the only official distribution channel for Android... I definitely want Google Play on my phone. I see, but I think will appear 2 options: - install play store and services somehow - they'll load the app on the huawei store, or somehow it will automagically appear in the huawei store my 2 cents... maybe I'll be wrong...we'llsee p.s. of course I'm with you, don't download bank apps from unoffical soruces
  4. These things are garbage, and the only thing dumber than building this polluting trash in the first place is spending money on them. My God people are stupid. Beanie babies 2.0
  5. A private jet produces 3 metric ton of carbon per fly. In comparison, 100 grams of plastic does nothing, it is a drop in the ocean. Funny you mention dropping plastic in the ocean
  6. Reasonable? "Swappable Benefits starting from 10GB for £54 a month" £54 for 10gb seems reasonable? What planet do you live on? Compare it to an S10+ with EE 10GB (4G date), no swappable benefits for £59/month. I should add I'm on SIM only contract so only pay around £12/month. I think anything above £15 is unreasonable. Conversely, I phoned up EE and got an S10+ with 60GB on 4GEE Max, swappable benefits, unlimited calls and texts, for £58 per month (for 24 months). I think for SIM only you need to factor in the price of the handset in order to compare. So RRP is £899, divided by 24 months = £37. So (assuming you paid RRP - you probably paid less, but this is just for comparison's sake) you'd be paying £37 + £12 = £49 a month. Which is OK but you don't get swappable benefits, nor do you get 4GEE Max.
  7. Copernic

Mirillis Action! 3.9.4

Mirillis Action! 3.9.4 by Razvan Serea Action! screen recorder allows streaming and real-time recording of Windows desktop in a superb HD video quality. With Action! you can record and stream your gameplay, web player videos, record music, capture screenshots, add webcams, microphone commentary... and more. Mirillis Action! gives you Greenscreen Mode. Now you can cut out the background, while recording with your webcam, from your video recording. You don't need to have special camera for that - all you need is Action! screen recorder and any solid color background, what is much cheaper solution and gives the same, if not better, results. Action! outstanding performance and GPU utilization allows the smoothest real-time HD gameplay video recording ever! Display current and average game framerate (FPS) during gameplay and save your benchmark results. Action! defines a new standard of performance and user experience for real-time desktop recording software. Record smooth high framerate HD videos of your desktop and applications activity, add microphone audio commentary and create great tutorials with ease. Record videos from websites and other applications in real-time. Select one of many predefined profiles and push a button to export your recordings to popular formats, favorite multimedia devices, Facebook or YouTube. Use fast, hardware accelerated video exporting with NVIDIA NVENC, AMD APP or Intel Quick Sync Video technologies. Export and upload your recordings to popular services and social networks like YouTube and Facebook. Action! provides predefined exporting profiles for YouTube and Facebook, just push a button to export and automatically upload your recordings to your favorite service fast and easy. Action! screen recorder supports a wide variety of high resolutions video recording, starting from 2K, 3K, 4K screen recording for single displays (supported for both AVI and MP4 file formats) up to more than 8K (supported for AVI file format) for AMD Eyefinity or NVIDIA 3D Vision setups. Mirillis Action! 3.9.4 changelog: Fixed long Action! closing when suspended UWP processes/games are running in the background GUI improvements Download: Mirillis Action! 3.9.4 | 75.7 MB (Shareware) View: Screenshots | Mirillis Action! Website Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
  8. I haven't had a chance to dig into this, but from the message, it sounds like Microsoft may be moving to a universal messaging client/infrastructure, which has been discussed for a long time. Consider XBox Live accounts are MS Accounts already, it would make more sense for better unified messaging. Side Note... Win95 was designed for single point information access with regard to messages, calls, emails, etc. However, this was never utilized well, even by MS's own teams, let alone all the 3rd party support it was designed to offer integration. MAPI is all that is left of it, and quite dated now. This makes it a bit ironic that users are wanting integrated end points and choosing platforms and devices for this experience today. For example, a phone is now that universal endpoint, which is why it was a blow to WP/WM when major developers refused to support the platform, some having gotten trucks of cash from Apple and Google to NOT develop a Windows Phone App.
  9. Hi all, Apologies if this has a thread somewhere.... I would like to know what people are using for network analyses, free/OSS or paid solutions. And with analysis I mean a more or less simple way to collect data about: - All computers on the network, - The OS and applications installations/versions - Network traffic/port use So a 'security risk' based check of the hardware and software running, so you can plan some security hardening on your systems. I know about applications like WireShark for network traffic checks, but would like to know if there are applications out there that can collect a lot of data at once. There's quite a few apps out there, but it's interesting to see what people actually using for this. cheers for any tips, links etc. rob
  10. Just tried it by opening dailymail.co.uk, a video played straightaway... Guess it doesn't really work.
  11. I wouldn't be glad to do that. Would lose access to my banking app, a serious loss of functionality. And third party app stores are kinda horrible, if they have the app you're looking for to begin with. The apps tend to be outdated and even the big name ones are somewhat broken at times. why would you lose access to your banking app? Because I can't sideload that sh!t (can't find the apk on mirrors, took a look). Nor would I want to sideload sh!t from possibly questionable sources which would have full access to my bank accounts. Seems logical, no? So with Google Play store being the only official distribution channel for Android... I definitely want Google Play on my phone.
  12. I love this word, "Accidentally" 😂 Solution to all problems.
  13. Is it the Final Version? What's the build number? Thanks
  14. Perhaps Vodafone UK was not very interested in a faster launch. In Romania we already have 5G from Vodafone. But nobody cares - not many terminals for it.
  15. Reasonable? "Swappable Benefits starting from 10GB for £54 a month" £54 for 10gb seems reasonable? What planet do you live on? Compare it to an S10+ with EE 10GB (4G date), no swappable benefits for £59/month. I should add I'm on SIM only contract so only pay around £12/month. I think anything above £15 is unreasonable.
  16. The scrolling for me on Firefox 67 is on par with Spartan Edge. Out of Firefox, Internet Explorer, Spartan Edge and Chromium Edge, it is Chromium Edge that is the worst performer in terms of scrolling now. For now. Don't forget, the browser is not even in beta yet. Give it time, there's plenty of options to choose from before MS matures and preps the browser for full release.
  17. Reasonable? "Swappable Benefits starting from 10GB for £54 a month" £54 for 10gb seems reasonable? What planet do you live on?
  18. Today
  19. Ghostbusters DLC heading to Planet Coaster featuring content from 1984 movie by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe Planet Coaster players will soon be able to create theme parks based on Ghostbusters, the original movie from 1984, not the reboot. Announced today by Frontier Developments, the official Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters content pack DLC will have a narrative campaign, new rides, gameplay mechanics, scenery pieces, and more for players to bust open. Promising a nostalgia-filled trip, the campaign's story will have a couple of original stars from the movie voicing their iconic characters, them being Dan Aykroyd as Raymond Stantz and William Atherton as Walter Peck. Stantz will be mentoring players on how to deal with the "ghostly issues" that will be popping up in the campaign. Other characters and ghosts from the classic such as Slimber, Marshmallow Man, as well as the ECTO-1 car and the classic theme song will also show up in this DLC. Moreover, Frontier is implementing a new "interactive ghostbusting ride" that will call on players to do some busting of their own. Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters DLC doesn't have a release date attached to it yet, but Frontier says it is coming soon to Steam.
  20. For the price of a kidney? Just how with 4G back in the day. OK pricing seems reasonable
  21. EE to launch 5G network across six UK cities on May 30 a month ahead of Vodafone by Jay Bonggolto A little more than a month before Vodafone's planned 5G rollout in the UK, EE will be launching its 5G service across six cities in the country. The British wireless carrier announced today that it is switching on its 5G network in several areas including London, Birmingham, Cardiff, Manchester, Edinburgh, and Belfast on May 30 with speeds of around 100Mbps to 150Mbps. Noticeably, most of these cities are the same target locations for Vodafone's 5G network rollout scheduled for July 3. In addition to its upcoming 5G availability, EE also revealed a range of new 4G and 5G plans with Swappable Benefits starting from 10GB for £54 a month up to 120GB for £74 a month. The 5G plans include access to the network's BT Sport HD HDR and Gamer’s Data Pass with zero-rated data. Also, pre-orders open today for EE's 5G smartphone offerings and customers can choose from a variety of devices including the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G, OnePlus 7 Pro 5G, LG V50 ThinQ, and OPPO's Reno 5G edition which launched on Swisscom earlier this month. EE also plans to release its new 5GEE WiFi and 5GEE home broadband offerings in the future, though pricing and availability details remain unclear for now. In addition, EE struck new partnerships to bring 5G experience to consumers including a collaboration with Google to help developers and the Google for Startups Campus in London build new apps that make use of 5G connectivity. It has also teamed up with Niantic as the sole telecom partner in the UK for the launch of Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, an upcoming augmented reality mobile game. Later this year, EE's 5G service will be available in more areas including Bristol, Coventry, Glasgow, Hull, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Newcastle, Nottingham, and Sheffield. Next year, the firm also plans to release 5G in Aberdeen, Cambridge, Derby, Gloucester, Peterborough, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Southampton, Worcester, and Wolverhampton.
  22. I did click on the button to check for updates thru Windows Update and the 1903 feature update is not showing up, at least not yet on my Win10 PCs running either 1809 or 1903 Someone laughed at your comment already since if your already on 1903 then, obviously, you won't be offered the 1903 update since you already got it. but thanks for the info since you said you got a 1809 computer and the 1903 update did not show up through Windows Update so far.
  23. Okay. I guess. But I have a problem with this: "Empowering you to safeguard your gaming experience the way you want" The problem comes into play in online games where there are others involved. Just because you want to play a certain way doesn't mean you should, especially if it's a detriment to your team in a team based multiplayer game. Like if your idea of fun is going into a map in BF5 and shooting at birds. Sure, that's fun to you but your useless to the rest of the team and are actually unbalancing the game. Personally I'd rather these kind of people not take a spot on my team if they're not even gonna try to play with the rest of the team. So yeah, I have an issue with people "playing the way they want" and I feel like that kind of behavior should not be enabled. Play how you want when it's on your own. When you are playing a team based game play with the rest of the team.
  24. Steven P.

Blocking Members

@fusi0n your sig image isn't working
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?