All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Is that stock turbo freq or oc? And is that all core or just first core? Did you even read/understand the post, it's just a standard overclock which is achievable on a 9900K. The 9900KS is just a binned selection of 9900K's. And what is a 'standard overclock' done by the hardware manufacturer? It is called 'stock' because it is running at its designed, built-in settings. Shocking. Did you read what I wrote? I was asking LucasFrance whether he OC'd all cores or just the first core since this store states that this 9900KS is all core turbo to 5.0. Some procs can OC the first core high but are unstable when all cores are OC'd to that level (i.e. 5.0GHz on one core, 4.8 GHz all core).
  3. Nvidia unveils new Quadro RTX GPUs aimed at mobile workstation segment by Boyd Chan Today, Nvidia took to the stage before the commencement of Computex 2019 in Taipei which formally kicks off tomorrow. A number of items were announced, including new additions to its mobile workstation lineup of GPU solutions which will be expected to facilitate more intensive tasks such as "real-time 8K editing" for professionals who usually work in locations other than the office or while out on the road. The new lineup of Quadro RTX GPUs for laptops consists of three unique parts, each with the following specifications: GPU Memory CUDA Cores Tensor Cores RT Cores VR Ready RTX 5000 16GB GDDR6 3072 384 48 Yes RTX 4000 8GB GDDR6 2560 320 40 Yes RTX 3000 6GB GDDR6 2304 288 36 Yes In addition, Nvidia rounded out the lower end of the lineup with new four non-RTX Quadro GPUs which include the P520, P620, T1000, and T2000, the last of which includes 4GB of GDDR5 memory and 1024 CUDA cores. The company said that this would give "professionals the flexibility to choose the right system to meet the demands of their diverse workloads". With respect to the announcement, Tom Tobul, vice president of Specialty Products, Client Solutions at Dell, said: "Dell workstations powered by Quadro RTX provide power, performance and reliability in one solution, offering cutting-edge technology like real-time ray tracing, AI acceleration and enhanced graphics performance. With the latest additions to our portfolios this week, NVIDIA and Dell are delivering the ultimate workstation experiences, allowing our customers to work efficiently and push their creativity to new heights." Mobile workstations featuring the latest Quadro GPUs, including the three RTX-capable models, will start shipping in the second half of this year from global OEMs such as Dell, HP, and Lenovo, as well as regional players such as MSI.
  4. Copernic

HomeBank 5.2.6

HomeBank 5.2.6 by Razvan Serea HomeBank is a free software (as in "free speech" and also as in "free beer") that will assist you to manage your personal accounting. It is designed to easy to use and be able to analyse your personal finance and budget in detail using powerful filtering tools and beautiful charts. If you are looking for a completely free and easy application to manage your personal accounting, budget, finance then HomeBank should be the software of choice. HomeBank also benefits of more than 19 years of user experience and feedback, and is translated by its users in around 56 languages. Highlights: Cross platform, supports GNU/Linux, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X Import easily from Intuit Quicken, Microsoft Money or other software Import bank account statements (OFX, QIF, CSV, QFX) Duplicate transaction detection Automatic cheque numbering Various account types : Bank, Cash, Asset, Credit card, Liability Scheduled transaction Category split Internal transfer Month/Annual budget Dynamic powerful reports with charts Automatic category/payee assignment Vehicule cost HomeBank 5.2.6 changelog: change: access to the show all transaction with the toolbar bugfix: #1829630 homebank: _cairo_arc_in_direction(): homebank killed by SIGABRT bugfix: #1829076 status "no category" filter not working bugfix: #1829603 multi currencies problem in Trend Time Report wish : #1829007 prefill txn dialog with account if single wish : #1828209 multiple edit could allow updating transaction amount wish : #1809022 detail txn show only category amount split part wish : #1792749 main window date 'other...' consistency Download: HomeBank 5.2.6 | 16.0 MB (Open Source) Download: 3rd party packages (macOSX. Ubuntu...etc) View: HomeBank Website | Support | Features Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
  5. Human.Online

The Big Wrestling Thread!

Yes absolutely agreed. The bill could fit one more match that would have sorted that.
  6. George P

Yeah, but I felt the tag matches went a bit too long.
  7. $100 is nothing for a good pair of earphones these days. And Bose used to charge $100 for their wired earphones way before Apple's earpods. Either you have good western-world salary, or the brainwash was successful on you (as you no longer question the reality of overpriced and worthless junk products). Either you're a blind hater or an angry blind hater. I'm giving you facts. $100 earphones preceded Apple's earpods. Just admit you were wrong and move on. I already moved on, dont worry. Just finding it hard to swallow, that people are fine and dandy with overpriced stuff, then complain that companies go on increasing prices up to the sky.
  8. Battery life is better for sure, prices should be lower also, those are the two main advantages ARM gives you over x86. Some Qualcomm benchmarks have it at least 5hrs higher vs the i5, to as much as 7hrs more. It's the prices 'should' be lower. But the SOC on a laptop won't be that much of the cost. I can see about a $40 saving on cost v intel.but not much more. Sure, the saving might not be major, but if the battery life tests are true and you gain between 5-7hrs for the same performance, then heck, isn't the choice obvious?
  9. Battery life is better for sure, prices should be lower also, those are the two main advantages ARM gives you over x86. Some Qualcomm benchmarks have it at least 5hrs higher vs the i5, to as much as 7hrs more. It's the prices 'should' be lower. But the SOC on a laptop won't be that much of the cost. I can see about a $40 saving on cost v intel.but not much more.
  10. It was only a matter of time till ARM and the Snapdragon would catch up to current i5 mobile performance. Intel and AMD have sat idle on x86 for so long, only now finally getting the ball rolling again. Keeping in mind the 8cx is octa-core vs the quad core i5 is also something to look at. While ARM will catch up and match current quad core x86, it's a difference story once intel and AMD start adding more cores to mobile devices. A 6 core U series i5 for example would be an interesting thing to test.
  11. Today
  12. The above Office tests are emulated Office, since those aren't native ARM versions of the apps from what I've read.
  13. lexp

ARM is the latest company to cut off Huawei

It's time to move ARM's HQ to Japan.
  14. Battery life is better for sure, prices should be lower also, those are the two main advantages ARM gives you over x86. Some Qualcomm benchmarks have it at least 5hrs higher vs the i5, to as much as 7hrs more.
  15. Since when? The BBC (iPlayer) also seems to be able to block PIA rather quickly too which is annoying. I have to use the BEEBS Chrome extension.
  16. NickEclipse

1903 v145 and SoundBlaster Z

I'm using a Home Theater via TosLink by the way. Not PC Speakers. So I can still get compressed 5.1 through SPDIF-Out with WIndows' own DTS/DD encoders, since my HT can decode it. But the Speakers device is now silent (when it worked before), and DTS Connect & DDL are now broken (won't load in SB's Control Panel, and yes, I've re-installed them countless times too). Like I said, every steps I've taken are explained in the subreddit linked. I don't feel like re-writing all over again. Problem I'm pretty sure isn't on my end, and I'm also pretty sure I've done everything I could to make it work. The ball is now in Creative's and Microsoft's camp. Sound quality is definitely inferior with MS's encoders vs Creative's encoders. But it's definitely still 5.1 at least.
  17. Human.Online

So... I consider myself a casual fan. I watch WWE big 4 ppvs on streams, I read the smack down and raw reports but I’m not avid. I tried watching TNA through a few of its incarnations but just meh. Never thought I would pay for a PPV. On a random spur of the moment, I bought Double Or Nothing. Jesus, not without its flaws but what a show! The Cody/Dustin match absolutely stole it. The emphasis on tag wrestling. The unpatronising use of Japanese wrestlers and allowing them to exhibit their own style. The unpatronising women’s division. I’m a fan!
  18. Windows 10 supports it so why not? No to 16 bit though
  19. sumitpok121

Hello

My name is Sumit I am a maths teacher
  20. I want to buy latest 855 processor but keeping in mind 5G technology. I have to wait a little longer. No use until 5G enabled devices come into affordable prices.
  21. It could, but I'd argue that it probably shows up more in gaming than anywhere else. I've seen it in one of my family members. imho TrekRich has a point here. If one is really passionate about something then it doesn't matter if it's gaming, collecting bugs or empty tin cans, if one is obsessive about something then if it's gaming or any other hobby.
  22. Copernic

Core Temp 1.14

Core Temp 1.14 by Razvan Serea Core Temp is a useful tool that will help monitor your PCs CPU temperature. What makes Core Temp unique is the way it works. It is capable of displaying a temperature of each individual core of every processor in your system! You can see temperature fluctuations in real time with varying workloads. Core Temp is also motherboard agnostic. Core Temp is easy to use, while also enabling a high level of customization and expandability. Core Temp provides a platform for plug-ins, which allows developers to add new features and extend its functionality. Core Temp 1.14 changelog: Fix: Ryzen max temperature spikes. Fix: Ryzen APU frequency detection. Fix: Incorrect frequency detection on some UEFI enabled systems. Update: Improve Skylake-X stepping detection. Download: Core Temp 1.14 (32-bit) | 388.0 KB (Freeware) Download: Core Temp 1.14 (64-bit) | 429.0 KB Download: Core Temp Gadget 2.8 | 409 KB (for Windows Vista/7) View: Core Temp Homepage | Core Temp Add-Ons Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?