All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Why? Because US companies failed to compete? No, because one country should not have on-demand access to another countries citizenry data upon request. As per failed to compete, can you name a phone that is made in the USA? You must compare apples to apples. The definition of superpower seems to be changing. There is only 1 superpower in the world and the USA is it. China seems to be on its way to a secondary position, but how can it not with 3 times the population and all unfair trade practices it partakes in. Ask yourself, if China granted it citizens the same worker rights AND pay as USA citizens get, do you think they would grow anymore? No. China is feeding of the pain and suffering of the common worker. You can hate the USA for many reasons, but being for fair trade practices shouldn't be one of them. Ummm what? Then why your patriotic companies moved all their manufacturing to them? To get cheap labor? Why? Where is these companies' own ethics when they left their own citizens high and dry to get more beans? At least, well done for pointing that out.
  3. Just clean installed 1903 for the first time and HOLY Eye bleed Batman, those bright default colors AHHHHHHH. The dark is too dark, the light burns the eyes... where is the old theme?
  4. There have been no proof, all speculation, and I think it is all done via the U.S, because sales are falling of U.s products. This. It's little to do with security, and more to do with protecting Apple. i would never buy an iphone, and i know a few people who would not, even a friend of mine who love Apple Macs, said she would never ever buy another Iphone.
  5. "Trump declared a national emergency preventing foreign countries from any future imports". Trump is a national emergency, no I will go as far as saying he is a international emergency, there is something wrong with that bloke and he should be locked up. I can not believe that the U.s voted for him, just shows that what i thought about American people was wrong. I agree Trump isn't great etc, but this BS trade issue with China had to happen. The fact someone finally decided to do it is just down to timing. It could have been someone else as Pres. You guys need to look more into the BS China pulls on trade and see that this isn't so much a Trump being crazy/dumb thing. Trump don't like it because china can produce better technology at a cheaper price. a mate of mine has a Xiaomi, i have no idea what model, I do know it was cheap when he got it a couple of years ago or so, but was difficult to get int he UK. the specs for the price was amazing, even had a 1x optical zoom, be surprised how much difference that makes. My Huawei p10 lite is a great phone and offers much better value than anything else on the market at the price, apart from maybe a Xiaomi.
  6. Windows 10's Your Phone app can now view and send MMS messages by João Carrasqueira Over the weekend, Microsoft updated the Your Phone Companion app on Android, which lifted the requirement to be connected to Wi-Fi to sync data from your phone to your computer. This means that you can use mobile data to sync your phone. The update also included a new icon for the app. Now, Microsoft is making updates on the PC side of things, adding the ability to send and view MMS messages in the Your Phone app for Windows 10, in the same way you would see SMS. Media in those messages can also be easily copied and pasted on your PC, which might make it much more convenient to use those images. The news was shared by Microsoft's Roberto Bojorquez on Twitter: #WindowsInsiders with #Android phones guess what? With v1.19051.545 we started rolling out MMS support. You now can send and receive messages containing images and GIFs from #YourPhone app! (Just in time for those GOT memes 😁) Note: Requires OS 18362.113+(19H1) Or 18885+ (20H1). pic.twitter.com/Ybxen8f7T5 — Roberto Bojorquez [Microsoft] (@bojorchess) May 21, 2019 In addition to the new feature, the Your Phone app now has a new icon that matches the new design of the companion app on Android devices. Along with OneNote, this is one of the few pre-installed Windows 10 apps that already has Fluent Design iconography, and it should be a matter of time until it becomes more widespread. If you're a Windows Insider, you should be able to get the latest update as long as you're on build 18362.113 or higher in the Slow and Release Preview rings, or 18885 or higher if you're in the Fast ring. It's rolling out gradually, though, so don't be surprised if you don't see it right away.
  7. Security updates - yes Version upgrades while keeping Play Services - no Version upgrades while losing Play Services - yes
  8. LOOOOL of course you have to spend at least $2400 to buy the new device with a fixed keyboard, like when it fixed the iphone 4 antenna problem in the 4s, or 6 bend problem in the 6s, or the ipad 3 (?) charging problem in the ipad 4 (?)...
  9. Of course they can (that is how it works in China), but most people outside of China will want at least Youtube
  10. "Trump declared a national emergency preventing foreign countries from any future imports". Trump is a national emergency, no I will go as far as saying he is a international emergency, there is something wrong with that bloke and he should be locked up. I can not believe that the U.s voted for him, just shows that what i thought about American people was wrong. Don't blame all of us. Don't forget he lost the popular vote, over half the country voted against him and his approval rating has been abysmal for his entire presidency. Your voting system is as bad as ours, with the first past the post, time ours in the Uk was changed. you say his approval rating has been abysmal for his entire presidency, we will see if he gets in the next time. To be honest i am shocked no one have taken a pot shot at him.
  11. Grid 1 and 2 were very, very casual. Not sure about Autosport, haven't played that.
  12. Which can be used to download ISO. It downloads the esd and builds an iso. My way gets you the original iso which will match official checksums. Not a big deal for some, but I like having the official iso.
  13. it's just another media player now; the online services are what was shutdown So may as well use windows media player, better software anyway. Not for touchscreens. i don't have a touchscreen running windows and I can not see myself ever doing so. Ok, i will reword what I said, , windows media player is a better software for me.
  14. I have already got rid of the apps i don't want, but it is good that Ms have made it easier to remove more. now they need to make it possible to remove cortana and telemetry, but i doubt that will ever happen. There is nothing in the update i need, want or that bothered about, I will wait until i can be bothered to update or it comes a time when windows force me, which ever is sooner. Major updates are delayed on this machine for 12 months anyway.
  15. it's just another media player now; the online services are what was shutdown So may as well use windows media player, better software anyway. Not for touchscreens.
  16. Morisato

German firm Infineon suspends shipments to Huawei

Under the Trump administration, promises undone for the previous administration, wars to potential wars on 3-4 fronts (China, Iran, Venezuela, EU) in which 2 of them have no proven evidence to convince allies otherwise. Makes US seem desperate and that their empire is withering (soft power wise).
  17. it's just another media player now; the online services are what was shutdown So may as well use windows media player, better software anyway.
  18. Apple refreshes its MacBook Pro with ninth-gen processors by Rich Woods Today, Apple announced that it's refreshing its MacBook Pro PCs, with the biggest update coming to the 15-inch model. The 15-inch MacBook Pro comes with ninth-generation Intel Core H-series processors, and it still goes up to a Core i9. Since the new 45W chips are octa-core, that makes it Apple's first octa-core Mac laptop. “Whether it’s college students mastering a course of study, developers building world-class apps or video editors creating feature films, we’re constantly amazed at what our customers do with their MacBook Pro,” said Tom Boger, Apple’s senior director of Mac Product Marketing. “Now with 8-core processors for an incredible performance boost, along with its stunning Retina display, fast storage, all-day battery life and running macOS, MacBook Pro continues to be the world’s best pro notebook and we can’t wait to get it into our customer’s hands to see what they do next.” The 13-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar is still packing eighth-gen processors, although that's because Intel's next-generation U-series chips aren't out yet. Apple says that the new CPUs are faster though, still including Iris Plus graphics. Other than that, the new laptops are pretty much the same as they were. They offer Retina displays with 500 nits of brightness, Touch ID, stereo speakers, a large Force Touch trackpad, and Thunderbolt 3 ports. Apple also boasted "blazing fast" SSD storage, and an Apple T2 Security Chip for better security. Starting at $1,799 and $2,399 for the 13-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and the 15-inch MacBook Pro, respectively, they're available today. The non-Touch Bar model is still using seventh-gen chips, and did not receive an upgrade.
  19. Installed on my test system, so far (fingers crossed) working rather nicely. The new anti tamper thing will probably annoy some. Various apps and games I threw at it seem to be working perfectly. Just waiting for the other shoe to drop, see who gets bricked this time.... On my stuff tho, looks like a winner for my Winders systems.
  20. all i have is cumulative update 1809. after that, clicking check finds nothing. BS updating from the update tool here as others have said works https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10/
  21. The Forrester Wave: Low-Code Development for AD&D Professionals - Free Report by Steven Parker Claim your complimentary eBook for free today, before the offer expires. What's it about? Enterprises are adopting low-code to keep pace with new app requirements. But how do you know which one is right for your organization? In The Forrester Wave™: Low-Code Development Platforms For AD&D Professionals, Q1 2019, Forrester evaluated the 13 top low-code platforms. Download the report and discover which vendor: Has the highest score for current offering Sets the pace in feature breadth Pushes the boundaries of low-code How to get it Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to claim this offer. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last! >> Low-Code Development for AD&D Professionals, Q1 2019 - Free Report << Offered by OutSystems, Inc. , view other free resources. Limited time offer. Not for you? That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time-limited offers. If you are uncomfortable sharing your details with a third-party sponsor, we understand. Or via our preferred partner: Get a discounted Private Internet Access VPN subscription plan via Neowin #PIA #VPN #PrivateInternetAccess https://t.co/R16yqXJuGQ pic.twitter.com/QrdBEMRgWE — Neowin (@NeowinFeed) May 13, 2019 How can I disable these posts? Click here. Disclosure: A valid email address is required to fulfill your request. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this offer. By submitting a request, your information is subject to TradePub.com's Privacy Policy.
  22. PGHammer

Honor announces its new 20 and 20 Pro flagships

Yep of course. I've been toying with getting a 3a, but the lack (or limited amount) of on board storage would kill me. 128GB is a min for my needs. Yea the on board storage is the problem with me too. I just wish they would allow a sd card like Huawei does. They do - the SD card slot on the 3a (and 3a XL) is above the SIM card slot. (You are thinking of the onboard RAM - which is less than that of typical flagships.) Take a look at the unboxings on YouTube - this is gone into. The SD card *capacity* is also less than that of typical flagships.
  23. If you want the ISO go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-u...ware-download/windows10ISO/ on a mac, phone or linux system. If you go there with Windows 7-10 you'll only get the Media Creation Tool.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?