All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. kiddingguy

The Windows 10 May 2019 Update is now available on MSDN

https://uup.rg-adguard.net/index.php" rel="external nofollow">https://uup.rg-adguard.net/index.php How legit is this? Or might these files be "messed with"?
  3. Fleet Command

Microsoft's tabbed interface feature, Sets, is probably dead

We do? Oh. Then I might have misunderstood your message. Very sorry.
  4. Apple is preparing to transform MacBook to iBook First get the herd used to the apps, then the switch to iOS and ARM for consumer laptops is easy.. MacOS will be for Pro products only as they will stay on Intel as ARM is not yet able to deliver the same performance needed there..
  5. That's how file handling should be handled!
  6. Today
  7. It does not. It refers to "Windows Shell". But Microsoft often speaks of shell in software development contexts, so that might be what mislead you. Windows shell on English Wikipedia The main article seemed to get hung up on the idea that "shell" referred to the command shell. I've heard "shell" from Microsoft engineers to mean many things and in this context I think it's pretty clear. You appear to be agreeing with me so I'll stop.
  8. Copernic

XMedia Recode 3.4.5.9

XMedia Recode 3.4.5.9 by Razvan Serea XMedia Recode is a free video and audio converter. XMedia Recode supports nearly all audio and video codecs. With XMedia Recode you can easily convert nearly all film and music files in the format you want. Convert for countless devices, select the predefined profile (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android-Tablets, Sony PSP, Amazon Kindle, Smartphones Blackberry, Wii und DS, Cowon, Android, HTC, Xbox360, Samsung, LG). XMedia Recode converts: 3GP in AVI, 3GP in FLV, AC3 in MP3, AC3 in WAV, ASF in 3GP, ASF in FLV, ASF in MP4, AVI in FLV, AVI in 3GP, FLAC in MP3, FLAC in WMA, FLV in 3GP, FLV in Mp3, DVD in 3GP, DVD in AC3, DVD in AVI, DVD in MP3, DVD in MP4, DVD in MOV, DVD in SVCD, DVD in VCD, DVD in WMV, OGG in MP3, OGG in WMA, MPEG in AVI, MP2 in MP3, MP4 in FLV, MP4 in AVI, M4P in MP3, MOV in 3GP, MOV in AVI, MOV in FLV, WMA in MP3, WMV in FLV, WAV in MP3. Main functions of XMedia Recode: Extracts audio tracks from DVD, Blu-ray and video files Framework also freely selectable color (Padding) Drag-n-drop of video files directly on the encoder Selection display format (1: 1, 3:2, 4:3, 5:4, 5:6, 11:9,16: 9, 16:10, 2.21: 1) Zoom shot (none, type character box, media, Pan Scan, to screen) ''Direct Stream'' copies the audio stream or video stream into the target format 2-Pass-Encoding Volume correction Can change framerate, bit rate, resolution Can extract audio stream of most video formats Produce DVD copies for mobile phones, various mobile devices Edit Video: Color correction Video cut Cropping Denoise Delogo Deblocking De-interlacing Flip Image Start Time End Time Resolution Rotate Image Sepia Sharpness Padding Video fade in / fade out What's new in XMedia Recode 3.4.5.9: Update of ffmpeg​ Update of Opus Codec 1.3.1 Update of the Japanese language file Adjust volume at the tab "Filter/Preview " Fixed minor bugs Download: XMedia Recode 3.4.5.9 | 11.2 MB (Freeware) Download: Portable XMedia Recode 3.4.5.9 | 16.0 MB Download: XMedia Recode for Windows XP SP3, Vista | 7.9 MB View: XMedia Recode Website Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
  9. Tuskd

LG gram 17 unboxing and first impressions

Acres of space but no full size arrow keys The touchpad could have been bigger too.
  10. Apologies, it slipped under the radar and expired. I am in the process of renewing it now so it should work again soon.
  11. dontbeevil

Hands on with the Surface Hub 2S

I bet they're the same that find apple prices fair
  12. The last thing Microsoft have aimed for in five years of Windows 10 updates is something ambitious!
  13. That is MSRP that's fine, but i can get an S for $175 today and not pay $250 on May 7. The new 'S' wont be discounted at launch... esp not $175. I wouldn't be so sure; unless Microsoft intends to IMMEDIATELY go back on their word of always keeping it $50 less than the S; even during sales. I don't think they want that kind of bad PR. I guess that will be during official sales, not 3rd party. But they can enforce that in some cases
  14. I'm having the same issue with mine. I approached outlook.com about it and they understandably referred me back to the provider. Kind of need to be able to get that account receiving again as all of my game related accounts are tied to that one. I've got Gmail for everything else
  15. George P

The Big Wrestling Thread!

They've got too much talent in WWE and they hardly do anything with most of them. Why wouldn't they want to leave now that they have another option? My hope, or want, is that with smackdown going to another network they can scrap whatever nonsense creative, if you can call them that, has going and start fresh. Get more people in the mix and make some compelling stuff like the old days. They can play up a bigger RAW vs SD war as well. They really need to get back to basics and stop coming up with stupid stuff.
  16. Suddenly when review bombing is positive they keep it but when it hurts feelings of publishers it has to be deleted.
  17. beq24

Desktops Thread: 2Q 2019

Win 10 -1809 Theme-obsidian Update Rainmeter Icons -By me used Atomic alarm clock Walpaper Mod
  18. I kind of like Linux staying off the radar as it makes it less of a target of viruses etc. so, at least currently, it's safer for the typical person to use to browse the internet and the like. That’s the thing though.. Linux is more popular than ever and used by tons of developers. But it's not popular enough given it's only got about 2% of the desktop market share which is pretty much nothing in comparison to Windows which is about 87%. so until that rises quite a bit, Linux should largely stay off the radar of virus writers.
  19. Microsoft BOB™ 10

Thankfully we still have the Taskbar. Rejoice.
  20. Fleet Command

It does not. It refers to "Windows Shell". But Microsoft often speaks of shell in software development contexts, so that might be what mislead you. Windows shell on English Wikipedia
  21. How is this relevant to the post? The game is cross platform. Or are you just fishing for an internet argument?
  22. Single-framed through a video and my impressions are, looks like a pressurization gas tank or its main line let go, causing a white condensation cloud mistaken by many as an explosion the gas tank event fragged a nitrogen tetroxide tank, causing the brown cloud capsule is still vertical at this point next, the monomethyl hydrazine tank is fragged, detonating capsule tips over to the right & shreds As far as I know all tanks are spherical titanium COPVs Anyone care to correct this?
  23. Another reason why I generally ignore a vast majority of reviews/ratings. If it's not a well though out review, it's easy to disregard.
  24. Clearly you haven’t tried it. Since the beginning of modern OSes, people have installed additional applications to extend OS functionality. This should come as no surprise to anyone. You clearly completely missed the point that FuzzyReets was trying to make: Why can't Microsoft [the creator of the abomination that is known as Windows 10] create tabs in apps when companies who DID NOT make Windows 10 are able to create products to fill the gap? He did not call Groupy garbage, he is calling Microsoft's excuses garbage and is stating that we shouldn't have to rely on 3rd party solutions to fix the many shortcomings of Windows 10. I read it again. I still get the same impression as before. 😐
  25. SpeedyTheSnail

They should focus on fixing the Settings app and Control panel. This mix and match crap has to stop. How many years has it been?
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?