All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. No doubt using an icon that look like an IE icon did not help, but the other reason was because Edge is so naff, it is slow, it don't work with some sites and the UI is awful i tried it for a few days and got fed up of it and went back to Cent.
  3. it's listed on the download page as not being enabled yet as well if you look at the features section edit: i'd imaging they're tweaking it so it uses Windows 10's integrated spellcheck first then auto switch to the browser spell check if that's unavailable.
  4. How do you even use the internet? Firefox can sync between desktop and mobile as does Google Chrome. Heck, even Safari can sync between macOS and iOS. How does syncing data provide them with anymore data than they already have for goodness sake? If you save bookmarks , password (or even use any extensions) in your browser you are already giving them data. Based on your comments I assume you only run an obsure version on linux that you have reviewed the code and compiled yourself to ensure no telemetry of any kind. You only use open source applications that you have reviewed as well and only access the web with an onion browser and a European VPN. You cant possibly use a mobile device because that is no way to stop the data leaking there regardless of platform. Maybe loosen that tinfoil cap a little bit. you can use the internet without all this synchronising, my bookmarks are backed up to NAS drive every few days, but backed up to another internal drive everyday, not that it really needs to be everyday as I do not add bookmarks everyday. Not all of us want to sync between computer and mobile, i certainly don't have any need to, if I need to copy something from my mobile I use a USB cable, remember them? I would love a browser that don't have any synchronising, I turn it off on my browser.
  5. Loads fast, gets right into the action, has a good look to it, and it's FREE, can't beat that.
  6. That channel is just looping last weeks FH launch. Next FH flight won't be until June (earliest).
  7. ya Good thing I didn't know that, as it wouldn't have been nearly as suspenseful to watch!
  8. So this is a bit off topic but I've been using the canary builds since the start, does spell check work for anyone else on neowin? Or anywhere? *edit* NVM, checking their inside forums it's listed as not working atm.
  9. It was live on the 11th of April i believe.
  10. Then why does it say it's live?
  11. Dual speakers? Would take that with a pinch of salt as it would be the first OnePlus device with stereo speakers. That has been a gripe with reviewers for quite some time.
  12. You don't need a lic for acronis - just download kingstons oem version for cloning to your new ssd https://www.kingston.com/us/support/technical/acronis-download While including the CD use to be how it was done, now you just download the software from the ssd makers site.. Pretty sure all the major makers provide this software for free on their sites. https://www.samsung.com/semiconductor/minisite/ssd/download/tools/ https://www.adata.com/en/ss/software-5/ https://www.crucial.com/usa/en/storage-ssd-getting-started http://www.pny.com/qr/acronis-install etc.. etc.. etc..
  13. Never really liked Ubuntu much as I thought it was way to bloated with useless stuff. Have used Lubuntu regularly up until switching to Mint a while back. Do still have Lubuntu on one old laptop though.
  14. Err have you missed something as this happened days ago?
  15. It will become FacelessBook.. after all the harvesting, insecure or monetized data-collection, user tracking, lack of security on digital assets, lack of accountability, lack of acknowledgement and only the ability to rectify critical security breaches at a snails pace.
  16. Get this Machine Learning & Data Science Certification Bundle for only $35 by Steven Parker Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 97% off the Machine Learning & Data Science Certification Training Bundle. Take a deep dive into Machine Learning & Data Analysis across 8 courses and 48 hours of content. What's the deal? This bundle consists of the following 8 courses: Tensorflow & Keras Bootcamp For Machine Learning & Deep Learning in Python Master the Most Important Deep Learning Frameworks for Python Data Science Tensorflow Bootcamp For Data Science In Python Complete Tensorflow Mastery For Machine Learning & Deep Learning in Python Python Regression Analysis: Statistics & Machine Learning Learn Complete Hands-On Regression Analysis for Practical Statistical Modeling & Machine Learning In Python Complete Data Science Training with Python for Data Analysis Learn Statistics, Visualization, Machine Learning & More Complete Time Series Data Analysis Bootcamp In R Learn How To Work with Temporal Data Using Statistical Modeling & Machine Learning Techniques In R Practical Neural Networks & Deep Learning In R Discuss Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning for Practical Data Science in R Clustering & Classification with R Harness The Power of Machine Learning For Unsupervised & Supervised Learning In R Clustering & Classification with Machine Learning In Python Harness The Power of Machine Learning For Unsupervised & Supervised Learning In Python Good to know Length of time users can access courses: Lifetime Certification of completion included Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase For full details, terms, and instructor info for the above courses, click here. What's the benefit? This Machine Learning & Data Science Certification Training Bundle normally costs $1600, but you can pick this up for just $35 for a limited time, that's a saving of 97% ($1565) off the normal price! >> Get this deal, or learn more about it here << See all discounted Online Courses on offer. This is a time-limited deal. Save even more! Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts. Check out recent deals here or on the Neowin Deals site. For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account. Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account. 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit! Not for you? If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out our giveaways on the Neowin Deals website? There's also a bunch of freebies you can check out here. Miscellany and the fine print! In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase. Check our other recent deals, before they expire, or our preferred partner software. How can I disable these posts? Click here. Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.
  17. Still another mechanism adding to the problem of distracted driving.
  18. Falcon Heavy (****ing Heavy as I call it) launching in 3 mins.
  19. About 2.3 billion people. Not sure why tho. There is no alternative to it, that's why. so somebody or a group of somebodies should create one; you could have said the same thing about MySpace back in the day before Facebook was around.
  20. Those who are either just too lazy to delete their account and use other methods, or they are just plain stupid.
  21. jesus christ; Facebook has had so many slip ups these last few years I'm surprise they're not being threatened to be shutdown at this point ... O___O
  22. Still, again...why do otherwise smart and intelligent people still keep using facebook?? There are still more secure and personal ways to communicate with other human beings.
  23. Solving world hunger is nowhere near as easy as throwing money at it. The will to do it is the first thing required.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?