All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Bamsebjørn

Microsoft won't be removing Paint from Windows 10 for now

just had to get that in there huh? People like you should be exterminated. It's all about choice. You may choose to exterminate people like them, on your own machine, but some people might still find them useful.
  3. adrynalyne

What are you editing? I can see adding text to the image you screenshot, but snipping tool is far easier and quicker otherwise. It's not used just for screenshots but for posting modded screenshots elsewhere e.g. Imgur, Twitter, WhatsApp status. With Paint, I can quickly add an emoji, crop not just the whole picture but remove or rearrange certain parts of it for different orientation/resolution , background editing, text, pixel perfect precision, eraser and free-form selection tools. The only good tool in Snipping Tool is the highlighter. I disagree; the time delay is super helpful and it’s quicker than using Paint. if I need a heavier tool than snipping or sketch if you rather, I’ll use snagit. If I need a real editing program, I’ll use Paint.NET. I will never use MS Paint.
  4. Microsoft BOB™ 10

What are you editing? I can see adding text to the image you screenshot, but snipping tool is far easier and quicker otherwise. It's not used just for screenshots but for posting modded screenshots elsewhere e.g. Imgur, Twitter, WhatsApp status. With Paint, I can quickly add an emoji, crop not just the whole picture but remove or rearrange certain parts of it for different orientation/resolution , background editing, text, pixel perfect precision, eraser and free-form selection tools. The only good tool in Snipping Tool is the highlighter.
  5. Circaflex

Amazon launches Key for Garage for Prime members

Just like the Uber guy who went back and robbed the couple after taking them to the airport. Really smart allowing access to your domicile to some of the most disgruntled, lowest paid employees on the planet. Really smart. I don't think the Amazon delivery driver will want to deal with our two 125 pound Akitas waiting inside. Additionally, to access the inside of the house from the garage, this delivery driver would first need to get through a keyless door lock. If he/she has the guts to get through two huge barking dogs on the other side of the door, a keyless door, and obvious cameras in the garage/outside the garage (monitored security system), then I hope they enjoy that experience. Also note, we keep nothing of huge value inside the garage besides our vehicles. If they want the vehicles that bad, choose one, and have fun on the joy ride. We keep a boat in one bay, so that will probably get ignored, and I doubt they'd want to take our RV on the side of the house for a joy ride. They can pretty much have whatever they want in the garage. That's what insurance is for. Oh please do go one about what is required to infiltrate your castle. You're proving you're a man of means with both a boat and an RV. I would also wager this is an attached garage whose door to the house is not as hardened as your front door. Poisoned dogs and a large insurance claim in your future. Hope you enjoyed your vacation. You picked up on that too? LOL
  6. Price sucks It's slower than the cheaper Radeon RX 570 4GB
  7. It sucks and loses to the cheaper Radeon RX 570 4GB
  8. Today
  9. I'm hoping they bring back the classic style of FF games (think FF-4 to FF-X). I really liked those story lines and the menu-based game play. I guess I'm too old now to keep up with the action-based FF games these days. I hear ya man. Planning on trying out FFXII though when it comes out to the Switch on the 30th this month. Dragon Quest XI is also a good throwback though for what it's worth, lil on the cheesier side. you will enjoy final fantasy XII was a treat to play
  10. Google Chrome 74.0.3729.108 (offline installer) by Razvan Serea The web browser is arguably the most important piece of software on your computer. You spend much of your time online inside a browser: when you search, chat, email, shop, bank, read the news, and watch videos online, you often do all this using a browser. Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. Use one box for everything--type in the address bar and get suggestions for both search and Web pages. Thumbnails of your top sites let you access your favorite pages instantly with lightning speed from any new tab. Desktop shortcuts allow you to launch your favorite Web apps straight from your desktop. Chrome has many useful features built in, including automatic full-page translation and access to thousands of apps, extensions, and themes from the Chrome Web Store. Google Chrome is one of the best solutions for Internet browsing giving you high level of security, speed and great features. Important to know! The offline installer links do not include the automatic update feature. Download web installer: Google Chrome Web 32-bit | Google Chrome 64-bit | Freeware Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer 32-bit | 52.1 MB Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer 64-bit | 53.2 MB Download: Google Chrome MSI Installers for Windows (automatic update) View: Chrome Website | v74.0.3729.108 Release Notes Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
  11. deadonthefloor

Just like the Uber guy who went back and robbed the couple after taking them to the airport. Really smart allowing access to your domicile to some of the most disgruntled, lowest paid employees on the planet. Really smart. I don't think the Amazon delivery driver will want to deal with our two 125 pound Akitas waiting inside. Additionally, to access the inside of the house from the garage, this delivery driver would first need to get through a keyless door lock. If he/she has the guts to get through two huge barking dogs on the other side of the door, a keyless door, and obvious cameras in the garage/outside the garage (monitored security system), then I hope they enjoy that experience. Also note, we keep nothing of huge value inside the garage besides our vehicles. If they want the vehicles that bad, choose one, and have fun on the joy ride. We keep a boat in one bay, so that will probably get ignored, and I doubt they'd want to take our RV on the side of the house for a joy ride. They can pretty much have whatever they want in the garage. That's what insurance is for. Oh please do go one about what is required to infiltrate your castle. You're proving you're a man of means with both a boat and an RV. I would also wager this is an attached garage whose door to the house is not as hardened as your front door. Poisoned dogs and a large insurance claim in your future. Hope you enjoyed your vacation.
  12. Copernic

Sandboxie 5.30

Sandboxie 5.30 by Razvan Serea Run programs in a sandbox to prevent malware from making permanent changes to your PC. Sandboxie allows you to run your browser, or any other program, so that all changes that result from the usage are kept in a sandbox environment, which can then be deleted later. When you browse the Web, changes occur to your computer system. Some harmless, like recording the addresses of Web sites you have visited, so the browser can help you complete a Web address that you type in. Some more harmful, like the unsolicited installation of malware. When you use Sandboxie to protect your browsing session, it catches all these changes just as the browser is about to apply them into your computer system. Sandboxie does record these changes on behalf of the browser, but it records them in a special isolated folder, called the sandbox. Thus, with Sandboxie, you can browse the Web securely while still keeping all your browser's functionality for active and dynamic content, such as Javascript and ActiveX. All undesired side effects, including the removal of malware, can be easily undone. Sandboxie 5.30 changelog: Addressed a bug that affected activations and licensing creation. Added partial support for WIndows 10 Insider -Fast ring version 18362 (still working on full support, we are aware downloads will not work from sandboxed browsers) . Download: Sandboxie 5.30 | 5.9 MB (Shareware) View: Sandboxie Website Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
  13. Is there a particular app you're having trouble with when it's entering a suspended state?
  14. Nancy05

LG Stylo 4, are all of them CDMA & GSM?

No. Being unlocked just means you can use any carrier that has the same network as the one you originally got it through. Also haven't both numbers doesn't mean anything in that respect. Quite a few devices have both numbers. So, depending on your original carrier (who you purchased it through) will determine what network you can use.
  15. Circaflex

Just like the Uber guy who went back and robbed the couple after taking them to the airport. Really smart allowing access to your domicile to some of the most disgruntled, lowest paid employees on the planet. Really smart. Happened to a friend of mine. He left his keys in an Uber and his car was stolen that same night. Had to be the Uber or the Uber called a friend and let him know where the car was. I mean, if you found keys in a car or randomly on the street, how would you know where to get the car? I agree with what you have stated and dont trust these services, all it takes is one bad apple.
  16. Fleet Command

Not Candy Crush Saga? Not I, anyway. I do the first login without an Internet connection. So, Candy Crush 3 never appears. I kill its placeholder. Also, Paint 3D cannot be uninstalled in the way. One needs to use PowerShell.
  17. my 1020 finally gave up the ghost. ordered an android device. made a list of things to install this tops that list
  18. Best Buy has this same phone (G7 Play) as a straight unlocked phone (any carrier) for $50 less ($149.99) which definitely works if you like your current carrier, but also like this phone (I'm not looking to change my carrier - which is the T-Mobile side of Tracfone). I can also recommend this phone for those that need a better phone, but are cheapskates that like their current carrier (both my mom and her fiance fall into this category - they have Verizon Wireless and AT&T Mobility, respectively; my Mom has a snail on Nougat, and the fiance has an LG K20 - also on Nougat, but with a cracked screen; at least the G7 Play has a Pie (stock no less) option).
  19. Yes, since the 2000s we've all become allergic to the outside and talking to people. That was damn near prophetic.
  20. astropheed

Depends on how you value your time/mental health. My nearest post office isn't right around the corner, and I hate dealing with USPS/UPS/FedEx customer service. You can tell they hate their jobs, and the interaction can be dreadful. No then.
  21. Zagadka

Meh, people live in wildly different scenarios. I would never use this service because of how our house happens to be, but it may be perfect for others. So, good for them, I'm not being forced to use it.
  22. cork1958

Just like the Uber guy who went back and robbed the couple after taking them to the airport. Really smart allowing access to your domicile to some of the most disgruntled, lowest paid employees on the planet. Really smart. I am honestly more concerned with having something like the myQ device installed at all. Once it is installed, your access is managed in the cloud, so adding Amazon is just another checkbox. Call me old fashioned, but I still enjoy the feeling of local security. I don't mind an automatic opener, I just don't want it managed offsite by some company. "Call me old fashioned, but I still enjoy the feeling of local security. I don't mind an automatic opener, I just don't want it managed offsite by some company" Exactly!! I'm not so lazy I can't left my arm and hit the button to open door and wait a couple seconds to pull in!!
  23. Like the 32GB internal storage compared to my LG, but what is the battery life like on this phone? My current phone has a 4100mAh and last me 5 days max with my usage, which is mostly texting.
  24. Using Windows Apps, when I Alt-Tab, the process (.exe) file goes into suspended mode. Anyway to not make that happen?
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?