All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. patseguin

Raytracing card worth it yet?

Is the trade-off worth it to you?
  3. fusi0n

Looking for New Browser

Check out Brave.. It's privacy centric plus they have browsers for Mac, Windows, and Linux.
  4. I've had the game since it came out, in 2015. And I think I have all but 5 operators unlocked, I've spent $0 on them. That's part of the fun, winning to get points to unlock them. What are you playing it on?
  5. Microsoft BOB™ 10

Mojang and Nvidia announce ray tracing support for Minecraft

In some scenes it looks less colorful now and dark?
  6. You are gonna look awful goofy holding this next to your hear to make phone calls.
  7. Here's how to watch all the gamescom 2019 streams later today by Vishal Laul It's forecasted to be mostly sunny in Cologne, Germany as gamescom 2019 kicks off later today with an Opening Night event scheduled to be hosted by Geoff Keighley. There's a concatenation of events planned right before the big gamescom opening, though; Nintendo, Microsoft, and Google will each have their own livestreams later today revealing what they have been up to. Nintendo Nintendo is expected to premiere a 20-minute Indie Direct presentation with a whole bunch of trailers for games coming soon to the Switch. Here's when it's scheduled for, and where to watch it: August 19 - 6 AM PDT (Los Angeles) August 19 - 9 AM EDT (New York City) August 19 - 2 PM BST (London) August 19 - 3 PM CEST (Cologne) August 19 - 6:30 PM IST (New Delhi) August 19 - 11 PM AEST (Sydney) Microsoft Inside Xbox is scheduled to go live with a gamescom stream; we know Microsoft wants to use this event to showcase Project xCloud, so expecting a few more details about that service is most reasonable. Also expected is some news with regards to the Age of Empires franchise as well as Halo MCC, which continues to be a work in progress. It will stream via Mixer. Here's when to watch the stream: August 19 - 8 AM PDT (Los Angeles) August 19 - 11 AM EDT (New York City) August 19 - 4 PM BST (London) August 19 - 5 PM CEST (Cologne) August 19 - 8:30 PM IST (New Delhi) August 20 - 1 AM AEST (Sydney) Google Stadia represents Google's foray into the gaming industry at large; today, it will host its second Stadia Connect event where expectations of more game announcements seem reasonable. It will also be interesting to see whether Google has any plans on how it will tackle the next generation of consoles. Here's when and how to watch the stream: August 19 - 10 AM PDT (Los Angeles) August 19 - 1 PM EDT (New York City) August 19 - 6 PM BST (London) August 19 - 7 PM CEST (Cologne) August 19 - 10:30 PM IST (New Delhi) August 20 - 3 AM AEST (Sydney) gamescom Opening Night Live Geoff Keighley will be hosting the Opening Night Live event, as mentioned, There's going to be a plethora of announcements and trailers lined up for the two-hour event, along with a few brand-new reveals as well. EA is also expected to show some gameplay from the just-announced Need for Speed: Heat. Here's when and how to watch the stream: August 19 - 11 AM PDT (Los Angeles) August 19 - 2 PM EDT (New York City) August 19 - 7 PM BST (London) August 19 - 8 PM CEST (Cologne) August 19 - 11:30 PM IST (New Delhi) August 20 - 4 AM AEST (Sydney)
  8. Comes with "3 Years McAfee Internet Security".... in for 2.
  9. finally.. now I can move on with my life.
  10. SnoopZ

Looking for New Browser

It won't popup automatically on all browsers, what you have to do is make sure the lastpass app is running, you should see 3 dots for it at the top left of your phone. When on the login page pull the top down and click them and they may auto fill for you, sometime it asks you to make sure the correct part of the screen is visible. Edge will work like Chrome btw.
  11. As a separation of the two parts of the Outlook icon (check it, they literally just split the calendar from the envelope, the constituent elements are identical to Outlook's logo without the O in the square), then yeah they do the job and say what they need to say. Not sure the calendar one works on its own though.
  12. I've had the game since it came out, in 2015. And I think I have all but 5 operators unlocked, I've spent $0 on them. That's part of the fun, winning to get points to unlock them.
  13. Does the calendar, mail and contacts part of windows 10 sync into office yet?
  14. You understand many phones only get IPv6 address via cell right.. t-mobile is like this for example.. With so many phones, it not possible to give every phone a public IPv4 address. So you are T-mobile NetRange: 2607:7700:: - 2607:7700:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF CIDR: 2607:7700::/32 NetName: TMO2 Organization: T-Mobile USA, Inc. (TMOBI)
  15. Today
  16. Sir Topham Hatt

Looking for New Browser

Just tried Opera. It didn't pop up with a LastPass suggestion when logging in here. Is there a setting I need to change to enable this? It's already enabled in LastPass (to show a pop up). In Chrome it shows automatically with no input from me. Tried the Samsung browser too and the same thing happens, no pop up. Tried the Brave browser again and it seemed not to work with LastPass popup as before but after giving it another try, it seems to now suggest usernames AND passwords. However LastPass warned me: Interesting that it shows Brave (neowin.net) in bold, almost as if Brave is somehow changing the way LastPass sees a URL. Hmm.
  17. dipsylalapo

Canadian Travel SIM

Yeah having spent the last week looking at a number of different options I think that's what I may end up doing. I've already downloaded local maps on Here maps. The area that you're able to download on Google is fairly limited and don't want the hassle of trying to download new areas once out there. We're going to be spending most of our time around Toronto/Mississauga, but we'll be travelling down to Niagra Falls for a day or two and then eventually over to Windsor for the last few days of our trip. I'll take a look at those other providers.
  18. BobSlob

Canadian Travel SIM

Where are you going in Canada specifically? It's a HUGE country and many of the major/tourist cities have smaller carriers that offer unlimited plans. Look into Freedom/Virgin/Public/Fido/Koodo as well, although Fido and Koodo are owned by the "Big 3". Outside that you're basically stuck to Rogers/Bell/Telus and get to feel the ass-pain we Canucks face everyday :)
  19. InsaneNutter

Canadian Travel SIM

My old boss (also on Three) went to Vancouver last year and didn't think it was worth the cost to have data for the few days he was there. He ended up just downloading an offline area on Google Maps which worked pretty well for him: I suspect if your going to be in a large city free WiFi will be everywhere, so it might be more cost effective to setup a VPN at home, or on a VPS before you leave and connecting to that on public WiFi.
  20. Human.Online

Canadian Travel SIM

Sorry didn’t read it, just got the gist.
  21. Human.Online

Decompiling apps that are out of date

You’ve emailed the author 50 times?
  22. Son_Of_Dad

New Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app icons leak online

So they separated the two elements of the Outlook icon big deal.... As for the Calendar icon the comments already here sum it up. How is that representative of a calendar though?
  23. Mojang and Nvidia announce ray tracing support for Minecraft by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe Microsoft's block-based sensation Minecraft is getting a visual upgrade on Windows 10, as today in a joint announcement, Mojang and Nvidia announced official real-time ray tracing support for the game. See the video embedded above to check out the smooth visuals and some comparisons. This implementation uses path tracing to simulate how light moves throughout the environment. Ray tracing support will arrive as a free update at a later date to the Bedrock edition of Minecraft on Windows 10. Of course, an Nvidia graphics card from its RTX line will be required to make use of the technology, at least for now. Looking forward, Microsoft specifically mentioned it plans to expand the technology for "future platforms that support DirectX Raytracing." This is probably pointing towards the next-generation Xbox console, codenamed Project Scarlett, which is also supposed to ship with ray tracing optimized innards. Alongside all this, Mojang also announced it's implementing a new graphics engine to Minecraft Bedrock named Render Dragon. This will bring visual and performance enhancements at some level to all platforms, depending on their hardware. These announcements arrive a week after Mojang canceled the Super Duper Graphics Pack for Minecraft, a premium DLC for Windows 10 and Xbox One consoles that was aimed at greatly enhancing the game's looks using shaders and other improvements. The developer said it wasn't "happy with how the pack performed across devices" as the reason for the axing.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?