All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. You can see and post stuff on the mobile app. The web version is limited to viewing posts only. ya **** that.
  3. Following up with a vid from MKBHD explaining what happened with some of the reviewers. Aside from the concern of the screens breaking without peeling the film, I'm curious how the protective film will hold up even if left alone... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtqtyyGZvXM" rel="external nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtqtyyGZvXM Folding The Samsung Galaxy Fold One Thousand Times Samsung has rated the Galaxy Fold for 200,000 folds. That's 100 folds per day for 5 years. The average smartphone user unlocks their phone 80-120 times per day. The test in this video simulates 10 days of Samsung Galaxy Fold usage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKoShQFniOs
  4. You can see and post stuff on the mobile app. The web version is limited to viewing posts only.
  5. I remember when Apple made computers. Between the relentless pursuit of thiness at the sacrafice of actual keyboards and things like MagSafe and usable ports, to this massive dumbing down of MacOS and jaming iOS apps onto it.....the Mac as we knew it, is gone. If the Mac has a future it is running iOS on a Apple custom ARM chip in the near future. Apple has peaked and is surfing on momentum right now. It will be interesting to see where they go from here.
  6. Was wondering the same thing (if an MS contribution). What is the world coming to? Apple and Qualcom working together again. Google and Amazon adding their streaming services back on each other's platforms. Microsoft and Google working together on one of their flagship products.
  7. https://uup.rg-adguard.net/index.php
  8. Not a fan of their new icons on white backgrounds they're adding on iOS...
  9. Hope some of that makes it's way to iOS. Don't really care about form fill/password sync as I use password manager for that but tab sync is nice when you look up something on your phone that you want to view on your desktop but you can always bookmark it. Favorites sync is the main thing I'm looking forward to them adding back.
  10. Today
  11. What's next? Apple allowing setting default apps on iOS? Madness.
  12. I was going to use Instagram today in fact but I can't figure out how to post on their website, is it from an app only?
  13. I can not install Win 10 1903 on my laptop. Even via Windows Update or iso. I got bluescreen error. October update works fine. Does anyone got bluescreen during install or update?
  14. OnePlus to announce launch event for its upcoming smartphone next Tuesday by João Carrasqueira Earlier this week, OnePlus CEO Pete Lau teased its upcoming flagship smartphone, presumably called the OnePlus 7, stating that it will bring "a new era of fast and smooth". While the teaser didn't give us much to go on, it seems like the company won't be keeping consumers in suspense for long. Today, Lau once again used Twitter to ask fans to stay tuned to an event announcement happening next Tuesday. It's worth noting that this doesn't seem like the company will actually announce the phone on that day, but instead will reveal the date on which it will reveal the purported OnePlus 7. Stay tuned next Tuesday for our launch event announcement 😁 — Pete Lau (@petelau2007) April 19, 2019 While OnePlus hasn't directly shared any details of the upcoming smartphone - or smartphones - a few reports have hinted at what might be coming. Following the "fast and smooth" teaser, a report suggested that OnePlus might be including a display with a 90Hz refresh rate, which would indeed make the experience feel smoother than most phones on the market. The display is also rumored to be bumped up to Quad HD, after sticking with Full HD for the past few generations. Other reports have indicated that, in an unusual move, the company will be launching two models of the OnePlus 7, with the base model looking a lot like the OnePlus 6T. A Pro variant of the OnePlus 7 would instead feature a sliding mechanism for the camera, and use the 90Hz mentioned above. Aside from that, OnePlus had previously announced it would be one of the first companies to use the Snapdragon 855 chipset, presumably with support for 5G.
  15. adrynalyne

The Windows 10 May 2019 Update is now available on MSDN

I downloaded ISO by search SHA-1 344CA92459C23663D5F857C72A7C030F85F19BE8. Do a search in Google. Or better wait for the official release. You can calculate SHA-1 using 7zip or by installing FCIV utility. I’ll just wait for the official release date. Just to make sure I get the legit version. And I can wait for the new features a few weeks longer. It’s not that I’m missing out on something. Although some stability feats are welcome. Plus that some “register update” might take care that I can open jpg in the default Windows 10 Photos app. Legit version already avail on Insider Release Preview Ring How stable is the latest/definite 2019H1 aka March 2019 update? Good for a go, or better wait until the final, general, release in May? It’s been pretty ok for me but ymmv.
  16. Apple may be adding Siri Shortcuts, Screen Time and more to MacBooks with macOS 10.15 by Jay Bonggolto Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) is approximately two months away, but some rumors hinting at what the tech giant may unveil at the event are already popping up. One fodder for speculation is the next version of macOS, which is supposed to be introducing standalone apps for Apple Music and Podcasts. That will likely lead to the splitting of some of the functionality of iTunes. Now, a new report suggests that Apple may also be adding Siri Shortcuts and Screen Time, among other iOS apps, to macOS 10.15. As the users of iOS 12 devices may be familiar with, Siri Shortcuts is a feature that lets users make voice commands for actions within a particular app. The supposed coming of Siri Shortcuts to macOS may also mean the potential availability of the Shortcuts app on that system. It's important to note that Shortcuts may only come in the form of a Marzipan version on the Mac App Store. Apple uses the Marzipan technology to bring iPad apps to macOS in a seamless manner. That might also mean only Marzipan apps will be compatible with the Shortcuts app on macOS 10.15. In addition, the iOS 12-native Screen Time is believed to be coming to the next-generation macOS. This feature is designed to help users manage and limit the amount of time they spend on apps, and its functionality on iOS is expected to remain unchanged with macOS 10.15. Other rumored features coming to the next macOS are a new Apple ID management panel for the System Preferences and the iMessage effects like confetti, lasers, and fireworks, among others. A few days ago, it was also speculated that macOS 10.15 may be enabling the iPad to become an external display for Mac devices. Source: 9to5Mac
  17. Unless you want full end to end encryption of your messages, and not enable your cell provider dump a copy of every message you have sent and received in clear text
  18. kiddingguy

The Windows 10 May 2019 Update is now available on MSDN

I downloaded ISO by search SHA-1 344CA92459C23663D5F857C72A7C030F85F19BE8. Do a search in Google. Or better wait for the official release. You can calculate SHA-1 using 7zip or by installing FCIV utility. I’ll just wait for the official release date. Just to make sure I get the legit version. And I can wait for the new features a few weeks longer. It’s not that I’m missing out on something. Although some stability feats are welcome. Plus that some “register update” might take care that I can open jpg in the default Windows 10 Photos app. Legit version already avail on Insider Release Preview Ring How stable is the latest/definite 2019H1 aka March 2019 update? Good for a go, or better wait until the final, general, release in May?
  19. Moto Z4 specifications leak suggests it will have a 48MP camera and 5G support by Namerah Saud Fatmi According to 91mobiles, a leaked internal marketing document has exposed details about Motorola's upcoming flagship, the Moto Z4. Apparently, the marketing material revealed information about the technical specifications and features that the handset will have. The report also suggests that according to the document the Z4 will be released soon - sometime in the "coming months". However, 91mobiles seemed a little unsure as to whether this leak concerns the Moto Z4 or the Moto Z4 Play, a completely separate model. It is believed that the Moto Z4 will have a Full HD OLED display measuring 6.4-inches wide and that the handset will run stock Android Pie out the box, powered by the Snapdragon 675 SoC chipset. The 4G phone will have support for 5G, enabled via the 5G Moto Mod. Much like Motorola's Moto Z4 Play, rumors suggest the smartphone will feature an in-display fingerprint sensor. Allegedly, the handset will come preloaded with the usual Motorola features such as Moto Display, Moto Actions and Moto Experiences, as well as additional ones like Google Lens and Digital Wellbeing. Other Z4 details allegedly revealed by the leak include a 3,600 mAh battery with TurboCharge fast-charging, a water-repellent design and a 3.5mm audio jack. Additionally, it is suggested that Motorola's Z series will have the audio jack for one more year. Regarding optics, the report states that the Z4 will sport a 48MP rear camera, which will be able to capture 12MP images due to Motorola's Quad Pixel technology and feature a Night Vision mode. As for the front snapper, it is believed to be a 25MP camera capable of capturing sharp 6MP images in low-light scenarios - thanks to the Quad Pixel technology - and a Group Selfie mode. Reportedly, it will also have AR stickers and AI features. Rumors claim that the smartphone will have a Type-C USB port, a waterdrop notch, and a 16-pin pogo connector to enable Moto Mod connectivity. It is expected that the Moto Z4 will offer two variants of RAM, 4GB and 6GB, as well as two versions of ROM, 64GB and 128GB. Apparently, the marketing material stated that compared to other smartphones in the market, the Z4 will be sold at “half the price”. Although the leak did not reveal an exact release date, it is rumored that the Moto Z4 will be released on May 22 for ₹37,990 - approximately $550. Source: 91mobiles via GSM Arena
  20. Internet Download Manager 6.32 Build 10 by Razvan Serea Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. IDM integrates seamlessly into Internet Explorer, Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Avant Browser, and all other popular browsers to automatically handle your downloads. You can also drag and drop files, or use Internet Download Manager from command line. The program supports proxy servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, MP3 audio and video content processing. Internet Download Manager 6.32 Build 10 changelog: Improved browser integration modules Added support of new AV1 video type Improved video recognition in web players Fixed bugs Download: Internet Download Manager 6.32 Build 10 | 7.5 MB (Shareware) Links: Internet Download Manager Website | Glyfz Toolbar Theme Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
  21. There are still a lot of users with older systems that shipped with the 32bit version. Also, due to required security instruction sets, 64bit won't run on older CPUs, like the Pentium 4, etc. Then there is also a market segment that still use legacy software, which only runs on the 32bit version, this also includes enterprise that has moved these to Terminal Services and VMs where the 32bit version of Windows is still used. Very true. It's sad to think their is PC's out their that are 32-bit, which can't go higher then 4gb of ram ( i can't imagine using 4gb or less) and the CPU's are kinda meh. But i guess if it still works for the said person then that's all that matters. A mate of mine still uses a P4 machine with Windows xp to produce music on, use cool edit pro, may be old, but still does the job. No, it is not connected to the net.
  22. I've tried installing on a desktop and laptop, and both times I'm getting error messages about the hardware not being ready for this update. I've made sure all Windows updates have been run, and the very latest Intel and/or Nvidia graphic drivers were installed prior to trying the May update.
  23. I'm already on april 2019 firmware. night mode isn't there. "now live for everyone" = fake news.
  24. ThaCrip

PotPlayer 1.7.18346 [Update]

The gold standard of video playback software on Windows if you ask me.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?