All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Slugsie

Politically funny images of the World

Still there as far as I can tell.
  3. In 2022, more Palestinian had been killed by Israel than any prior year. That record was broken again in 2023, before 7th Oct. Israel has been in continued war against Palestine since it came into existence.
  4. History will not remember Israel as being on the right side. And neither will it remember those that aided Israel's genocide as being on the right side.
  5. Yes, the arguments in favor of Israel usually use the same evil logic that you'd hear any terrorist organization use to justify the killing of innocent people. The modern state if Israel has been killing Palestinians throughout its entire existence and has far, far more blood of innocent people on its hands than Hamas does. As far as the "antisemitic" argument goes, the Palestinian people are Semitic people! Many of the Israelis come out of Europe and it's questionable that they really have a Semitic origin in the first place.
  6. A next version of Windows can't be worse? Ummmm Windows 8, Vista, and ME. I don't even include Windows 11 among that group (but sure close).
  7. > "Employees have argued that Google's technology could potentially empower harmful applications such as mass surveillance of Palestinians or enable military operations in the region." I wonder if they realize that Google's (or insert any tech giant) technology is already helping plenty of countries do exactly that. Seems like a weird time to take a stance on it. The people that run these companies don't care about humans, they care about money.
  8. Oh, you could be right about that. I've just logged into the Windows session to look, and indeed it says that I am running Windows 11 Pro. I didn't know Framework were going to do that for me, that was good of them!
  9. I don't get the objection to a MS account. Most of us have Google accounts along with several other accounts so why not a MS account. This is coming from a person who absolutely objects what MS has done to Windows after Windows 7 and has his Windows 10 devices locked down to avoid the privacy abusing Windows 11 with its fake Edge and Bing user numbers through maliciously ignoring user choice of browser and search engine. The Edge and Bing usage numbers are fake and I wonder if this site and others will call MS's user choice abuse out.
  10. I think this may be in regards to home versions as Pro/Enterprise/Education would all need to be able to join a domain if necessary.
  11. Isn't this like an old version of the new Microsoft PC Manager?
  12. Does this imply a base windows install will take up 225GB of disc space up from ~40GB?
  13. I really want intel to give nvidia a reason to be more competitive. I think they have the resources to put a solid dent in the gpu market and I just don't see amd putting pressure on nvidia unless they stumble upon the next big thing.
  14. renich

Five cool features coming soon to Windows 11

I've involved external applications, but I'd like to see this feature built into Explorer
  15. Today
  16. margrave

Politically funny images of the World

Fox took that down quick I think
  17. Edge Dev 125.0.2518.0 is out with web capture improvements and multiple fixes by Taras Buria This week's feature update for Microsoft Edge in the Dev Channel has arrived under version 125.0.2518.0. New features include only a new button for the web capture toolbar, while the list of fixes and changes is traditionally lengthy. Here are the details. Added Features: Introduced a new button to the web capture toolbar. Improved Reliability: Resolved a problem that was causing the browser to crash when the standalone sidebar was closed. Fixed a browser crash on PDF. Resolved a problem that caused browser to crash upon completing the First Run Experience (FRE). Android: Resolved a problem where a crash would occur within 10 seconds of logging into AAD without any further action on android. Linux: Resolved a bug that caused browser to crash on Linux when the “cancel” button was clicked in the Account Transfer confirmation dialog. Changed Behavior: Resolved an issue where the titles of tab groups were incorrectly displayed in bold. Resolved a problem ensuring the Tab Search content panel has rounded edges. Resolved an issue that involved removing the red dot from omnibox notifications. Resolved a problem related to the switch button’s appearance when using Dark mode. Resolved a display issue that prevented the Copilot pane and applications from aligning correctly on the screen in the docked state following text scaling adjustments. Resolved a problem that made it challenging to activate the Copilot toolbar on tablet devices. Resolved a problem where the back button was missing from the header following a new search. iOS: Resolved an issue where the “Share” button was unresponsive and prevented successful sharing on iOS. Android: Resolved an issue where the translation bar remained visible and could not be closed by clicking the “x” on android. You can download Microsoft Edge 125 Dev from the official Edge Insider website. The preview program is publicly available on Windows 10, Windows 11, macOS, Android, and Linux. To update the existing installation, go to edge://settings/help.
  18. 225 GB free disc space? That makes a 512 GB SSD pretty much a base requirement.
  19. Surface Pro 10 and Laptop 6 for Business get first firmware update with many improvements by Taras Buria The recently released Surface Pro 10 for Business and Surface Laptop 6 for Business received their first firmware updates with camera, battery, network, display, audio, and power management improvements. What is new in the April 2024 firmware update for Surface Pro 10 for Business? The first update is available for Surface Pro 10 for Business running Windows 10, Version 22H2 or greater. This update improves user experience and device stability in the following areas: Camera and Windows Studio Effects Battery and charging Thermal and power management Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Display Audio NFC Here is extra information about the release: Supported Configurations Surface Pro 10 for Business Supported Windows Versions Windows 10 version 22H2 and newer Windows 11 version 22H2 and newer How to get the update Windows Update Surface Support website (manual installation) Update Size 734MB (manual installation only) Additional Steps The update does not require extra steps before or after installation Known Issues The update does not contain any known issues What is new in the April 2024 firmware update for Surface Laptop 6 for Business? The first update is available for Surface Laptop 6 for Business running Windows 10, Version 22H2 or greater. This update improves user experience and device stability in the following areas: Camera and Windows Studio Effects Battery and charging Thermal and power management Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Display Audio Here is extra information about the release: Supported Configurations Surface Laptop 6 for Business Supported Windows Versions Windows 10 version 22H2 and newer Windows 11 version 23H2 and newer How to get the update Windows Update Surface Support website (manual installation) Update Size 682MB (manual installation only) Additional Steps The update does not require extra steps before or after installation Known Issues The update does not contain any known issues The Surface Pro 10 for Business and the Surface Laptop 6 for Business have six-year lifecycles. Microsoft will be releasing firmware updates for those computers until April 2030.
  20. Or, you know, maybe some people just have a problem with atrocities against civilians full stop. Not just when it happens to Israelis and then palm off atrocities against palestinian civilians as “human shields”, “hamas’ fault”, “you started it”, “consequences”, “thats too bad”. Imagine saying any of that about israeli victims.
  21. I'm impressed with laser projectors getting smaller and cheaper, great review! Do you know if it supports "casting"? I wasn't able to tell when you spoke about using your phone if it was wired or not?
  22. Gee thanks for the insight, I don't have a report button, hence me posting it.
  23. You have attempted a backflip, but you have landed on your head and broken your neck. Embarrassing. Perhaps don’t try gymnastics
  1. Load more activity