All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The scrolling for me on Firefox 67 is on par with Spartan Edge. Out of Firefox, Internet Explorer, Spartan Edge and Chromium Edge, it is Chromium Edge that is the worst performer in terms of scrolling now. For now. Don't forget, the browser is not even in beta yet. Give it time, there's plenty of options to choose from before MS matures and preps the browser for full release.
  3. Reasonable? "Swappable Benefits starting from 10GB for £54 a month" £54 for 10gb seems reasonable? What planet do you live on?
  4. Ghostbusters DLC heading to Planet Coaster featuring content from 1984 movie by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe Planet Coaster players will soon be able to create theme parks based on Ghostbusters, the original movie from 1984, not the reboot. Announced today by Frontier Developments, the official Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters content pack DLC will have a narrative campaign, new rides, gameplay mechanics, scenery pieces, and more for players to bust open. Promising a nostalgia-filled trip, the campaign's story will have a couple of original stars from the movie voicing their iconic characters, them being Dan Aykroyd as Raymond Stantz and William Atherton as Walter Peck. Stantz will be mentoring players on how to deal with the "ghostly issues" that will be popping up in the campaign. Other characters and ghosts from the classic such as Slimber, Marshmallow Man, as well as the ECTO-1 car and the classic theme song will also show up in this DLC. Moreover, Frontier is implementing a new "interactive ghostbusting ride" that will call on players to do some busting of their own. Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters DLC doesn't have a release date attached to it yet, but Frontier says it is coming soon to Steam.
  5. For the price of a kidney? Just how with 4G back in the day. OK pricing seems reasonable
  6. EE to launch 5G network across six UK cities on May 30 a month ahead of Vodafone by Jay Bonggolto A little more than a month before Vodafone's planned 5G rollout in the UK, EE will be launching its 5G service across six cities in the country. The British wireless carrier announced today that it is switching on its 5G network in several areas including London, Birmingham, Cardiff, Manchester, Edinburgh, and Belfast on May 30 with speeds of around 100Mbps to 150Mbps. Noticeably, most of these cities are the same target locations for Vodafone's 5G network rollout scheduled for July 3. In addition to its upcoming 5G availability, EE also revealed a range of new 4G and 5G plans with Swappable Benefits starting from 10GB for £54 a month up to 120GB for £74 a month. The 5G plans include access to the network's BT Sport HD HDR and Gamer’s Data Pass with zero-rated data. Also, pre-orders open today for EE's 5G smartphone offerings and customers can choose from a variety of devices including the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G, OnePlus 7 Pro 5G, LG V50 ThinQ, and OPPO's Reno 5G edition which launched on Swisscom earlier this month. EE also plans to release its new 5GEE WiFi and 5GEE home broadband offerings in the future, though pricing and availability details remain unclear for now. In addition, EE struck new partnerships to bring 5G experience to consumers including a collaboration with Google to help developers and the Google for Startups Campus in London build new apps that make use of 5G connectivity. It has also teamed up with Niantic as the sole telecom partner in the UK for the launch of Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, an upcoming augmented reality mobile game. Later this year, EE's 5G service will be available in more areas including Bristol, Coventry, Glasgow, Hull, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Newcastle, Nottingham, and Sheffield. Next year, the firm also plans to release 5G in Aberdeen, Cambridge, Derby, Gloucester, Peterborough, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Southampton, Worcester, and Wolverhampton.
  7. Today
  8. I did click on the button to check for updates thru Windows Update and the 1903 feature update is not showing up, at least not yet on my Win10 PCs running either 1809 or 1903 Someone laughed at your comment already since if your already on 1903 then, obviously, you won't be offered the 1903 update since you already got it. but thanks for the info since you said you got a 1809 computer and the 1903 update did not show up through Windows Update so far.
  9. Okay. I guess. But I have a problem with this: "Empowering you to safeguard your gaming experience the way you want" The problem comes into play in online games where there are others involved. Just because you want to play a certain way doesn't mean you should, especially if it's a detriment to your team in a team based multiplayer game. Like if your idea of fun is going into a map in BF5 and shooting at birds. Sure, that's fun to you but your useless to the rest of the team and are actually unbalancing the game. Personally I'd rather these kind of people not take a spot on my team if they're not even gonna try to play with the rest of the team. So yeah, I have an issue with people "playing the way they want" and I feel like that kind of behavior should not be enabled. Play how you want when it's on your own. When you are playing a team based game play with the rest of the team.
  10. Steven P.

Blocking Members

@fusi0n your sig image isn't working
  11. How do they disgust you? For started, ugly woman. Aren't you just an edgelord! Well done! What is your definition of edgelord?. Saying that a woman (or an avatar in this case) is ugly is not edge unless you are a snowflake, so everything is offensive (and against you). What I see: fat arses and ugly haircuts. And the funny part is everybody could see it, including you. What I'm seeing is a wide range of avatars representing the wide range of people in the gaming community. Some have bigger bodies, some have smaller bodies, some have lesser abled bodies, some have lighter skinned bodies, some have darker skinned bodies, some are older, some are younger - you know, like society is! Not sure I've ever found a caricatured avatar attractive or ugly - that seems a bit odd really, but whatever attracts you! Oh and here's the snowflake cop-out: I said a dumb thing, been called out on it, let's play that card. Doesn't hold any water unfortunately. I've taken no offence at all, just called out what is an asinine comment. And the funny part is everybody knows it, including you.
  12. The A80 with a bigass display will launch soon.
  13. Tor Browser 8.5 now generally available, first stable release goes live on Android by Jay Bonggolto The Tor Project has concluded testing for its Tor Browser 8.5, which is now generally available to download from its web portal and distribution catalog. The anonymity browser's first stable release is also up for grabs on Android after its first alpha release back in September of last year. The refreshed Tor Browser includes updates to Firefox and brings the anonymity tools already available on desktops to Android devices, though some feature gaps between those platforms still exist. The Tor Project said in a blog post that the browser has a particular focus on mobile users who are subject to censorship and surveillance across the world. Key features of the latest release include first-party isolation to prevent cross-site tracking and improved fingerprinting protection. It also removes proxy bypasses, though the group admits it's still working on refining the accessibility support for Windows users. There are known issues as well such as bugs that affect WebGL-related fingerprinting. The full bug report can be tracked here. Additionally, Tor Browser 8.5 features a revamped security slider accessibility, refreshed logos, and compatibility with Firefox's Photon UI. In a related development, Tails 3.14, the latest version of the privacy-focused operating system, is now available with support for the new Tor Browser.
  14. I did click on the button to check for updates thru Windows Update and the 1903 feature update is not showing up, at least not yet on my Win10 PCs running either 1809 or 1903 lol if your pc has 1903 you allready have the feature update lol thats what 1903 is
  15. I don't think you understand how these updates work. 1809 didn't fail. It's been replaced by a newer version, 1903. What exactly failed with 1809? As to the older Windows 10 versions, excluding 1803, the only reason a user would be on them is due to a rare hardware incompatibility, or they chose not to upgrade. 1803 & above chokes on laptops using old Dothan based Intel Pentium M cpus (and older) as the last version that worked with Pentium Ms (Dothan) is 1709. also Intel Atom Clover Trail cpus are not supported in 1703 & greater, that includes 1903. last version to support Cloverview or Clover Trail processors is 1607. dothan....2004 thats 15 years old thats why it chokes time to move on my friend
  16. it's just another media player now; the online services are what was shutdown So may as well use windows media player, better software anyway. Better and more reliable.
  17. Copernic

Clean Space 7.35

Clean Space 7.35 by Razvan Serea Clean Space is a system optimization, privacy, and cleaning tool. With this program, you can free up valuable hard disk space by removing unused files from your system, thereby allowing Windows OS to run faster and more efficiently. The program also cleans traces of your online activities, such as cookie files, and your internet history, even in third-party programs. Check out full list of areas that Clean Space can clean. Clean Space 7.35 release notes: With this update we have revised all programs that support by Clean_Space. These programs that can be installed on your computer and can collect some private information or generate electronic garbage. Our program should be always up to date to be able recognize them, detect newest versions of these programs and delete all possible garbage in them. There were some changes made in the list. Download: Clean Space 7.35 | 14.3 MB (Freeware) Link: Clean Space Home Page Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
  18. Yeah, it's available here to... https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
  19. Which can be used to download ISO. It downloads the esd and builds an iso. My way gets you the original iso which will match official checksums. Not a big deal for some, but I like having the official iso. the original 1903 iso from the ms win10 download page has build 18362.30
  20. Or just use the media creation tool and upgrade that way. the 1903 media creation tool creates a 1903 ISO with build 18362.30 (not the latest build). I'll just get 1903 using uup dump downloader & converter, which will download the 1903 install files + latest CU for 1903 (kb4505057) which will produce an updated 1903 ISO with build 18362.116. I have a cable internet connection up to 100Mbps max, so it does not take long to download the files
  21. I did click on the button to check for updates thru Windows Update and the 1903 feature update is not showing up, at least not yet on my Win10 PCs running either 1809 or 1903
  22. If you see that pop-up message from your end and click Next, you'll get this: "After the transition, we will be removing group messaging from this app to focus on console settings and simplify our apps. But rest assured a desktop solution for group messaging is coming soon so be sure to update Windows to get the newst Xbox apps and experiences when they become available."
  23. I don't think you understand how these updates work. 1809 didn't fail. It's been replaced by a newer version, 1903. What exactly failed with 1809? As to the older Windows 10 versions, excluding 1803, the only reason a user would be on them is due to a rare hardware incompatibility, or they chose not to upgrade. 1803 & above chokes on laptops using old Dothan based Intel Pentium M cpus (and older) as the last version that worked with Pentium Ms (Dothan) is 1709. also Intel Atom Clover Trail cpus are not supported in 1703 & greater, that includes 1903. last version to support Cloverview or Clover Trail processors is 1607.
  24. Valve is developing a Dota Auto Chess standalone game by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe Valve today confirmed that it is developing a new game, but fans hoping for a new single-player experience from the company will be disappointed. The Dota 2 custom game (mod) that has garnered millions of fans and hundreds of thousands of concurrent players, Dota Auto Chess, is being built into a standalone title, developed in-house by Valve. Although Valve has had discussions with the mod creators, Drodo Studio, on working together to build an Auto Chess game, ultimately the two parties had decided to build their own standalone versions while supporting each other. As such, Drodo has been working on a mobile game based on Auto Chess, but updates to the Dota 2 mod will also continue according to the studio. Valve has also let the mod's players transfer over their progress over to the mobile version. ”We appreciate the great encouragements, support and help that Valve offered on Dota Auto Chess and Drodo’s standalone game," said the Drodo team. "Being a fan of Dota 2, we have great confidence in Valve’s new game, and expect the next world-class game." Grabbing mods or their development teams and spinning up games out of them is not a new idea for Valve. DOTA 2, Counter-Strike, and Team Fortress series by the developer all spawned out of user modifications made to other games. Valve will now be going all in on a "standalone Dota version" of Auto Chess, but exact details on this game will be shared at a later date. Hopefully, this venture will turn out to be better than what happened with another recent Dota 2 spin-off, Artifact.
  25. Reading that message, it only says "OLD" group messages will be lost. It does not say Group Messages will no longer work in the new improved format. It reads as if the changes mean a new database table structure to support GIF's etc and that the old structure is not able to be converted. So easier to drop it and start fresh.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?