All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Nice try just the same. But like Microsoft Vista, you can't send stuff to market before its ready.
  3. China is Huawei and the chinese are stealing tech and pirating everything. If Huawei is getting this beat-down.... its because they are chinese Racist much? whats racist about what i said? throwing the you are a racist card doesn't make you anymore or less racist than me. so please point out where i was wrong. the Company is a Chinese company. Chinese government encourage their people to steal and sabotage other nations economy through IP theft and Piracy. So if Huawei is getting this beat down its because they are Chinese. Its as simple as that. Trying to justify it I see. Then tell me why say, TP-Link isn’t facing the same issue? They are Chinese. I can’t wait to hear your response. No really. I’m excited and can’t wait. Because they did not choose to go after them. and if they do i wouldn't feel sorry for them as well. its that simple. Because they go after one Chinese company does not mean they will go after another.... they can if they choose to but in this case they are letting them slide through. you still haven't said whats racist about my original post. You’ve restated it many times. Kinda sad you can’t see it for yourself. Maybe you should stop making claims you cant prove. that way you won't look ignorant here. Lol.
  4. Chsoriano

Lenovo IdeaPad S940 unboxing and first impressions

I was hoping this device was going to have the oled screen instead of the 730
  5. Nogib

1903 v145 and SoundBlaster Z

I do recall seeing the other day on the official SB reddit that they were looking at some 5.1 issues on the Z and Zx on 1903. Who knows at what pace Creative will do anything but maybe worth keeping an eye on.
  6. Maybe I am misunderstanding you but if your just trying to upgrade from say 1809 to 1903 using your ISO file just right click the 1903 ISO and mount it and then upgrade by running the setup file.
  7. China is Huawei and the chinese are stealing tech and pirating everything. If Huawei is getting this beat-down.... its because they are chinese Racist much? whats racist about what i said? throwing the you are a racist card doesn't make you anymore or less racist than me. so please point out where i was wrong. the Company is a Chinese company. Chinese government encourage their people to steal and sabotage other nations economy through IP theft and Piracy. So if Huawei is getting this beat down its because they are Chinese. Its as simple as that. Trying to justify it I see. Then tell me why say, TP-Link isn’t facing the same issue? They are Chinese. I can’t wait to hear your response. No really. I’m excited and can’t wait. Because they did not choose to go after them. and if they do i wouldn't feel sorry for them as well. its that simple. Because they go after one Chinese company does not mean they will go after another.... they can if they choose to but in this case they are letting them slide through. you still haven't said whats racist about my original post. You’ve restated it many times. Kinda sad you can’t see it for yourself. Maybe you should stop making claims you cant prove. that way you won't look ignorant here.
  8. Clearly, the 52 card pickup deployment works 😀
  9. Can't wait to see what Apple delivers. Rumors, albeit fun begin to feel like old school soap operas the closer we get to the official presentation.
  10. Today
  11. Epic Store and Denuvo is about the most anti consumer combo you could have.
  12. European countries decided to respect the ban as well, against their own best interests. I have to assume that they have received convincing evidence to give up playing nice with Huawei, especially when doing so comes with a significant revenue loss. They should share the evidence, and get it over-with. Then people will understand. The public doesn't need to know everything. Considering governments are suppose to be doing a public service, I think we do need to know what going on. Beside, would you trust corrupt politicians to do what in our interest when they rarely do unless pushed by the public? As it is, we have zero evidence of wrong doing by Huawei but we do know that the US feels threaten by China fast economic growth and place in the world, I suspect that what this is really all about, to try and put a dent in that, will it work? I doubt it because China is a massive market that most want to invest in. Even if the government released proof, no one will believe it. Media will twist it and say it's fake and/or people will say it's fake.
  13. China is Huawei and the chinese are stealing tech and pirating everything. If Huawei is getting this beat-down.... its because they are chinese Racist much? whats racist about what i said? throwing the you are a racist card doesn't make you anymore or less racist than me. so please point out where i was wrong. the Company is a Chinese company. Chinese government encourage their people to steal and sabotage other nations economy through IP theft and Piracy. So if Huawei is getting this beat down its because they are Chinese. Its as simple as that. Trying to justify it I see. Then tell me why say, TP-Link isn’t facing the same issue? They are Chinese. I can’t wait to hear your response. No really. I’m excited and can’t wait. Because they did not choose to go after them. and if they do i wouldn't feel sorry for them as well. its that simple. Because they go after one Chinese company does not mean they will go after another.... they can if they choose to but in this case they are letting them slide through. you still haven't said whats racist about my original post. You’ve restated it many times. Kinda sad you can’t see it for yourself.
  14. I’d ask you to elaborate, but we already know you hit and quit threads so I won’t. Basically they don't need the SD Association's permission to be able to equip their phones with SD card slots. The association, much like the USB Implementers Forum or the Wireless Power Consortium just standardizes the technology to prevent fragmentation. They can just call it something else and make all existing SD storage compatible. Source that this falls under FRAND? If they are claiming this power to ban, it sounds like it isn’t under it.
  15. Paul1979UK

ARM is the latest company to cut off Huawei

The irony is that the real damage to the US is with them using hard ball tactics on other governments and companies around the world, that is likely making other governments to think about looking for alternatives to US based tech and services out of security reasons. That I suspect is the biggest mistake the US made here and because of that, the US is likely losing a lot of trust around the world but clearly, most countries wont say anything on that but I suspect they are looking for alternatives as we speak because if the US can do this to Huawei, they can do it to any company around the world even with no evidence.
  16. I’d ask you to elaborate, but we already know you hit and quit threads so I won’t. > know you hit and quit threads so I won’t. But you did it anyways. :-P Wikipedia Reasonable and non-discriminatory (RAND) terms, also known as fair, reasonable, and non-discriminatory (FRAND) terms, And this measure is discriminatory because Huawei hasn't been judged as a company. I know what FRAND is. I didn’t ask for a definition. I asked you to elaborate because if SD has this power, it ain’t under FRAND. Let’s see if I get an explanation for this.
  17. Paul1979UK

one word : India Another word, consumers, China have a massive market, most companies want into that market and as that consumer base grows, more will want in. Also, India isn't even close to ready to take on the work load that China does and beside, what good is that if companies are locked out of the Chinese market which US based companies could very well be going forward, that would be a major advantage to other companies around the world.
  18. Paul1979UK

I doubt they will do that just yet, I suspect China will wait it out and see how the US elections go, if it's more of the same, I suspect China will play hard ball with the US which could mean outright ban on many if not all of it's companies whiles also giving greater access to other companies around the world, that would be a major blow to the US whiles giving other companies a big advantage over US ones. There are many things that China can do but personally, I think the penny will drop with the US and they will settle on this before it gets too bad, Trump will make it seem like he's won but in reality, things will likely go to how they ware before all this. In the mean time, this is just hurting both the US and China but this could hurt the US a lot more because of the hard ball tactics which likely could mean a lot of countries not trusting the US as much, it could also mean many of them looking for alternatives to US tech and services out of security reasons because if the US can do this to Huawei with no evidence, they can do it to any company.
  19. European countries decided to respect the ban as well, against their own best interests. I have to assume that they have received convincing evidence to give up playing nice with Huawei, especially when doing so comes with a significant revenue loss. They should share the evidence, and get it over-with. Then people will understand. The public doesn't need to know everything. Considering governments are suppose to be doing a public service, I think we do need to know what going on. Beside, would you trust corrupt politicians to do what in our interest when they rarely do unless pushed by the public? As it is, we have zero evidence of wrong doing by Huawei but we do know that the US feels threaten by China fast economic growth and place in the world, I suspect that what this is really all about, to try and put a dent in that, will it work? I doubt it because China is a massive market that most want to invest in.
  20. You could, but why. The issue isn't the products, the prducts are great. The issue is that they must comply with any law(s) from the government of china. This could include (but not limited too) data submission/collection, injection of any code they should choose in updates, down to outright (worst case scenario) shut down of systems in the event of china/usa conflict be it trade wars or actual war.
  21. Lenovo IdeaPad S940 unboxing and first impressions by Rich Woods Announced at CES this year, Lenovo's IdeaPad S940 is called the Yoga S940 outside of the U.S. It's called IdeaPad here because, well, I don't know. It goes against the company's new branding, which defines Yoga as premium. And this is definitely a premium PC. In fact, I love just about everything about it. It has a 14-inch screen in the body of a 13-inch laptop, with its 90% screen-to-body ratio, and that screen is beautiful is 4K resolution and Dolby Vision HDR. But anyone can do that. This laptop also has contoured glass wrapping around the sides of the 2.4mm side bezels, making it look even sleeker. It's just so sexy. The stunning Dolby Vision screen is paired up with Dolby Atmos speakers for an immersive media consumption experience. It has two speakers above and two speakers below the keyboard. There are also what Lenovo calls AI sensors, which are located in the sort of reverse notch above the screen. These will tell you if someone is looking over your shoulder while you're working, and they can even switch content to another screen if you look away. Check out the unboxing video below: Make sure to subscribe to Neowin on YouTube! It's the best channel in the universe!
  22. George P

1903 v145 and SoundBlaster Z

That's good news, fingers crossed it stays working. Sound problems are the worse in my experience.
  23. I don't understand why the Apple logo can't be a giant fingerprint reader.
  24. https://sattrackcam.blogspot.com/
  25. I guess they don't cover... acts of god....
  26. They have already started to do this. For instance, you can't add Language Packs through the control panel, if you go to the old location, the Settings application opens up instead.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?