All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Human.Online

The Big Wrestling Thread!

Yes absolutely agreed. The bill could fit one more match that would have sorted that.
  3. George P

Yeah, but I felt the tag matches went a bit too long.
  4. $100 is nothing for a good pair of earphones these days. And Bose used to charge $100 for their wired earphones way before Apple's earpods. Either you have good western-world salary, or the brainwash was successful on you (as you no longer question the reality of overpriced and worthless junk products). Either you're a blind hater or an angry blind hater. I'm giving you facts. $100 earphones preceded Apple's earpods. Just admit you were wrong and move on. I already moved on, dont worry. Just finding it hard to swallow, that people are fine and dandy with overpriced stuff, then complain that companies go on increasing prices up to the sky.
  5. Battery life is better for sure, prices should be lower also, those are the two main advantages ARM gives you over x86. Some Qualcomm benchmarks have it at least 5hrs higher vs the i5, to as much as 7hrs more. It's the prices 'should' be lower. But the SOC on a laptop won't be that much of the cost. I can see about a $40 saving on cost v intel.but not much more. Sure, the saving might not be major, but if the battery life tests are true and you gain between 5-7hrs for the same performance, then heck, isn't the choice obvious?
  6. Battery life is better for sure, prices should be lower also, those are the two main advantages ARM gives you over x86. Some Qualcomm benchmarks have it at least 5hrs higher vs the i5, to as much as 7hrs more. It's the prices 'should' be lower. But the SOC on a laptop won't be that much of the cost. I can see about a $40 saving on cost v intel.but not much more.
  7. It was only a matter of time till ARM and the Snapdragon would catch up to current i5 mobile performance. Intel and AMD have sat idle on x86 for so long, only now finally getting the ball rolling again. Keeping in mind the 8cx is octa-core vs the quad core i5 is also something to look at. While ARM will catch up and match current quad core x86, it's a difference story once intel and AMD start adding more cores to mobile devices. A 6 core U series i5 for example would be an interesting thing to test.
  8. The above Office tests are emulated Office, since those aren't native ARM versions of the apps from what I've read.
  9. lexp

ARM is the latest company to cut off Huawei

It's time to move ARM's HQ to Japan.
  10. Battery life is better for sure, prices should be lower also, those are the two main advantages ARM gives you over x86. Some Qualcomm benchmarks have it at least 5hrs higher vs the i5, to as much as 7hrs more.
  11. Since when? The BBC (iPlayer) also seems to be able to block PIA rather quickly too which is annoying. I have to use the BEEBS Chrome extension.
  12. NickEclipse

1903 v145 and SoundBlaster Z

I'm using a Home Theater via TosLink by the way. Not PC Speakers. So I can still get compressed 5.1 through SPDIF-Out with WIndows' own DTS/DD encoders, since my HT can decode it. But the Speakers device is now silent (when it worked before), and DTS Connect & DDL are now broken (won't load in SB's Control Panel, and yes, I've re-installed them countless times too). Like I said, every steps I've taken are explained in the subreddit linked. I don't feel like re-writing all over again. Problem I'm pretty sure isn't on my end, and I'm also pretty sure I've done everything I could to make it work. The ball is now in Creative's and Microsoft's camp. Sound quality is definitely inferior with MS's encoders vs Creative's encoders. But it's definitely still 5.1 at least.
  13. Human.Online

So... I consider myself a casual fan. I watch WWE big 4 ppvs on streams, I read the smack down and raw reports but I’m not avid. I tried watching TNA through a few of its incarnations but just meh. Never thought I would pay for a PPV. On a random spur of the moment, I bought Double Or Nothing. Jesus, not without its flaws but what a show! The Cody/Dustin match absolutely stole it. The emphasis on tag wrestling. The unpatronising use of Japanese wrestlers and allowing them to exhibit their own style. The unpatronising women’s division. I’m a fan!
  14. sumitpok121

Hello

My name is Sumit I am a maths teacher
  15. I want to buy latest 855 processor but keeping in mind 5G technology. I have to wait a little longer. No use until 5G enabled devices come into affordable prices.
  16. It could, but I'd argue that it probably shows up more in gaming than anywhere else. I've seen it in one of my family members. imho TrekRich has a point here. If one is really passionate about something then it doesn't matter if it's gaming, collecting bugs or empty tin cans, if one is obsessive about something then if it's gaming or any other hobby.
  17. Copernic

Core Temp 1.14

Core Temp 1.14 by Razvan Serea Core Temp is a useful tool that will help monitor your PCs CPU temperature. What makes Core Temp unique is the way it works. It is capable of displaying a temperature of each individual core of every processor in your system! You can see temperature fluctuations in real time with varying workloads. Core Temp is also motherboard agnostic. Core Temp is easy to use, while also enabling a high level of customization and expandability. Core Temp provides a platform for plug-ins, which allows developers to add new features and extend its functionality. Core Temp 1.14 changelog: Fix: Ryzen max temperature spikes. Fix: Ryzen APU frequency detection. Fix: Incorrect frequency detection on some UEFI enabled systems. Update: Improve Skylake-X stepping detection. Download: Core Temp 1.14 (32-bit) | 388.0 KB (Freeware) Download: Core Temp 1.14 (64-bit) | 429.0 KB Download: Core Temp Gadget 2.8 | 409 KB (for Windows Vista/7) View: Core Temp Homepage | Core Temp Add-Ons Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
  18. karansharma321

Hi everyone

I am gamer and technology enthusiast person. Currently have Samsung S8, snapdragon 835 in it.
  19. Today
  20. I'd be more interested if it could turn into a Google Home Hub.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?