All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Exactly today I imaged a computer with Windows 11, and sat and sat waiting for the April update to install as well as a .NET update. It took forever, and the task manager was showing about 10% CPU usage.
  3. Support your own people FIRST. You know what no more replies from me. Just watch tis the Nov....... Trump in Office lol he's going to kick the dementia and gayness out of libtards Ok, you post nonsensical gibberish then run away. Well, that is typical maga. What about your maga mate in @deadonthedancefloor? Why has that one run away? No more response from you. Of course not, maga always run away from the light. Bye coward.
  4. Except that the problem exists in Windows 11 also, and I'll bet it will exist in Windows 12 as well. I don't have anything close to what I described above happening on my Windows 11 boxes. No comparison at all.
  5. Well I guess it's just a coincidence that Israel is the biggest recipient of money and military equipment from the United States. And a coincidence that many states have laws prohibiting government contractors from boycotting Israel (even though it's perfectly fine for them to boycott other states). And a coincidence that in the face of 30,000+ people slaughtered by the Israeli government, our politicians continue to march out like windup dolls voicing their support for Israel and send billions more. The reason this latest aid package took a while was because of the controversy involving the war in Ukraine and the lack of border security (which themselves are both entirely different rabbit holes). The delay was CERTAINLY not because of any significant opposition to Israel. Besides, all this time we've still been sending weapons and military equipment to Israel without any new congressional approval.
  6. Support your own people FIRST. You know what no more replies from me. Just watch tis the Nov....... Trump in Office lol he's going to kick the dementia and gayness out of libtards
  7. Jumping Jacinta

The official Funny Pictures thread

You criticized @margrave for not posting a picture yet you're now putting up posts without pictures. That makes you a hypocrite. Start posting pictures like you expect others to do and then I may respond to your other points.
  8. Som

You alright? Why such hostility. I didn't find anything objectionable. I didn't find It funny. Not finding something funny doesn't equal I hate it, seriously, it's not worth delving into this anymore. I didn't say you couldn't find It funny or anyone else. It was a single sentence and you've made such a big deal about it. Wasn't even directed at you. But no you're right, nobody should ever express their opinions about anything less we offend their delicate sensibilities. Clucking bell
  9. Except that the problem exists in Windows 11 also, and I'll bet it will exist in Windows 12 as well.
  10. Jumping Jacinta

You have a long and painful life in front of you if you call out everything you don't personally find funny. Perhaps in future you could explain why you find something objectionable. Btw, your post isn't a picture either...just saying.
  11. Those cumulative updates tend to download fast and the installation phase *appears* to be speeding along, but then it goes from 100% to some arbitrary percentage and then proceeds to become a watching paint dry scenario. Then there is the malicious software removal tool and .net crap... I was greeted with a full screen nag yesterday, telling windows 10 was going away and how my computer sucked so I couldn't have 11. It gave me one of those infuriating too me "Learn more" buttons along with a "Remind me later" option. No, you may not dismiss me permanently. I am forever @#$&+!
  12. Som

It's also arrogant to take the position that one can't express their opinions. I being me, didn't find It funny. Never said anything about anyone else's opinions on the matter. It was a light hearted comment on a light hearted thread, relax, jaysus. Also it wasn't a picture 😜
  13. Today
  14. "Stop with the stupid left right bs on a tech site." You lying hypocrite. It was that Biden hater who posted the first political post. You absolute liar! We now know what you are. Ha, no response. You're an embarrassment. Typical maga response. Didn't bother to read who made the first political post and your fee fee's were hurt.
  15. Windows 10 updates do take a stupidly long time, often hanging out at 20% or 74% (true magic numbers that consistently repeat every month) for so long it seems like the system has hung. Of course, nothing will be done about it since Windows 10 goes poof in 18 months.
  16. Thank you for admitting X is an extreme right wing hellscape like Mistruth Social. I truly appreciate your honesty.
  17. A Chinese private business isn't really free from the government.
  18. The billions for infrastructure amounts to about 30 bridges or 100 roads getting sparse repair. The US is in need of a multi-TRILLION dollar infrastructure bill to get back to where it was in the 1950s, as that was the last time significant infrastructure was built, and that's what is laying in decay across the nation today. Stop with the stupid left right bs on a tech site. The truth is the Americans the federal government care about and cater to, are incorporated. The voting public matters not, only corporations and GDP. "Stop with the stupid left right bs on a tech site." You lying hypocrite. It was that Biden hater who posted the first political post. You absolute liar! We now know what you are.
  19. lol. why we sending over $100 billion to Ukraine? that money could have helped Americans with their Housing, Food, Education but no...That old dementia sent it to third world country. That money is Gone! Since when is Ukraine a third world country? Well, at least until Russian aggression. Now, you've just complained that Biden is sending money to a third world country. Are you suggesting third world countries shouldn't be supported? Be very clear with your response. It's also telling that you didn't address Biden's Infrastructure Policy or the lack of Trump's Health Policy. Can you at least attempt to be honest.
  20. The billions for infrastructure amounts to about 30 bridges or 100 roads getting sparse repair. The US is in need of a multi-TRILLION dollar infrastructure bill to get back to where it was in the 1950s, as that was the last time significant infrastructure was built, and that's what is laying in decay across the nation today. Stop with the stupid left right bs on a tech site. The truth is the Americans the federal government care about and cater to, are incorporated. The voting public matters not, only corporations and GDP.
  21. lol. why we sending over $100 billion to Ukraine? that money could have helped Americans with their Housing, Food, Education but no...That old dementia sent it to third world country. That money is Gone!
  22. Oh hey, look everyone. Another Biden hate post from the usual suspect who apparently knows nothing about the billions Biden delivered for the Infrastructure Policy...remember, the policy Trump promised but never delivered on like pretty much all of his fake claims. Btw, we're still waiting on the Trump health care policy. I have no idea how @A Real American's posts are allowed to stand...unless of course they drive engagement to Neowin therefore raising revenue. BTW, "Samsung’s also getting billions for US chip production. The $280 billion package linked to the 2022 Chips and Science Act — which has already earmarked up to $8.5b for Intel and $6.6b for TSMC — has now allocated up to $6.4b for Samsung to expand chipmaking efforts in Texas with two new facilities for research and packaging. Samsung will in turn invest roughly $45b in its Texas facilities over the next decade. US to award Samsung $6.4 bln in grants for Texas chip production complex"
  23. Finally after sending over $100 Billion to Ukraine (aka his off shore pocket) He decides to invest $11 billion in USA. phewwww.. finally...
  24. Microsoft thinks otherwise now. https://twitter.com/thebookisc.../status/1783104696493682903
  25. What version of Tiktok are you on? I see lots of baking tips, tech tips, Excel Tips, PowerPoint and Photoshop tips. The algorithm feeds you what you Like, soooo maybe that means you're liking those videos? Exactly! This has been my point for years. We need to own our social interactions. Most people who complain refuse to spend any time curating their social feeds and they then bi**h and moan about what they're being served. Social media can be a positive and overall enriching experience if users took control and curated their feeds...but no, most prefer to complain and blame others for their laziness.
  26. I'm not sure Elon is capable of doing anything positive at this point.
  1. Load more activity