All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. What you said doesn’t even make sense. Do you reply to every non-sense you come across on the web? No, just yours. A follower then. How cute.
  3. What you said doesn’t even make sense. Do you reply to every non-sense you come across on the web? No, just yours. On a more serious note, don’t want responses? Don’t post.
  4. What you said doesn’t even make sense. Do you reply to every non-sense you come across on the web?
  5. Copernic

MiTeC Task Manager DeLuxe 2.85

MiTeC Task Manager DeLuxe 2.85 by Razvan Serea Task Manager DeLuxe (TMX) offers powerful features available in standard Windows Task Manager in a lightweight portable package with many more enhancements. It needs no installation and leaves no tracks in system so it can be easily used as portable application everywhere. TMX provides real-time observing of: running processes installed services and drivers available network adapters network connections by process network utilization active terminal sessions autostart entries cpu usage and frequency memory utilization There is powerful process monitor with graphs and detailed process information. You can watch multiple processes simultaneously. Also there is Window explorer enumerating all windows of given process with their properties. Session viewer contains automatic session journal which logs every session login, logout, lock and status change. It is useful especially on terminal servers to watch how users connect and disconnect to their desktops. Desktop Explorer tool provides on-the-fly windows scanning under the cursor. It evaluates window properties and hierarchy. System Information tool detects installed hardware and reports it in simple format. MiTeC Task Manager DeLuxe 2.85 changelog: Process monitor memory leak fixed Thread History enhanced Windows Product Key is read also from ACPI table Download: MiTeC Task Manager DeLuxe 32-bit | 2.8 MB (Freeware) Download: MiTeC Task Manager DeLuxe 64-bit | 3.7 MB View: MiTeC Task Manager DeLuxe Home Page | Screenshot Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
  6. Probably an I3 or I5 I would prefer an I7 but an I5 won't hurt either.
  7. FAA NOTAM posted for StarHopper https://tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_9_5281.html Also,
  8. Loving this browser, i wish their future Android browser was available to try but it seems way off.
  9. How cute. Instead of hiring more programmers and compensating them adequately, Microsoft introduces insider achievements.
  10. Apple releases new iOS 13 and watchOS 6 betas as it preps for GM by Rich Woods Today, Apple released its eighth developer betas for iOS 13, iPadOS 13, and watchOS 6. If you're on beta 7, the iOS updates should come in at under or around 100MB, with Apple ironing out some final bugs. While Apple hasn't published the release notes for these builds just yet, it's safe to say that the major updates are getting pretty stable. These are close to final builds; in fact, it's entirely possible that these are the last developer betas that will be released before the GM seeds are offered. The GM seeds are typically published following the launch of the new iPhones, something that's rumored to happen on September 10. If Apple follows its historic patterns, all major software updates will be released on Wednesday the week after, which would be September 18, while the new iPhones would be released that Friday. There are no new builds today for macOS or tvOS, which are still on beta 6 and 7, respectively. While it's entirely possible that we won't see new iOS 13 or watchOS 6 builds, macOS and tvOS will likely be refreshed at some point. If you're on the public beta, you'll see the new iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 builds later on today or tomorrow.
  11. Don't know about you lot, I have no issues with Windows 10 insider builds...
  12. Oh thank God. Apps auto restarting after I restart my PC is so so annoying.
  13. Now I wonder if you have ever used various Android devices, where logic and consistency just does not exist. PS Just type the name of the setting you want. So much faster than looking for icons or visual clues. Heck, even enable Cortana and just tell her to change the setting or find it.
  14. Microsoft Edge Insider builds now support sign-in from work and school accounts by Paul Hill Microsoft has announced that Azure Active Directory work and school accounts are now able to sign-in and sync in the latest Canary, Dev, and Beta channel preview builds of Microsoft Edge. The company said that the feature was one of the most requested features that people wanted. Signing in with an organizational account in Microsoft Edge is pretty straight-forward once you’re using a preview build. Just press the profile icon to the right of the address bar and click “Sign In”, if you have a personal account already connected you’ll need to “Add a profile” and then sign in. By signing in with an organizational account, you’ll be able to sync favourites, preferences, passwords, and form-fill data. In the future, you’ll be able to sync browsing history, installed extensions, and open tabs. You can control what to sync from the sync settings page. Another advantage of signing in with an organizational account in Microsoft Edge is that those credentials can also be used to authenticate you on other websites or services that support Microsoft’s Web Single Sign-On. Microsoft reckons this will boost productivity by reducing the amount of time you spend logging into services. Microsoft said it’s eager for people to try out the new feature so it can get feedback on the things people like and dislike or whether any issues were encountered. To submit feedback just press the browser’s feedback button and submit the details.
  15. No AMD XPS love it looks like, heh. Ultrabooks/laptops finally going past 4 cores is long overdue IMO.
  16. SierraSonic

YouTube Music will now be available directly on Waze

This is so much better than setting waze as default, or proper address link support. Love that the keyboard hovers over from other apps, and when you try to close it by hitting back waze wants to close as well... All issues reported multiple times over the years.
  17. A serious, curious question... What specifically do you like better about gsuite compared to the free Microsoft Office Online? 1. For the e-mail component I can easily set up *@mydomain.ext to route to [gsuitelogin]@mydomain.ext. So that any user @ mydomain that isn't actually an e-mail account on my Gsuite will automatically get sent to my actual Gsuite e-mail. So I can use website specific e-mails in case spammers get ahold of one. Eg ... when registering an account on SuperForum I would put SuperForum@mydomain.ext Also, each person I give my e-mail address to gets a unique address. I never use the same address twice. Then if one gets leaked to a spammer list or otherwise is part of a breach I set a filter to delete all incoming mails to that address that are not from the website or person I disclosed it to. Plus since I use a Pixel 3 XL and use Chrome as my primary browser there is just general tighter integration with Google ecosystem offerings. Thanks for the reply. I guess I was looking for something unique or a specific feature that only exits on Gsuite/Gmail/Google. For example, the email handling you are describing is not unique to Google, and handling multiple @mydomain.net address and wildcard addresses was around before Google and has been a part of hotmail/live/outlook for nearly 20 years. (Specifically the years Microsoft was pushing @live.com email addresses, the feature promotion was to highlight handling email from external addresses in ways that GMail sill doesn't offer. If you weren't already invested in GMail and were asking for advice, I would recommend looking at outlook.com, as it does more of what you are doing easier.) The phone integration is a reasonable consideration. However, I also wonder about Microsoft throwing software and features at Android and iOS. A less Google invested user could make a counter argument and possibly get even better/more integration by using Edge, Launcher, OneDrive, Outlook, Office, etc. on even the Pixel 3 XL. The Microsoft direction right now has more consistency and sync/integration features from phone to PC to Mac to iPhone than Google with specific OS integration and native software/Apps for each platform (with more Linux software coming this year). In contrast, Google's common tool for integration on other platforms is based primarily on and around Chrome instead of native support that has advantages. Going back to GSuite, Microsoft has full offline applications in areas Google does not, like Office and other critical Apps for MS services/features, which also are designed to work even when connectivity isn't available. Even OneDrive provides as much functionality as it can when offline, and by nature it is an online service/product. ---- I do appreciate the response. What I typed here is more of me trying to understand out loud, rather than dismissing or countering what you posted. Thanks. It's way cheaper, plus their email - hangout - office suite collaboration makes life easy. And custom domain email address is also a pretty neat feature. The only thing it lakes is offline apps for common use case (Not everyone needs a full features suite, most of the people will be happy to have basic work, power point and spreadsheet functionality with online collaboration).
  18. YouTube Music will now be available directly on Waze by Ather Fawaz Google's music streaming service of choice—YouTube Music—has made its way to the turn-by-turn navigation app Waze. The integration will start rolling today and will allow subscribers of YouTube Premium and YouTube Music Premium to listen to their playlists and songs directly from the Waze app while simultaneously getting directions to their destination. The Head of Global Partnerships at Waze, Adam Fried, commented on the partnership by saying: We always want to make sure our users have the best possible experience in the car, and now providing them with access to YouTube Music’s huge catalogue means they’ll always have access to their favorite tracks and playlists while on the road. While the Product Manager at YouTube Music, Lawrence Kennedy, was hopeful that integrating the two services together will add to the user experience: We know our users love listening to YouTube Music when they’re in the car, so partnering with Waze now makes the driving and music listening experience even better. Ever since being acquired by Google back in 2013, Waze has made substantial progress. The navigation app announced its audio player last year whereby content from music streaming services like Spotify, Pandora, Deezer, and others, was directly integrated into the app. YouTube Music followed suit today and joined the ranks. The update will start rolling out in Brazil today, gradually making its way in the forthcoming weeks to other regions where both YouTube Premium and Waze are supported. As mentioned before, all the albums, songs, and playlists will be directly accessible within Waze. To access them, users will need to select YouTube Music as the audio app after tapping on the music note icon making sure that the "Show Audio Player" option is turned on under settings. For more information on the announcement, you can read the original blog post by YouTube here. To download Waze on your Android or iOS device, click here. To integrate your audio app/service with Waze, apply here.
  19. Sounds like something is screwy with Google's algorithm. Sure it will get fixed. And apparently Google/YouTube responded that it was a mistake. https://futurism.com/youtube-removing-battlebots-videos-animal-cruelty
  20. Today
  21. Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/youtube-robot-combat-videos-animal-cruelty-a9071576.html?fbclid=IwAR0mZtCUGkDspdJF4v0Zffp-x5iHhnKcRE1hfldsh09IACAizXW5IVKb_Iw WTF?!
  22. Pay What You Want for this Essential Microsoft Office 2019 Bundle by Steven Parker Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time, you can Pay What You Want for this Essential Microsoft Office 2019 Bundle. Become a Pro using the world's leading Office software in this 74-hour bundle. What's the deal? With the Pay What You Want bundles, you can get something incredible for as little as you want to pay. And if you beat the average price, you’ll receive the fully upgraded bundle! Included in this Pay What You Want deal, are the following courses: Pay What You Want (as little as $1) for the unlocked item: Microsoft Word Get Familiar with the World's Premiere Word Processor Or beat the average price to also get the following items: Microsoft Excel Course Take a 32-Hour Deep Dive Into All Things Excel Advanced Microsoft Excel Automate Your Spreadsheets & Simplify Mounds of Data with 16 Hours of Excel Insight Microsoft PowerPoint Course Impress & Engage Your Audience with These PowerPoint Tips Microsoft Outlook Course Stop Productivity Loss By Getting a Handle of Your Email Platform What's the benefit? The bundle represents an overall retail value of $250 But you can Pay What You Want for the unlocked course (as little as $1) Beat the average price and you'll take home the entire bundle. Qualify for the giveaway! Beat the Leader's price and get entered into the epic giveaway - plus get featured on the Leaderboard! >> Pay What You Want for the Essential Microsoft Office 2019 Bundle << See other Pay What You Want deals This is a time-limited deal that ends soon. Save even more! Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts. Check out our recent deals here or on the Neowin Deals site. For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account. Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account. 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit! Not for you? If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out our giveaways on the Neowin Deals website? There's also a bunch of freebies you can check out here. On the Neowin Deals website enter our giveaway to be in the draw to win an iPad Pro, Apple Pencil & Smart Keyboard! #giveaway #Apple #ipadpro https://t.co/8Oofwfq9OV pic.twitter.com/clAeX2VSxw — Neowin (@NeowinFeed) June 20, 2019 Miscellany and the fine print! In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase. Check our other recent deals, before they expire, or our preferred partner software for Private Internet Access and NordVPN deals. How can I disable these posts? Click here. Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerce's own determination of retail pricing.
  23. Mindovermaster

Monitor powering on but now showing any display

You have the screen enabled in Mac display settings? Also, your back light might be dead. Does it work on another computer, perhaps? Just to verify. Very unlikely, but the adapter or HDMI cable might be dead.
  24. If Settings were any useful. It is such clutter mess lacking visual cues, horribly designed. Even Android and iOS didn't go this stupid.
  25. Typically, Oppo releases a new OnePlus phone, then once the "beta testers" (ie customers) report back the bugs, they get fixed, Oppo jacks up the price, throws a few new features in, and releases a new Oppo phone
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?