All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Where are these release notes / changelog / known issues coming from? Does Microsoft have an update log page somewhere?
  3. tmaxxtigger

The Windows 10 May 2019 Update SDK is now available

You by chance have any of the software that's blocking the update installed? Not that I'm aware. I was initially running from the mounted ISO , then burnt to a USB flash drive. Received a different error now, something about hardware not being compatible and update will become available when driver get fixed. Same error, completely different hardware, desktop vs laptop.
  4. The Windows 10 May 2019 Update is now available on MSDN by Rich Woods Two weeks ago, Microsoft announced the Windows 10 May 2019 Update, along with some major changes to the way feature updates are delivered. While the May 2019 Update is coming to the general public in May 2019, those with MSDN subscriptions found today that ISOs for the feature update are now available. It's a new world for Windows 10 updates, so there's no real norm to compare this to. On one hand, this is around when previous spring updates would have shown up; however, those shipped in April. Microsoft promised to give Windows 10 version 1903 a whole month to bake in the Release Preview ring this time, which is why it's coming in May. Earlier today, Microsoft announced the availability of the Windows 10 May 2019 Update SDK. With that in mind, it probably makes sense to offer ISOs to developers, or at least those with a paid MSDN subscription. Of course, if you don't want to shell out the cash for a paid subscription, you can always use the RTM build that's available via the Slow or Release Preview rings of the Windows Insider Program.
  5. it's the OEMs that install Chrome as a system app not Google so blame the OEMs. install an ASOP build and it uses the Android Browser by default.
  6. Help and Feedback --> About Microsoft Edge : Will download the update for you unless you are looking for download link to do a fresh install. I think in either case having a direct link is good as well.
  7. nah, I don't care for a lot of smooth scrolling implementations either. a lot of them make scrolling feel slower just to have the smooth animation. I tend to leave it at the default 3 lines per click on my scroll wheel
  8. Definitely not, I can't stand smooth scrolling.
  9. Matthew S.

You by chance have any of the software that's blocking the update installed?
  10. I think you forgot a download link (besides clicking a link to click a link)
  11. Sonyboyj

Upgrade with a ISO or with the Insiders Preview ring? From the ISO Well that's sad then. Hopefully MS fixes that asap
  12. If you did that then Play Store would work wouldn't work ? Why would the playstore not work without Chrome?
  13. Am I the only person on the planet who doesn't like smooth scrolling?
  14. But could you really 'change' and totally close the previous search engine and browser by just instaling another app? If the answer is 'No', then your comment is worse than your complain!
  15. I know it's only been a couple weeks, but I am already loving the new update cadence from the Edge team. Somewhere a legacy IE dev is shedding a tear.
  16. tmaxxtigger

Upgrade with a ISO or with the Insiders Preview ring? From the ISO
  17. The sad thing is that this game is still devoid of any potential "real" gameplay. Yes, you can do things, alone or with friends but the world building takes so much time to do, that beside being realistic and beautiful, the game itself offers very little value in mechanics and incentives to do anything. Let's get real here - Building a realistic actionable background is not a difficulty in itself if you take the time - Building a real gameplay on top of that is the hardest task for any studio. It does not matter if StarCitizen can emulate a 1000 systems down to plantable seeds on the ground. Games are about gameplay. A good comparison of a game that is actually in pass of achieving all the goals at once is Cyberpunk 2077 - They have build a define world with a define gameplay, and that way they control how much and how far the levels of interaction are possible. You, as gamer, are going to be able to experience a real gameplay depth very soon that StarCitizen are not even starting to implement. Nothing lives in a vaccum and StarCitizen could very well be a $1B failure.
  18. Microsoft's Chromium-powered Edge Dev gets its first update; now on version 75 by Rich Woods When Microsoft first released the public previews of its Chromium-powered Edge browser a couple of weeks ago, it introduced three branches: Canary, Dev, and Beta. Canary gets daily updates, and Dev should get weekly builds - the first of which arrived today. For those wondering, builds for the Beta channel are coming soon, and that will be updated every six weeks. If you're on Edge Dev, you'll now find the browser on version 75.0.131.0, a major upgrade from 74.1.96.24. In fact, it's just a small update away from the Canary branch, which is on 75.0.133.0. There are a few things to be aware of in this build. Media casting is now available. You can go to 'More tools' and 'Cast media to device' to turn this on. There are also still some known issues, such as those with Chrome extensions that require you to sign into a Google account, and those that require a companion app on your PC. Spellchecking is not yet available, and you can't sync with a work or school account. Other key features are still listed as coming soon. These include dark mode, accessibility improvements, grammar tools, smooth scrolling, reading view, translation, and inking.
  19. Sonyboyj

Upgrade with a ISO or with the Insiders Preview ring?
  20. Sonyboyj

I don't but i know people who do, thanks for the heads up.
  21. I wanna be able to uninstall Chrome and every other app i don't want.
  22. YouTube Music goes live on Google Assistant-enabled speakers for free, but with ads by Jay Bonggolto Users of any Google Assistant-enabled smart speaker such as Google Home will now be able to listen to YouTube Music for free, as Google introduced today an ad-supported version of the service for that device. The music streaming offering is free to download on any smart speaker powered by Google Assistant, though there's still an option to upgrade to the premium version that costs $10 per month. Voice-enabled commands are limited only to requests for music playback. Users can gain access to thousands of playlists and artist radios, depending on their musical preference. Premium subscribers are able to request specific albums, songs, artists, and playlists; skip songs for an unlimited number of times; and repeat a song. These capabilities mirror those of the premium YouTube Music mobile app. Additionally, premium users can listen to songs in the background via the YouTube Music app while doing multiple tasks with other apps. Content will also be available to download for playback even without an internet connection. The free version of YouTube Music for Google Assistant smart speakers is now rolling out in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, the UK, Ireland, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Japan, The Netherlands, and Austria. It's worth noting that YouTube Music was already made available in some of these countries earlier last year. Google promises to introduce the new offering to more markets in the future.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?