All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Dell refreshes G series and Alienware laptops with latest 9th Gen Intel Core CPUs by Jay Bonggolto On the back of Intel and Nvidia's new product announcements, Dell has unveiled a refreshed lineup of its G series and Alienware gaming laptops. Starting today, fresh models of the G5 and G7 laptops powered by the newest 9th Gen Intel Core processors are available to buy from $950, with the GeForce GTX 1660 Ti and 1650 GPUs onboard. The new G series models pack some improvements from their predecessors announced in April of last year (along with the G3) with an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 GPU. Equipped with Nvidia's new GeForce GTX 16 series, the G5 and G7 promise to bring an improved experience to both gamers and creators. Additionally, both models will come with some nifty gaming features including the four-zone RGB keyboards, narrows bezels, and in-game settings management software. In May, those features will be added to the Dell G7 15 model with OLED and 240Hz panel options to boot. Dell's Alienware m15 and m17 laptops are also getting the same GPU enhancement, and they can be purchased from today at a starting price of $1,330. Those devices will also be available with the 9th Gen Intel Core CPU in June. Of course, the XPS model won't be left out in the cold. Dell says it will unveil a new XPS 15 in June with the latest Intel Core and NVIDIA hardware products.
  3. Nokia Here (we go), same maps and functionality for the most part. I have few favorite places etc. and I wish to have the same on computer and on my phone, not to add everything twice. This works just perfect when you use one ecosystem. As MS decided to give up on own mobile platform, they should consider to have all their apps on other platforms, e.g. Maps, Weather etc. I personally see the benefit of using one ecosystem and the same might apply for other users and this is the very simple way for MS to get not relevant and be forgotten. They somehow realized (luckily) that, but still it's a half-backed. Same here, but with so few favorites at that point, it was just a couple of minutes moving over to Here Maps on my mobile. But I get your point with one ecosystem. On the other hand I'm now spread out on Android and MS services, so that's already two. And I'm not heading to Apple anytime soon
  4. Son_Of_Dad

Amazon launches Key for Garage for Prime members

Oh the timing could not be better https://www.news.com.au/financ...VAxjFBBbdwcNZtUUNNotx4T6miw
  5. Today
  6. I held onto my WM10 as long as I could, once a few key apps dropped support I had to go to Android. There are some excellent tile launchers on Android though, one of the first things I installed. I recommend looking at; https://play.google.com/store/...tails?id=com.ss.squarehome2 https://play.google.com/store/...?id=com.nfwebdev.launcher10
  7. Microsoft introduces Security Policy Advisor, a new service for Office 365 by Hamza Jawad Last month, Microsoft made some improvements to Office 365 ProPlus, including default 64-bit installations on Windows, an in-place upgrade tool, and default inclusion of Teams for businesses deploying the suite of apps. Today, the tech giant has announced Security Policy Advisor, a new service for Office 365 ProPlus users that will enable them to manage their security policies in a more effective manner. This is only the initial offering among a number of security capabilities Microsoft says will be arriving to ProPlus this year. Policy management has now been simplified across all devices. Working in conjunction with the newly released Office cloud policy service, policies can now be assigned to users through Azure Active Directory groups, and automatically enforced when these individuals sign in. Furthermore, both managed and unmanaged devices are covered under this service without the additional requirements of any on-premises or modern device infrastructure. Knowledge specific to organizations will now be utilized to its full extent; the manner in which individuals within an organization use Office will be analyzed, with specific policies being recommended by the service thereafter. These can then be put into action, rolled back, or updated with a single click. The introduction of this feature will help eradicate concerns regarding the element of guesswork in the configuring of security policies. Moreover, the new service also caters to the dynamic nature of policy-making in a modern workplace. Impact of policies upon employees will be monitored and highlighted for administrators, who can then decide whether the suggested changes should be acted upon, or otherwise. Group policy objects (GPOs) can run in parallel with the Office Cloud Policy service, with the option to retain existing policies as well. Currently, Security Policy Advisor is only available in English (en-us). However, users can expect much wider availability for the service in the coming weeks. Administrators in organizations that use Office 365 ProPlus can get started right now by configuring Office Policies after signing in to the Office client management portal.
  8. dipsylalapo

Guess it depends on your circumstances most post offices keep very slim operating hours and I have this thing called work I mean this is the thing. We normally make sure we're home for anything larger or more expensive, but those sorts of orders don't happen that often. For me, this would be super useful for when we have packages left on the door step, with the British weather those are at risk to the elements.
  9. Moonian

Sandboxie 5.30

Are you sure their website is available? I can't really get stuff from their servers (including checking for updates) recently
  10. Son_Of_Dad

Guess it depends on your circumstances most post offices keep very slim operating hours and I have this thing called work
  11. Son_Of_Dad

Really smart allowing access to your domicile to some of the most disgruntled, lowest paid employees on the planet. Really smart. Yes I'll stick with simply allowing a local courier do a door drop with SMS confirmation
  12. its in all the testing rings, and if you know how its not hard to install, been runnign it for a bit now and its pretty darn stable for myself and my lappy
  13. Daniel F.

NVIDIA Power Setting

Yep, like me to this thread
  14. You're like me. I've had friends try to convince me to move over to Waze, but I've stuck with Google Maps. With regards to the speed limit, have you tried to opt in to Beta testing for the app. You often get features sooner and I've not noticed anything that doesn't work.
  15. Nokia Here (we go), same maps and functionality for the most part. I have few favorite places etc. and I wish to have the same on computer and on my phone, not to add everything twice. This works just perfect when you use one ecosystem. As MS decided to give up on own mobile platform, they should consider to have all their apps on other platforms, e.g. Maps, Weather etc. I personally see the benefit of using one ecosystem and the same might apply for other users and this is the very simple way for MS to get not relevant and be forgotten. They somehow realized (luckily) that, but still it's a half-backed.
  16. This is where you can watch the OPPO Reno EU launch event by Timi Cantisano A couple of weeks ago, OPPO launched its Reno handset in China, making the handset with a unique pop-up camera official. Today, the firm will once again show off the Reno, but this time it will do so in Europe, holding a launch event that will take place in a matter of hours. If you missed the first unveiling, you're in luck, as you'll have a second chance to watch the company roll out the device. The firm will be streaming the event live through its YouTube channel or you can catch the feed embedded below. Although you already know what to expect, you never know, there could be surprises in store. If you aren't familiar with OPPO's latest, they come as a pair, with the moniker Reno and Reno 10X Zoom. You can check out the respective specifications of each handset down below. OPPO RENO OPPO RENO 10X ZOOM CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 GPU Adreno 616 Adreno 640 Display 6.4-inch 2340x1080 pixels 6.6-inch 2340x1080 pixels RAM 6GB/8GB 6GB/8GB REAR CAMERA 48MP and 5MP 48MP, 8MP, and 13MP FRONT CAMERA 16MP 16MP Battery 3,756mAh 4,065mAh Now, judging from the specifications, you might be thinking that these phones are just like most others out there. But where OPPO chances things up a bit is in their design. Rather than relying on a notch on the display, the firm has relocated the front-facing camera on both models to a motorized pop-up module. This allows the display to remain free of notches, while also maximizing its real estate. OPPO takes it a step further with the Reno 10X Zoom by equipping the model with a 10x zoom telephoto camera. Again, with all of that in mind, if interested, you can watch the Reno launch event that will take place in Zurich, Switzerland at 14:00 CEST.
  17. dipsylalapo

A pretty cool idea. We'd need to clear out the garage a little before we could do this.
  18. this would not catch on in the UK, most garages in the UK don't have a fancy electric operated door. I only know of one person who does and he done that years ago, made it himself. Most of the garages I see have barns style doors anyway, not up and over. Amazon done this with houses as well, i am pretty sure it is no in the UK yet and to be honest I can not see that many people bothering. most people here will have a place they can collect a parcel from, where I am, I have 5 within a mile, one of them is just across the road from where i live, my local post office,
  19. Bamsebjørn

Microsoft won't be removing Paint from Windows 10 for now

just had to get that in there huh? People like you should be exterminated. It's all about choice. You may choose to exterminate people like them, on your own machine, but some people might still find them useful.
  20. adrynalyne

What are you editing? I can see adding text to the image you screenshot, but snipping tool is far easier and quicker otherwise. It's not used just for screenshots but for posting modded screenshots elsewhere e.g. Imgur, Twitter, WhatsApp status. With Paint, I can quickly add an emoji, crop not just the whole picture but remove or rearrange certain parts of it for different orientation/resolution , background editing, text, pixel perfect precision, eraser and free-form selection tools. The only good tool in Snipping Tool is the highlighter. I disagree; the time delay is super helpful and it’s quicker than using Paint. if I need a heavier tool than snipping or sketch if you rather, I’ll use snagit. If I need a real editing program, I’ll use Paint.NET. I will never use MS Paint.
  21. Microsoft BOB™ 10

What are you editing? I can see adding text to the image you screenshot, but snipping tool is far easier and quicker otherwise. It's not used just for screenshots but for posting modded screenshots elsewhere e.g. Imgur, Twitter, WhatsApp status. With Paint, I can quickly add an emoji, crop not just the whole picture but remove or rearrange certain parts of it for different orientation/resolution , background editing, text, pixel perfect precision, eraser and free-form selection tools. The only good tool in Snipping Tool is the highlighter.
  22. Circaflex

Just like the Uber guy who went back and robbed the couple after taking them to the airport. Really smart allowing access to your domicile to some of the most disgruntled, lowest paid employees on the planet. Really smart. I don't think the Amazon delivery driver will want to deal with our two 125 pound Akitas waiting inside. Additionally, to access the inside of the house from the garage, this delivery driver would first need to get through a keyless door lock. If he/she has the guts to get through two huge barking dogs on the other side of the door, a keyless door, and obvious cameras in the garage/outside the garage (monitored security system), then I hope they enjoy that experience. Also note, we keep nothing of huge value inside the garage besides our vehicles. If they want the vehicles that bad, choose one, and have fun on the joy ride. We keep a boat in one bay, so that will probably get ignored, and I doubt they'd want to take our RV on the side of the house for a joy ride. They can pretty much have whatever they want in the garage. That's what insurance is for. Oh please do go one about what is required to infiltrate your castle. You're proving you're a man of means with both a boat and an RV. I would also wager this is an attached garage whose door to the house is not as hardened as your front door. Poisoned dogs and a large insurance claim in your future. Hope you enjoyed your vacation. You picked up on that too? LOL
  23. There's the Radeon RX 570 4GB
  24. Price sucks It's slower than the cheaper Radeon RX 570 4GB
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?