All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Well, publishing the story here is certainly one way to bring attention to your blog.
  3. I find the complaints about the iPhone 4 antenna to be fair, but it was only an issue if you didn't use a case, and that was a FRAGILE phone, a case was kind of a must. Apple did end up giving away free bumpers to anyone who asked (after saying they wouldn't and then being pressured). To me, that is pretty reasonable. Would you expect them to give everyone a free phone replacement? HTC (if I not mistake) had a similar problem, rebuilt a new version of the same device and replaced the faulty once, without wait one year and sell the neb best device ever with the issues fixed, and probably price increase... said that apple fanboys always mention apple quality and customer care, I see no quality and a CEO that blame the users instead of admit and fix the issue, but as long they'll keep buying these overpriced devices from their beloved company, what can I say, of course why apple should change startegy Apple's quality control isn't better than companies like Samsung, but it really isn't worse either. However, people seem to act like Apple users are constantly frustrated by horrible issues, yet keep buying the product out of brand loyalty. What you don't seem to realize is that the vast majority of Apple users don't struggle with the issues you hear about in the tech news. As I said before, the iPhone 4 and iPhone 6 were not bad products and most users didn't have the problems you see in the headlines of sites like this.
  4. The server was encrypted so access directly would be difficult, but I'm guessing access with an account that has access would unencrypt it, meaning certain employees had access to the passwords. So now the safety of the passwords are dependent on the safety of the accounts that have access, rather than the hash of the passwords.
  5. I thought I heard Leo Laporte saying she's Transgender. That explains everything. I guess in one of her tweets "She also goes forth to mention that being a transgender, her transition has been really difficult." Oh didn't know that, but in either cases, I hope she gets the help she needs and calm down a bit instead of turning into a criminal! Could be the meds making them crazy.. Reminds me of this video I watched on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlRkLtKqSrY
  6. If MS wasn't told about a bug someone found and given time to fix it then that's just evil and does more harm than good.
  7. 1903 has much nicer compact version of the start menu. If you are clean installing you will get this, if you are updating you will not. You can reset the start menu and get the new layout version: https://news.softpedia.com/new...lear-all-tiles-519699.shtml
  8. If you see that pop-up message from your end and click Next, you'll get this: "After the transition, we will be removing group messaging from this app to focus on console settings and simplify our apps. But rest assured a desktop solution for group messaging is coming soon so be sure to update Windows to get the newst Xbox apps and experiences when they become available." I think they need to redo the Xbox app, it's still too slow even today. Some say this might be moved to the Windows game bar, but I don't think so. I mean the feature could be in the game bar but you'd still need a dedicated full Xbox experience on desktop, a full app that basically brings what you can do on the console on the desktop. Maybe in order to make them more streamlined and "simple" they figure they'll just split them into parts and not try to have everything in one big bulky app? Xbox Live messaging could be it's own little app for example.
  9. I find the complaints about the iPhone 4 antenna to be fair, but it was only an issue if you didn't use a case, and that was a FRAGILE phone, a case was kind of a must. Apple did end up giving away free bumpers to anyone who asked (after saying they wouldn't and then being pressured). To me, that is pretty reasonable. Would you expect them to give everyone a free phone replacement? HTC (if I not mistake) had a similar problem, rebuilt a new version of the same device and replaced the faulty once, without wait one year and sell the neb best device ever with the issues fixed, and probably price increase... said that apple fanboys always mention apple quality and customer care, I see no quality and a CEO that blame the users instead of admit and fix the issue, but as long they'll keep buying these overpriced devices from their beloved company, what can I say, of course why apple should change startegy
  10. That blog... yikes. I hope that person eventually gets the help she needs.
  11. Outer Wilds, Superhot, and six more games are coming to Xbox Game Pass by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe Microsoft today announced more games that will soon be available to Xbox Game Pass subscribers, which amount to eight new titles spread across the next two weeks. From the announced titles, two games will be available on the $9.99 per month service on launch day, namely Void Bastards and Outer Wilds - not to be confused with Obsidian's The Outer Worlds. Here's the full list of the upcoming games and their arrival dates to peruse through: Metal Gear Survive (May 23)  METAL GEAR SURVIVE builds upon METAL GEAR SOLID V’S enduring stealth action gameplay while introducing the new elements of exploration and survival to create a bold new experience. METAL GEAR SURVIVE is a spin off from the main METAL GEAR SOLID V story that takes place in a strange alternative universe. The Banner Saga (May 23)  Live through an epic role-playing Viking saga where your strategic choices directly affect your personal journey. Make allies as you travel with your caravan across this stunning yet harsh landscape. Carefully choose those who will help fight a new threat that jeopardizes an entire civilization. Every decision you make in travel, conversation and combat has a meaningful effect on the outcome as your story unfolds. Not everyone will survive, but they will be remembered. Void Bastards (May 29) Forget everything you know about first-person shooters: Void Bastards asks you to take charge, not just point your gun and fire. Your task is to lead the rag-tag Void Bastards out of the Sargasso Nebula. You make the decisions: where to go, what to do and who to fight. And then you must carry out that strategy in the face of strange and terrible enemies. Dead by Daylight Special Edition (May 30)  Dead by Daylight is a multiplayer (4vs1) horror game where one player takes on the role of the savage Killer, and the other four players play as Survivors, trying to escape the Killer and avoid being caught, tortured and killed. Outer Wilds (May 30)  - No store page Outer Wilds is an open world mystery about a solar system trapped in an endless time loop. Full Metal Furies (June 6) - Xbox Play Anywhere From the creators of Rogue Legacy comes a "true-cooperative" action RPG. FULL METAL FURIES puts an emphasis on team play with a unique combat system where everyone is important. Play on the couch, alone or with friends, or make it an online party for up to four players! The Banner Saga 2 (June 6) This epic, story-based, role-playing game continues its emotional journey across a breaking world. Bold leadership decisions, wise use of resources, and skillful battle tactics are vital to ensure your Viking clans make it through alive. If played, your choices will carry over from the first game, or you can start fresh with new preset characters. Superhot (June 6) SUPERHOT is the first person shooter where time moves only when you move. No regenerating health bars. No conveniently placed ammo drops. It's just you, outnumbered and outgunned, grabbing the weapons of fallen enemies to shoot, slice, and maneuver through a hurricane of slow-motion bullets. This may be the last we hear of new games for the Xbox Game Pass until E3, which is now less than a month away. Microsoft should be preparing some big names to drop during its presentation like last year, where it had Fallout 4, Elder Scrolls Online, and The Division to show off.
  12. I thought I heard Leo Laporte saying she's Transgender. That explains everything. I guess in one of her tweets "She also goes forth to mention that being a transgender, her transition has been really difficult." Oh didn't know that, but in either cases, I hope she gets the help she needs and calm down a bit instead of turning into a criminal! Could be the meds making them crazy..
  13. I thought I heard Leo Laporte saying she's Transgender. That explains everything. I guess in one of her tweets "She also goes forth to mention that being a transgender, her transition has been really difficult." Oh didn't know that, but in either cases, I hope she gets the help she needs and calm down a bit instead of turning into a criminal! She sounds really smart, she should go get a job and make some good coin. Smart people move forward. She seems pretty much stagnant to her anger and whatever hides behind that. She won't go far.
  14. Today
  15. I thought I heard Leo Laporte saying she's Transgender. That explains everything. I guess in one of her tweets "She also goes forth to mention that being a transgender, her transition has been really difficult." Oh didn't know that, but in either cases, I hope she gets the help she needs and calm down a bit instead of turning into a criminal! She sounds really smart, she should go get a job and make some good coin.
  16. I find the complaints about the iPhone 4 antenna to be fair, but it was only an issue if you didn't use a case, and that was a FRAGILE phone, a case was kind of a must. Apple did end up giving away free bumpers to anyone who asked (after saying they wouldn't and then being pressured). To me, that is pretty reasonable. Would you expect them to give everyone a free phone replacement? The iPhone 6 bind problem was WAY overstated. I work at a company that had thousands of iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. Bending was never an issue, for any of them. All of the silly "look, I bent it with my hands" videos were really dumb, for one, you could bend almost every phone on the market with your hands at the time, the iPhone wasn't weaker than others. Two, human hands are actually incredibly strong. You know you can support the weight of your entire body with just 4 fingers on one hand? So yeah, its pretty easy to apply 100+ lbs of force with just your hands, and yeah, that will damage something like a phone. Yes, the iPhone 6S was made stronger, but making a new product better does not mean its predictor was inadequate. Having said all of that, yeah, the keyboard issue is BS. They need to get that fixed and offer replacement options for people with the older units.
  17. I thought I heard Leo Laporte saying she's Transgender. That explains everything. I guess in one of her tweets "She also goes forth to mention that being a transgender, her transition has been really difficult." Oh didn't know that, but in either cases, I hope she gets the help she needs and calm down a bit instead of turning into a criminal!
  18. I thought I heard Leo Laporte saying she's Transgender. That explains everything. I guess in one of her tweets "She also goes forth to mention that being a transgender, her transition has been really difficult."
  19. Commie supporters dude this isn't the cold war I'm literally a communist.
  20. It increases the chance of a data breach. If a bad actor hacked the system in question, then he would likely have access to the decryption key. However, a one-way hashed password cannot be recovered by any mechanism, even if you have full access to everything.
  21. I thought I heard Leo Laporte saying she's Transgender. That explains everything.
  22. How do they disgust you? For started, ugly woman. Aren't you just an edgelord! Well done! What is your definition of edgelord?. Saying that a woman (or an avatar in this case) is ugly is not edge unless you are a snowflake, so everything is offensive (and against you). What I see: fat arses and ugly haircuts. And the funny part is everybody could see it, including you. What I'm seeing is a wide range of avatars representing the wide range of people in the gaming community. Some have bigger bodies, some have smaller bodies, some have lesser abled bodies, some have lighter skinned bodies, some have darker skinned bodies, some are older, some are younger - you know, like society is! Not sure I've ever found a caricatured avatar attractive or ugly - that seems a bit odd really, but whatever attracts you! Oh and here's the snowflake cop-out: I said a dumb thing, been called out on it, let's play that card. Doesn't hold any water unfortunately. I've taken no offence at all, just called out what is an asinine comment. And the funny part is everybody knows it, including you. "Some have bigger bodies, some have smaller bodies, some have lesser abled bodies, some have lighter skinned bodies, some have darker skinned bodies, some are older, some are younger - you know, like society is!" And that's completely fine. It's how they look like, their design, art style, if you will. Body proportions are completely wrong, faces look stupid, and all you can do is choose between ugly and ugly. You want to represent yourself as a good-looking person? Well tough luck buddy, you will look like an average SJW, whether you like it or not.
  23. I was able to use Windows Update on my 1809 VM to install 1903. However, since the update came out yesterday it fails to find it on my production system. I don't want to use the MCT as that is a clean install AFAIK. Is it just a matter of time before I can get it from WU?
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?