All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. To unlock PDF file security you can use Softaken PDF Champ A few days back I was also searching for the tool that can unlock and remove PDF restrictions. However, after a lot of searches, I came across with this utility. It really helps me to remove restrictions from PDF documents and enable all PDF permissions. Visit the link & unlock PDF document
  3. It's so interesting to see that not to be able to plan a simple successful roll out for app icons for a suite of applications; maybe less than the fingers of two hands - of which is a purely aesthetic change without any intervention to code base. I really wish to listen/watch the story behind this from the first hand.
  4. To merge multiple PDF files into single PDF file you can make use of Softaken PDF Champ which is the safe and secure software to use without facing any problem. You can easily operate this application and non-technical guys too because of its friendly user interface.
  5. Razer will put Ouya and Forge TV out to pasture on June 25th by Boyd Chan Almost seven years ago, a new Android-based game console called Ouya gained quite a bit of interest and, during the course of its Kickstart campaign, raised just shy of $8.6 million. The console started shipping to backers at the end of March 2013 before later hitting retail channels in June the same year. In fact, Ouya was so popular that it sold out in big name stores such as Target and Amazon. Since then, though, Ouya fell on hard times when it failed to attract and retain ongoing developer interest until Razer acquired Ouya's software assets as well as its technical and developer relations teams in July 2015 as part of an all-cash deal. With about 200,000 Ouya users, Razer envisaged bring these users over to its own Forge TV console. However, the fate for both platforms seems to be well and truly sealed, with Razer having announced that it will be shutting down the Ouya and Forge TV game stores in addition to the MadCatz MOJO game store on June 25, 2019. While hardware will continue to work after this date, Razer has encouraged users to download their games before this date to retain access provided they do not require purchase validation. It's not all bad news, though, as Forge TV and MadCatz MOJO users can turn to the Google Play store as an alternative while the Ouya requires rooting to add that capability. While Ouya started out with grand ambitions, it failed to come anywhere near unseating the stalwarts of the video gaming landscape which has seen a resurgent Nintendo come back to the fore with its Switch console that has managed to surpass lifetime sales of the GameCube and Wii U.
  6. It's not only that but those who do that basically just lower themselves as someone who has to act that way to get attention won't get the right kind of attention from someone, but the wrong kind.
  7. They sure do. Cars are well priced too, especially the top end. That China trade war Trump is creating may just change all that soon..
  8. Today
  9. Shame about the health care.
  10. Copernic

LibreOffice 6.2.4

LibreOffice 6.2.4 by Razvan Serea LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base. Support and documentation is free from our large, dedicated community of users, contributors and developers. You, too, can also get involved! Features: Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams. The while-you-type auto-completion, auto-formatting and automatic spelling checking make difficult tasks easy (but are easy to disable if you prefer). Writer is powerful enough to tackle desktop publishing tasks such as creating multi-column newsletters and brochures. The only limit is your imagination. Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives. Analyze your data with Calc and then use it to present your final output. Charts and analysis tools help bring transparency to your conclusions. A fully-integrated help system makes easier work of entering complex formulas. Add data from external databases such as SQL or Oracle, then sort and filter them to produce statistical analyses. Use the graphing functions to display large number of 2D and 3D graphics from 13 categories, including line, area, bar, pie, X-Y, and net - with the dozens of variations available, you're sure to find one that suits your project. Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations. Stunning animation and sensational special effects help you convince your audience. Create presentations that look even more professional than the standard presentations you commonly see at work. Get your collegues' and bosses' attention by creating something a little bit different. Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams? Or else go further and easily build dynamic 3D illustrations and special effects. It's as simple or as powerful as you want it to be. Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite. With Base, you can seamlessly integrate into your existing database structures. Based on imported and linked tables and queries from MySQL, PostgreSQL or Microsoft Access and many other data sources, you can build powerful databases containing forms, reports, views and queries. Full integration is possible with the in-built HSQL database. Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation. Even the most-complex calculations can be understandable when displayed correctly. E=mc2. LibreOffice also comes configured with a PDF file creator, meaning you can distribute documents that you're sure can be opened and read by users of almost any computing device or operating system. Download: LibreOffice 6.2.4 (32-bit) | 262 MB (Open Source) Download: LibreOffice 6.2.4 (64-bit) | 282 MB View: LibreOffice Website | Release Notes Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
  11. They're consistent with the complete disunity of Windows 10
  12. Just FYI, Visio, Project and one of the OneNote apps have not received new icons either.
  13. Yeah. I'm guessing its a poor Photoshop job.
  14. Hi, is this the same as this? en_windows_10_consumer_editions_version_1903_x64_dvd_b980e68c i'm using this since it was released and my windows build is 18362.116 after KB4505057. thanks
  15. Problem is that Office apps are using the VisualElementsManifest.xml for the icons in the Start menu (like modern apps), which use a larger size png instead of the .exe icon.
  16. I am wondering the reason a link to this person's blog was even provided. Why even give this angry person the spotlight? Only one reason I could think of... click bait. The editor added this afterwards, I didn't include it initially but if I had known about it I would have added it too because it's the source When people stupidly dismiss the actual source of the info as "clickbait" DERRRRR!
  17. Sadly as things usually go at Microsoft this will also be the last attempt.
  18. AMD Radeon 19.5.2 driver brings in support for Total War: Three Kingdoms by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe The next entry in the Total War strategy franchise to come out of Creative Assembly is now available, and right on time, AMD has pushed out a new graphics driver update with support for the title. The Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.5.2 driver is recommended for those looking to play Total War: Three Kingdoms using an AMD graphics card. Although, the company didn't go into detail on what sort of improvements does this driver bring for the game. Moving into the fixed issues section, Radeon VII owners will be glad to know that the multi-screen flickering issue has finally been resolved in this release. Here are all of the bug fixes included in this driver as well as the known issues that the red team is currently working on: Fixed Issues AMD Radeon VII may experience screen flicker when multiple displays are connected on desktop or while applications are running. Radeon WattMan may list the incorrect max temperature for some graphics products. GPU Utilization in Radeon Performance Metrics Overlay may sometimes show on unsupported products. HDR Video may freeze or have corruption during playback when using Movies and TV Application with some Ryzen APUs. Known Issues Radeon ReLive streaming and uploading of videos and other content to Facebook™ is currently unavailable. ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 may experience discrete GPU connection issues with devices disappearing from device manager when the system is idle. World War Z™ may experience an application hang after extended periods of play. Performance Metrics Overlay and Radeon WattMan gauges may experience inaccurate fluctuating readings on AMD Radeon VII. ACER Swift 3 with AMD Ryzen Processor may experience system instability when upgrading to Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.5.2 using the Custom Clean Installation option. AMD users can update straight to the Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.5.2 driver using the company's Radeon Settings app on Windows. Standalone download links are also available on the driver's official release notes page.
  19. May 23 2019 tweetstorm, texts copied & edited for brevity.... https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1131345711960694784 Elon Musk @elonmusk Replying to @Erdayastronaut and @SpaceX Turbopump propellant flow path to achieve high chamber pressure is quite tricky. Requires an inducer & 2 impellers with ~100,000 shaft horsepower. 7:46 PM · May 22, 2019 > Elon Musk @elonmusk About to complete SN5, ramping to an engine every 3 days this summer > Elon Musk @elonmusk Mk1 & Mk2 ships at Boca & Cape will fly with at least 3 engines, maybe all 6 > Eric Ralph @13ericralph31 .... 7? [ref: Starship previously had 7 engines] > Elon Musk @elonmusk Replying to @13ericralph31 @SPEXcast and 5 others After the GoT finale, we dropped it to 6 [ref: GoT winner rules 6 of 7 kingdoms] > Evelyn Janeidy Arevalo @JaneidyEve Replying to @elonmusk @13ericralph31 and 6 others Why tho? 🐉 > Elon Musk @elonmusk 3 sea level optimized Raptors, 3 vacuum optimized Raptors (big nozzle) > Eric Ralph @13ericralph31 So RaptorVac is back on the table for nearer term launches? > Elon Musk @elonmusk Aspirationally > Elon Musk @elonmusk Hoping for 380 sec Isp, but at least 370. Otherwise similar to sea level version. > SPEXcast @SPEXcast With Raptor development progressing smoothly, how is vernior/RCS thruster development going for Starship? Still methane-based? Nitrogen, hydrazine, or something new? > Elon Musk @elonmusk N2 for vacuum. Aero surfaces & high gimbal angle main engines for atmosphere. > Elon Musk @elonmusk Replying to @_ishanspatil @SPEXcast and 7 others Aiming for 150 tons useful load in fully reusable configuration, but should be at least 100 tons, allowing for mass growth > Free Thinker @curiousmind44 What are your thoughts on ONeil structures @JeffBezos talked about? > Elon Musk @elonmusk Replying to @curiousmind44 @SPEXcast and 8 others Makes no sense. In order to grow the colony, youd have to transport vast amounts of mass from planets/moons/asteroids. Would be like trying to build the USA in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean! >
  20. That Apple sure knows how to eventually (and after much scrutiny) possibly deliver the absolute bare minimum.
  21. They sure do. Cars are well priced too, especially the top end.
  22. That means it's defective and you should return or RMA swap it. Why post something like that without doing so first? You obviously have a defective drive. Because I don't have time right now and reading reviews on Amazon I'm not alone and a lot of the RMA drives have the same issue. Sorry for sharing my experiences though I'm sure crucial appreciates your passioned defense of them. Dunno man but the reviews are very good on Amazon ... me think you have a defective drive. Go ahead and buy one then. All the negative reviews say the same thing (you can sort by them you know), that when it gets hot it stops working or starts working poorly, and an RMA doesn't fix it. So if you want to put it in a desktop or don't use your laptop for anything intense it will be fine. Which motherboard are you using?
  23. Microsoft is aiming to bring broadband to rural U.S. veterans with new partnership by Hamza Jawad Microsoft launched the Rural Airband Initiative in 2017, with the aim of providing two million U.S. citizens living in rural areas with broadband internet access. Many collaborations have been undertaken by the tech giant since then in order to advance the program. The more recent ones include a digital alliance with the U.S. state of Vermont and a team-up with Native Network. Today, Microsoft has announced a new partnership with the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs under the Airband Initiative. The basic purpose of this collaboration is to provide millions of Veteran Affairs' (VA) enrollees living in rural communities with broadband internet. According to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs', Veterans Health Administration's Office of Rural Health, there are currently 2.7 million veterans residing in rural areas, with 42% of them being unable to use VA telehealth services due to the unavailability of the required internet services. With broadband, Microsoft believes they will not only be able to access the aforementioned services, but also find suitable, well-paying jobs, take online education classes, and expand their own businesses. Under the scope of this project specifically, Microsoft will be collaborating with VA to address many of these issues in the specified rural communities by providing them with high-speed internet services. The provision of capital, technological expertise, and training resources will be key components of the initiative. Veterans in the newly connected communities will also then be imparted with digital skills training. The tech giant hopes that this will help them capitalize on the various tools and services enabled post-connectivity. Interestingly, Microsoft stated earlier this year that the Rural Airband Initiative will now be targeting three million people living in the rural U.S., instead of the initial goal of two million. The tech giant has now also revealed that so far, one million such rural residents have been served in 16 U.S. states.
  24. yup...as usual they become "commited" only after complains and class actions... or it's just me that think wrong
  25. I thought I heard Leo Laporte saying she's Transgender. That explains everything. I guess in one of her tweets "She also goes forth to mention that being a transgender, her transition has been really difficult." Oh didn't know that, but in either cases, I hope she gets the help she needs and calm down a bit instead of turning into a criminal! Could be the meds making them crazy.. Reminds me of this video I watched on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlRkLtKqSrY Did you ever wonder what happened to the Wachowski brothers? They're the Wachowski sisters.
  26. Spotify Web? there's also a portable version out there that could be used.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?