All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I'm having the same issue with mine. I approached outlook.com about it and they understandably referred me back to the provider. Kind of need to be able to get that account receiving again as all of my game related accounts are tied to that one. I've got Gmail for everything else
  3. Today
  4. kindrem

Router and USB network adapter

I think that now the router should have a usb. It is very convenient and its use is sometimes useful. For example, use it for a small server that stores photo, images and videos. For example, on a site https://onlineroulettewheel.co.uk/, use a similar system. There on each server, the game is stored separately. It helps for quick access and for data storage.
  5. George P

The Big Wrestling Thread!

They've got too much talent in WWE and they hardly do anything with most of them. Why wouldn't they want to leave now that they have another option? My hope, or want, is that with smackdown going to another network they can scrap whatever nonsense creative, if you can call them that, has going and start fresh. Get more people in the mix and make some compelling stuff like the old days. They can play up a bigger RAW vs SD war as well. They really need to get back to basics and stop coming up with stupid stuff.
  6. Suddenly when review bombing is positive they keep it but when it hurts feelings of publishers it has to be deleted.
  7. beq24

Desktops Thread: 2Q 2019

Win 10 -1809 Theme-obsidian Update Rainmeter Icons -By me used Atomic alarm clock Walpaper Mod
  8. I kind of like Linux staying off the radar as it makes it less of a target of viruses etc. so, at least currently, it's safer for the typical person to use to browse the internet and the like. That’s the thing though.. Linux is more popular than ever and used by tons of developers. But it's not popular enough given it's only got about 2% of the desktop market share which is pretty much nothing in comparison to Windows which is about 87%. so until that rises quite a bit, Linux should largely stay off the radar of virus writers.
  9. Microsoft BOB™ 10

Microsoft's tabbed interface feature, Sets, is probably dead

Thankfully we still have the Taskbar. Rejoice.
  10. Fleet Command

It does not. It refers to "Windows Shell". But Microsoft often speaks of shell in software development contexts, so that might be what mislead you. Windows shell on English Wikipedia
  11. How is this relevant to the post? The game is cross platform. Or are you just fishing for an internet argument?
  12. Single-framed through a video and my impressions are, looks like a pressurization gas tank or its main line let go, causing a white condensation cloud mistaken by many as an explosion the gas tank event fragged a nitrogen tetroxide tank, causing the brown cloud capsule is still vertical at this point next, the monomethyl hydrazine tank is fragged, detonating capsule tips over to the right & shreds As far as I know all tanks are spherical titanium COPVs Anyone care to correct this?
  13. Another reason why I generally ignore a vast majority of reviews/ratings. If it's not a well though out review, it's easy to disregard.
  14. Clearly you haven’t tried it. Since the beginning of modern OSes, people have installed additional applications to extend OS functionality. This should come as no surprise to anyone. You clearly completely missed the point that FuzzyReets was trying to make: Why can't Microsoft [the creator of the abomination that is known as Windows 10] create tabs in apps when companies who DID NOT make Windows 10 are able to create products to fill the gap? He did not call Groupy garbage, he is calling Microsoft's excuses garbage and is stating that we shouldn't have to rely on 3rd party solutions to fix the many shortcomings of Windows 10. I read it again. I still get the same impression as before. 😐
  15. SpeedyTheSnail

They should focus on fixing the Settings app and Control panel. This mix and match crap has to stop. How many years has it been?
  16. SpeedyTheSnail

Clearly you haven’t tried it. Since the beginning of modern OSes, people have installed additional applications to extend OS functionality. This should come as no surprise to anyone. You clearly completely missed the point that FuzzyReets was trying to make: Why can't Microsoft [the creator of the abomination that is known as Windows 10] create tabs in apps when companies who DID NOT make Windows 10 are able to create products to fill the gap? He did not call Groupy garbage, he is calling Microsoft's excuses garbage and is stating that we shouldn't have to rely on 3rd party solutions to fix the many shortcomings of Windows 10.
  17. Sargon Aelther

It was literally a taskbar at the top of the window, making it pointless and stupid. We need tabs for file explorer, not a 2nd taskbar.
  18. Another “feature” discontinued?? What a surprise. Microsoft should just stick to what they already have and continue refinement. Adding poorly thought out features and then canceling them really doesn’t inspire confidence in anything this company does.
  19. I kind of like Linux staying off the radar as it makes it less of a target of viruses etc. so, at least currently, it's safer for the typical person to use to browse the internet and the like. That’s the thing though.. Linux is more popular than ever and used by tons of developers.
  20. Someone at MS wanted to create EdgeOS, then someone more powerful cancelled Edge. RIP Sets.
  21. I kind of like Linux staying off the radar as it makes it less of a target of viruses etc. so, at least currently, it's safer for the typical person to use to browse the internet and the like.
  22. Year of the linux desktop is already here, you just need to try it full time my friend.
  23. Yesterday
  24. I dont think tabs are that productive in every scenario as it goes against using multiple monitors at the same time e.g. accountant doing reconciliation in two excel spreadsheets side by side I can understand it for utilities like File Explorer
  25. nabz0r

Starting my own business

@episode, thank you for taking time and explaining and sharing your experience with me, I very much appreciate it! I haven't decided yet on the name and I will consider your advice even though I think that I might keep ip-communication or ipxperts. There are a lot of business here in Sweden with kind of similar names which are doing the type of work I do. The reason I mentioned Cisco and Fortinet is that these the only brands I have deep experience (i.e Cisco ISE and people with experience in ISE are worth a lot here where I live) in and there are short of staff/people in these fields here in Sweden. I will not be bothering with home users nor business that are not working with Cisco or Fortinet, which usually are small business and companies that doesn't care about the brand and are looking for cheap solutions. You mentioned Ubiquity and I don't mind working with it but it's not widely (or at least to my knowledge) used as a whole solution in Sweden. I don't worry much about this as long as I don't work with Microsoft stuff as I have no experience whatsoever. I hear you and I see exactly the problem but since it's a new startup I will have to deal with it besides I am not going full-time from the beginning. First of congrats on the 15th anniversary. Yes, I have thought about it and that is one reason that I am going to do this only for one day per week. I have a job already/project that is kind of waiting and if they're ok with one day for now I might take the job and after a while if both parties are happy I might do more, who knows. Don't worry about the meeting rooms for now, It was only a reply to @DevTech's post which I didn't get. The cost are going to be minimal for a couple of years that is for sure, I only thought about some t-shirts with the logo and business card. No man, don't be sorry, I really appreciate that you took the time and wrote a spot on advice.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?