All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Same i have had 2 so went with PIA for my VPN
  3. It had a impact on me using Virgin media in the UK i got 2 of these i then purchased a VPN ha
  4. Still kinda fugly but hopefully they contact Johnny for the next design and send that old lady home.
  5. Yeah... last part of this article is what you're echoing here. What I want, is to be able to just block channels. Straight up. Despite a video being in one category or another, it's way easier to ban someone's channel and take out all their videos at once.. rather than just a category. If you ban cats as a category, you lose everything just cats but you still see the same dum**ss post a video puking up milk and cookies. I say.. ban that channel. Just like clicking on Subscribe, you can click on Ban. Then that button goes away, only to be re-established thru a series of clicks in your account settings. Ex: I would have banned McJuggerNuggets after the first video. His don't just border what you're referring to, they have their own territory of stupidity and classless violence expressed as one person's humor. Destroying thousands of dollars of this and that in each video? Harassing each other, family disputes, fights and a fake murder at the end? All considered humor? I could wipe my butt with 100 grit sandpaper and find it more fun.
  6. Today
  7. It would be their second consecutive notchless design (the 3a and 3aXL also lack notches). Expensive? The 3a is $400USD on Amazon. Laurentiu A. - Are you in India? (That is, arguably, one area they got pricing wrong.)
  8. SnoopZ

Vivaldi 2.6.1566.49

The customisation is 1 of the best things in this browser.
  9. SnoopZ

Vivaldi 2.6.1566.49

I'm waiting for the Android version, its in development but it is slow.
  10. Not really sure I trust HPs design chops anymore. https://www.notebookcheck.net/...ame-processor.427320.0.html My HP gaming laptop from last year made it probably my last HP laptop ever.
  11. SnoopZ

Vivaldi 2.6.1566.49

Not had the issue you described, not yet anyway.
  12. Very outdated. The XL version is fine with a chin but not the small one. Google enters 2020 with a 2018 Sony screen. Off topic: I would pick any chinese phone over that expensive pixel 3a crap.
  13. If more people were smart they would find alternatives to Adobe that they don't have to keep paying for. Serif affinity suite have photo, Vector graphics and DTP covered, plenty of video editors around, Audio creation, there is plenty around for that as well, the only thing is after effects, but to be honest, Hitfillm offers most of that, even the free version is pretty good. True people have to use different software and they don't have the cloud rubbish, but maybe that is a good thing. Adobe software is bloated,. Typical nonsense statement about paid quality software. I am not an artist of any kind Video, photo or Vector graphics but I know many smart people who are using Adobe product on daily basis from creating software prototypes . Design websites and editing photos using photoshop . Creating animations using after effect and editing videos using premier. They make at least hundreds of thousands of dollars a year . Why would they waste their time using buggy free ###### tools or any other inferior free products to do the same thing. The entire suite is $70 per month which is worth of less than half an hour of their work. A lot of people use Adobe stuff, because of snobbery, not from them, but from their clients, oh you must use Adobe photoshop. A friend of mine has been using Adobe software for over 25 years, started working with a company doing Graphics design, managed to save up money and get herself an iMac G3 and photoshop and went freelance. done really well over the years, but she has said to me many a time that clients want her to use Adobe software even if the final output was not going to be in Photoshop format and over the years it has got worse. Now she is getting older, got a house and a few quid in the bank, she has decided to go for smaller clients and they are not really bother what software she uses, she only has one largeish client left on her books and they are not bothered either as they like her work, so she has been trying out other software, like affinity photo and designer and she loves them. In fact, she prefers photo to photoshop in a lot of ways, some things that used to be a pain in Photoshop are better in Affinity photo. she has found some software alternative to lightroom and having a play with them and she has found a couple that she likes. Video wise she uses final cut, not that she does video that often. As for bugs, Adobe software has loads of bugs, I know plenty of people who use their software and tell me about problems, some bugs that have been there for years. If the person has talent then they can do things without high-end software and i have had people proved it. My friend above, took a photo and used an old copy of paintshop pro to edit it, remove stuff, put things in and that sort of thing, sure it was harder because of the lack of layers the tools software have these days. A mate of mine runs a small recording studio, a P4, running Windows XP and cool edit pro, produces some good stuff, most of it not my type of thing, more religion-based stuff, but he is using a computer almost 15 years old with software that went out of production when Adobe grabbed hold of cool edit in 2003 and changed things around and called it Audition. My mate did try it, but he did not like it, things were taken out that he liked, he is in his early 70's, so unless something goes wrong with the computer, he is not going to change. but he can still produce good stuff using it. I have seen stuff done with blender, that you can only dream off, I could not do it, even with software like Cinema 4D. So it is not the software, it is talent. So you are talking bull. Paying out each month is fine if you are making a load of money, but not everyone makes a mountain of money, just saying there are cheaper alternatives out there that are as good if not better. Adobe may have at last be losing out I am not an artist either, I do dabble in video and I have used premier and I find it lags a fair bit.
  14. adrynalyne

HP Envy 13 (2019) review: HP proves its design chops

Matte is terrible for a touchscreen. I'd much rather have a matte non-touchscreen than a glossy/glass touchscreen. Like the Dell XPS 13 - 1080p matte = none touchscreen, 4k glossy = touchscreen, almost the perfect laptop but the coil whine is really annoying so options from other manufacturers would be good. I’m not arguing for or against. But If a model is touch, no matte.
  15. Timi Cantisano

Lenovo ThinkBook 13s unboxing and first impressions

alternate response: https://www.neowin.net/news/mi...sensor-device-for-wearables
  16. Timi Cantisano

naw. you must watch it all. the whole 19
  17. Timi Cantisano

I don't know if the first paragraph is sarcasm. but it made me laugh.
  18. While this probably doesn't affect me, it did make me re-think using VLC. I've had issues with the snap version of VLC freezing randomly on Ubuntu on top of this, and I realized it had been a LONG time since I even bothered looking at anything else to play media on Linux. One of the comments on here mentioned SMPlayer, so I checked it out. Apparently it supports either mplayer or mpv, but defaults to mpv which is based on mplayer but contains new features, bug fixes, and contains all of its own codecs so you don't have to go hunting for the right package to install to play certain media files, which is awesome. It looks like it has all the important functionality I liked about VLC as well, so I may well switch everything in the house over to SMPlayer, or at the very least, some other MPV based player.
  19. Matte is terrible for a touchscreen. I'd much rather have a matte non-touchscreen than a glossy/glass touchscreen. Like the Dell XPS 13 - 1080p matte = none touchscreen, 4k glossy = touchscreen, almost the perfect laptop but the coil whine is really annoying so options from other manufacturers would be good.
  20. DramaInc

Vivaldi 2.6.1566.49

No mobile, no end to end encrypted sync
  21. It does but S8/9 have smaller, symmetric bezels. This looks uneven and still not very good plus we're comparing it to 2 year old phone...
  22. HussamT

Monitoring VGA temps

Underclocking should help with about 10 degrees but it's not an alternative. Get fan replacement for the overheating one as soon as you can. If it keeps reaching the 90s, it'll die soon. Check local computer repair shops. You may just find a similar fan. 5 years means the cards are actually good quality. If you are looking for a new card, the 1050ti and 1650 use only 75Watts.
  23. GrandMaster

Vivaldi 2.6.1566.49

I gave it a fair shot recently but it will often freeze and not load a webpage for a long time and then load it 1 minute later. Would be nice if that was fixed. Would be double plus nice if it wasn't chrome core.
  24. I know I'm dating myself, but to quote (and paraphrase) Matthew Broderick, as David Lightman in WarGames, "Hey, I don't believe that any system (or program) is totally secure!"
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?