All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Skyfrog

New computer wont connect to any monitor

You might try having someone check the RAM, swap the modules and test one at a time or just try reinserting them. I've often found a poor connection or a bad stick of RAM can cause the computer not to post or display any video. Does it have onboard video or a discrete video card? If it is a card make sure that the PCI-e power cable is connected to it if it requires one.
  3. Nick H.

Welcome to Neowin! If I understand rightly, you plugged it in to two different monitors and both times it said that there was no signal? Sounds like an issue with the laptop. Can you try other cables (for example, displayport rather than HDMI)?
  4. So some how a prescription list contains medical history now?
  5. Jim K

Is this an OEM (like a Dell, HP, etc) brand new computer? If so, list make/model. If it is brand new OEM and you are not getting any display output (even BIOS) ... I would return it. Did you build this yourself (if so, list parts).
  6. Jay Bonggolto

You can now receive medication reminders from Amazon Alexa

FYI it's not just for Giant Eagle customers. It's set for expansion in the future. A little reading won't hurt you.
  7. XIIIpie

Alienware AW3420DW pixelated

I was wrong. Its still there
  8. Microsoft BOBβ„’ 10

Nokia 2.3 announced, with long battery life and AI camera

I must be the only one who thinks their product naming is a disaster: https://www.hmdglobal.com/medi...page-image-downloads-phones
  9. Today
  10. Halo: Reach PC review - A fantastic new beginning that sets the bar high by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe Yes, it has finally happened. Halo has returned to PC and not in a small way. Earlier this year, Microsoft kicked off the initiative to bring almost the entire series over to Windows using the Halo: The Master Chief Collection (MCC). As a product of its staggered release schedule that follows the chronological order of the series' timeline, the final Bungie-developed Halo game, Reach, is now on PC. There is an Xbox One release as well, but in this review, I will be solely looking at the PC version of this venerable shooter that launched over nine years ago, exclusively on the Xbox 360. I went into this game as blind as can be, as I assume many other PC players will be doing. The only Halo games I've played previously were Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2 on PC a long time ago, plus some Halo Wars more recently. Read on below to find out what I thought of this classic Halo entry's re-release, diving into the campaign and multiplayer departments, the port performance, keyboard and mouse handling on the brand new platform, along with anything in between. Campaign Halo: Reach is only a piece of a much larger puzzle that's still being built, but just how much content comes stuffed in this initial package is astounding, even knowing that some of it - like Forge and Theater - isn't even here yet. Straight off the bat, I can tell you this is a marvelous port, as I didn't experience a single crash or instability while playing the game. Even the multiplayer servers held up without so much as a wobble as the combined forces of Steam and Microsoft Store (with Xbox Game Pass' help) barged in during the launch day. The game is set before the events of Halo: Combat Evolved, revolving around a decisive battle between humans and the Covenant alien alliance forces. The entirety of it takes place on and around the planet Reach, presenting a look at the war from another perspective than our favorite walking tank, more widely known as Master Chief. This time you are Noble Six, a Spartan who's part of an elite team deployed on Reach that's suddenly in the middle of a Covenant incursion. I won't go into any specifics about the storyline since it would be a shame for it to be spoiled for someone after waiting almost 10 years for the game to reach PC. I stopped noticing the straight lines of aged graphics and melted into the rich world Bungie had carved out all those years ago. Just a single mission in, I stopped noticing the straight lines of aged graphics and melted into the rich world Bungie had carved out all those years ago. Fights span across environments that range from high mountains with gorgeous skyboxes to the innards of a massive alien ship. The highly varied levels never overstay their welcome either. The campaign takes you through 10 missions that have all-out assaults alongside regular foot soldiers, open-world sections with vehicular battles, on-rails segments, and also some surprises, all wrapped into a neat package that should take around eight hours to go through. I can easily see why Reach is regarded by fans as one of the best Halo campaigns to come out of Bungie. The pacing, feel, and atmosphere of it is what I hope Microsoft and 343 Industries are trying to replicate for the next generation of games. I played the campaign with two others in co-op (it supports up to four players) and largely it was a smooth experience, except for a hiccup or two like the audio not being in sync during a cutscene. A fun little highlight was how the enemy kept throwing new kinds of Covenant forces at you as the campaign progresses, even near the end of the game. Some of them weren't even more powerful units, just different classes. It was as if the aliens were realizing the Spartan team on Reach was an actual threat and decided to call in everything they had. You should also know that punching Grunts has remained a fun activity. Looking back, however, Reach's campaign might not be the best way to get familiar with the Halo universe for a brand new player. You are abruptly thrust into the boots of a super soldier and told to shoot at aliens without much background information on the setting. If you're completely new to the series, it could be a bit of an odd start. Reach being a PC game now means modding is a possibility already too, all with 343's blessing. When you launch the game, it asks you if you would like to have the anti-cheat solution disabled to open up tinkering possibilities. For now, using this will lock out matchmaking services, but 343 has said it has plans to introduce official modding support to MCC, which I imagine could change these restrictions. Multiplayer and PC controls The multiplayer is as frantic as ever, with grenades being tossed around like candy, teabagging rituals being performed across maps, and me being annoyed about campers who might as well be pitching tents in their infernal corners. And I love it. Years later, the matchmaking will ensure even a small playerbase could find matches with ease. There aren't any hit markers, drastic kill confirmation notifications, or even a minimap (no, the motion detector doesn't count), aspects I am so used to in modern games' staple modes, making this almost decade-old game feel fresh and intense. Most encounters come down to who can land the quickest Battle Rifle headshots on the other person or how skilled (or lucky) are they with their throwing arm. Maps and game modes come in plenty of flavors that should delight anyone's tastes, from close quarter indoor brawls to open-ended vistas with vehicles thrown in. The casual playlists also have several weird (but fun) game modes available that give a nice contrast against the main deathmatch and objective-focused modes. Why not find out which team can hold on to a skull the longest without giving it away to the other team? And to make it even more interesting, give everyone grenade launchers. Another thing I love is the way multiplayer matchmaking is set up. After selecting the modes you like, you can search for matches in all of them at once, ensuring a fast queue time. This impressive system will even expand to searching through multiple games all at once as more Halo titles come to the PC version of MCC. Years later, this matchmaking mechanic will ensure even a small playerbase could find matches with ease. Coming back to the present, multiplayer is also where the mouse and keyboard controls matter the most, and I think 343 has nailed the feeling. Being a console port, I feared there would be major input lag issues with the game, especially following the complaints from players who tested the pre-release builds. But I couldn't detect anything of the sort playing on either the "experimental" unlimited FPS state or capped at 60. On the other hand, I found enabling V-sync and borderless windowed modes do add a noticeable amount of input lag, so going full screen and turning off V-sync is something I recommend for an optimal experience. Armor customization is deep and detailed, with each individual part of the body having multiple components you can edit as you like, and there are no souring microtransactions or loot boxes in sight. However, you have to unlock these components one by one in order that's part of a long battle pass-esque list using Season Points that you earn while playing regularly. This means if there's something you really like at the end of the unlock list, be prepared for a grind to get there. Although it's not really an issue, as it gives rewards to work towards, I would have preferred to have the system let me select and unlock what I want. Meanwhile, the four-player cooperative mode, Firefight, serves as a good break from the other modes, presenting a Halo-flavored wave-based combat experience. This isn't much different from horde modes that you should be used to seeing in other games. Most players, I assume, will largely spend their time in the head-to-head multiplayer side of things though, just like I did. Speaking of co-op, something that needs mentioning is that split-screen play is a missing component across all modes in this PC release. The feature is a rare sight even now on most PC games, and while it's not something I'm particularly interested in, it could be a sore point for some. The omission can't be due to a performance-related issue either, considering how lax the game's impact is on even on a modest PC - more on that below. Graphics, audio, and performance Visually, Reach looks great considering its age. 343 and the supporting studios have done an impressive job polishing up the title to make it look and run well even almost a decade later. Keep in mind that this is essentially a very light remaster, you shouldn't jump in expecting a drastically changed graphical experience other than higher FPS counts and sharper visuals thanks to running at higher resolutions. Sadly, the same praise cannot be given to the audio. Throughout the entire campaign and multiplayer modes, the audio just felt a bit off, like it's been copied one too many times, making everything have less of an impact as a result. After perusing some old videos of the original 360 release, I can say that this seems to be an issue with the Master Chief Collection version of Reach. 343 is aware of the issue and is working on a solution, I just wish it had come with the released build. The lack of advanced graphics options was also a little surprising. There are only three presets available to switch between for tuning the visual fidelity: Performance, Original, and Enhanced. Unlike the sound issue, I quickly came to terms with this scarcity when I realized the game can run on a certified potato with no issues. My rather modest system - Intel Core i5-4570 quad-core CPU with an AMD RX 580 8GB GPU and 8GB of RAM -, managed to eat this game for breakfast running with the Enhanced preset, staying well above 60FPS across all modes at 1080p. The GPU doesn't even break 40% usage on my end. Also, there aren't any cumbersome effects like motion blur, chromatic aberration, or any fuzzy anti-aliasing implementations in this release. These are the settings I usually turn off straight away in games, making Reach's lack of deeper options even more tolerable. But still, they would have been nice to have. At the other end of the spectrum, several critical settings have been made available for the PC audience. Field of view customization has been taken seriously, with sliders touting high ranges coming in for first-person and in-vehicle views. Bumping up the former's counter to 100 made my experience a much better one. There's also resolution options, control rebinds, and even ultrawide display support. I would have liked to tweak the gun model scale as well, but alas, that is not possible, leaving me holding the gigantic weaponry near my face forever. Forge, the custom map and mode maker, and Theater, the replay viewer and editor, features are not officially here yet for the PC version of Reach, and are currently slated to arrive sometime in 2020. At least softening the lack of Theater, the last 50 rounds of your exploits are automatically saved as replay files, and you can permanently save them if needed. When Theater finally arrives, you will probably be able to use those old files without issue. Conclusion Bringing it all together, this is as much of a complete experience as one can get in a gaming package for this price, handing you a beefy and beautifully presented campaign - which can also be played in co-op -, a competitive multiplayer mode featuring diverse maps and modes that can easily draw you in for hundreds of hours, as well as a dedicated horde mode to loosen up in. Halo: The Master Chief Collection could become the Orange Box of Microsoft if the upcoming five ports hold the standards set by Halo: Reach.This doesn't mean there aren't some rough edges. The delayed arrival of Forge and Theater modes does put a slight damper on things. More importantly, the audio being muffled and weird sounding is my biggest complaint about the port. Could the game have spent some more time in the oven before release? Sure, but in the end, Microsoft is only asking $9.99 for this impossibly packed offering that's made with longevity in mind, and it's a fantastic deal. Most of all, I'm just ecstatic to be playing Halo on PC again, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Halo: The Master Chief Collection could become the Orange Box of Microsoft if the upcoming five ports hold the standards set by Halo: Reach, easily becoming a recommended purchase by the PC community for years to come. The next game in line to release from the collection on PC is Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary edition, with the Master Chief returning to begin his journey from scratch, so hold on to your computers. Halo: Reach is now available to purchase with a $9.99 price tag on the Microsoft Store and Steam. You can also grab the entire Master Chief Collection for $39.99, delivering you its six components as they launch. As usual for new Microsoft releases, subscribers to Xbox Game Pass also gain access to all of the games at launch, with Reach being made available now. This review was conducted using a PC copy of Halo: The Master Chief Collection provided by Microsoft for Steam.
  11. So I got a new computer but after plugging it all in the monitor kept saying no signal. I went to get an adapter but the adapter ended up not fitting. I tried plugging my computer into a tv with an hdmi cable and after making sure it was on the right input and hdmi it still said no signal. I figured since when I turned on my computer the lights and fans came on that it meant it worked but my brother said it just means the power comes on. I dont know much about computers, is someone able to help me please?
  12. BREAKING NEWS Microsoft has extented the support of Office for W10MπŸ’™ to January 2021😲 https://techcommunity.microsof...rt-for-Windows/ba-p/1050049 => Long life to W10MπŸ₯‚πŸΎ
  13. Yes... it'll be smaller in your pocket when folded... but is it worth the hassle of unfolding it every time you want to use it? BTW... I've been carrying a "plus sized" phone in my pocket for 4 years and I never thought it was a problem. I dislike carrying s9 plus. yes when you use it it's good but it's way too big for the pockets. I should have just got so I am considering Sony x5 for the reason it is narrower and easier to use one handed. it I might get the smallest s11 available razor type gold sounds interesting. however my issue is with thickness when folded. if its double then pocket ability will be even worse.
  14. I am so sorry if I keep bothering with questions. How does my friend proceed if he already downloaded the zip file into an USB drive. The laptop doesn't have Ethernet port so it's completely offline. In the instruction it's saying that needs to type http... But we already downloaded the zip file and it's unzipped. It created a folder with a lot of contents in there. He and I are very new to the Linux world in term of typing commands.
  15. Copernic

Codec Tweak Tool 6.4.5

Codec Tweak Tool 6.4.5 by Razvan Serea This tool is a Swiss army knife for managing codecs and codec settings. Codec Tweak Tool will scan for broken filters and remove them. If the tool detects something that is broken, it will then prompt you with the details and you will be given the option to remove the broken item. Generate a detailed log of all installed codecs and filters, enable/disable more than 250 popular codecs and filters (if they are installed), manage preferred source filters, and reset settings. With this tool you can do things like: Scan the registry to detect and remove broken references to codecs and filters. Enable/disable more than 200 popular codecs and filters (if they are installed). Manage preferred source filters (a.k.a. splitters). Detect broken codecs and DirectShow filters. Fix problems with the standard DirectShow filters of Windows. A fix for a specific sound problem. Generate a text file with detailed information about all installed codecs and DirectShow filters, along with other relevant system information. Reset settings to recommended values for many popular codecs and DirectShow filters. Configure audio output settings for several popular audio decoders. Several configuration options for a few DirectShow filters that don't have an easily accessible interface for those options. Easy access to the configuration interfaces of various codecs and DirectShow filters Backup the settings of several codecs and DirectShow filters. Replace your current settings with those from a previous backup. Manage DirectShow filters - Enable or disable DirectShow filters. Manage ACM/VFW codecs - Enable or disable ACM/VFW codecs. Enable or disable DirectX Media Objects. Configure your preferred DirectShow source filters (a.k.a. splitters) for several common file extensions. Enable or disable the generation of thumbnails for several common video file formats in Windows Explorer. Download: Codec Tweak Tool 6.4.5 | 1.2 MB (Freeware) View: Codec Tweak Tool Website Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
  16. On the Switch you, don't buy the virtual console games. You have access to them as long as you subscribe to Nintendo's service. Does that mean if you had a Nintendo service account, a game you buy on say the Wii or Wii U, you'll be able to play those emulated games on the Switch. With emulators, that is easy enough to do on pretty much any platform over the last 20 years, there is no reason why Nintendo couldn't do that hear unless they want gamers to buy the same game again and again once they go to a new platform which if that is the case, it's better off to just emulate the games by other means. no, nintendo doesn't do cross console gen stores. each console gen has had it's own marketplace. what he means is if you subscribe then you have access to any of the VC content available for the switch; VC is a subscription perk on the switch. so you're not buying the legacy games, you're just paying for the subscription and have access to them as long as you are subscribed. Oh in that case, I'll just stick to emulating the games myself as at least I know the games I buy, I get to keep long term, and they work on almost any platform.
  17. It's not about forcing, it's about making it a level playing field which it isn't at the moment because big companies like Google use one market to monopolize another, smaller companies can't do that because they don't have that market share or resources. Google has already put into place a system where all services have the exact same access. Users, however, aren't clicking on those services so the services are now complaining. That is just one small step in the right direction, what would be better is having the choice without any option being defaulted which is the case at the moment because Google knows that most will pick the default even if there is choice. So in other words, have no default, none installed and lets users choose. Users are choosing, and the whiners aren't happy that they're not being chosen. Losers whining to the nanny-state that the better athlete keeps beating them. Really, so having something set to default is choosing? get real lol. People choose when they have to go out of their way to choose and that isn't the case with what Google is doing. Also, have you noticed on youtube, we've been getting more ads of late, pretty much around the time that Stadia beta started, now we are starting to see 2 ads at a time sometimes and ads where you can't skip for about 15 seconds. It sounds to me that Google is subsiding Stadia from youtube, in other words, using one market to monopolize another, how can small to medium companies really compete with that? lol. So? How dare Google build something people actually want, right? Again, other companies have the choice to have their ###### links put forward, but they prefer to whine to the nanny state because users STILL don't want their ###### links. This isn't about what people want but having clear choice, Google, Microsoft and many other big companies use the power of monopolizing one market to monopolize another and that is very hard for small to medium size companies to compete with. The real question we should be asking, do any companies do right by the consumers if they have more than 50% market share in any one segment? It's rare they do, and they are mostly there to screw us over and lock us down. As for alternatives to Google services, you'll be surprised how many people don't even realize there are any alternatives to many of its products and that is exactly how Google wants it, ask yourself, how many people really know there are alternative search engines beside Google? I suspect the percentage is low and this is why the law is stepping in. They have the larger market share because that's what people want. Blame the consumers for choosing Google over the others. You just want a nanny state that dictates who can do what the state says is "appropriate". The market has already decided the winner. I prefer that over a nanny state dictatorship. If only it was that simply, bundling most of Googles services with Android and Android becoming the dominant mobile platform is like using one market position to dominate another. Most users will use what is set by default and many won't even realize there are alternatives to them. It's a lot easier for a big company to gravitate people in one direction or another by using one market to monopolize another, Google and Microsoft are known for doing this a lot, it's also very hard for a small or mid size company to compete with that. If we look at it realistically, Googles search engine was the only service I can remember that people went out of their way to find as it was a much better service than rivals, all the other services that Google have used one market dominate position to create another, how can small to mid size companies compete with that? Anyway, I don't have the answers to fix this but more government intervention is needed because it's clear that any company with 50% or more market share in any given field rarely does what is in our interest.
  18. Don't recommend this for a home user. You will come across driver and software compatibility issues in time, there are already issues with 1607 and I myself came across an issue with the DCH Intel drivers on 1809 on some workstations at work which do actually need to be on LTSC.
  19. Oh ###### off. You want the services of millions of people to stop working just because you don't like them? People like me would be screwed if you just blocked Gmail. Not to mention Youtube and hell, my phone! QQ. Anti-competitive practices should not be encouraged and people should not look the other way just because it suits little ol’ you. But is it anti-competitive or just customers preferring Google? It's not their job to advertise for their competition. Sometimes you have to face the reality that nobody wants the product from you. Well, when they buy up the competition like they did with Waze, what else are you left with? Not saying I agree with Jazmac as I think he's being dramatic, but let's not play like Google is innocent either. I don't like Google's business practices overall, but in this case it seems like they either were forced or agreed to give a "space" to their competitors to advertise. The competitors made use of this space and after 2 years, it hasn't worked for them. As I said is that because Google was doing some behind the scenes stuff or did European consumers see those companies and say, yeah whatever Google what's the price. This is it for me as well. Have there been shady practices to get to where they are in the market? Sure, I have no doubt. But this doesn't sound like Google have been stifling them over the past years. It sounds more like the competitors saying, "after 2 years is everything looking better? No? Well it must be something that Google is doing!" rather than recognizing that in order to increase your userbase you need to offer something unique that other companies do not. If you're just going to be a copy of a service then why would I move? I asked myself the same question when Bing came out, and lo and behold I haven't switched my default search engine because nothing about Bing hooked me. It’s anti-competitive, not because it’s what’s people prefer, but because Google is allegedly still ranking it’s own price comparison services higher than competitors for no other reason than it is their own. When you practically control the search engine market, it becomes a problem. This in principle is no different than the antitrust issues with Windows and IE in the past, if you recall. The thing is, the damage is already done and it could take 10 plus years to reverse even with measures put into place to undo the damage. Google have a stranglehold on many areas that many people don't even realize there are alternatives to those services and that frame of thinking isn't easy to change unless Google really messes up. In any case, it's hard for smaller or mid size rivals to compete with the big boys when the big companies are using one market to monopolize another.
  20. What are you talking about? Netflix has a *ton* of programming in 4K - with Dolby Vision on top of that. Disney+, Hulu, FandangoNOW, VUDU, AppleTV, etc. all have 4K content. FOX has 4K NFL. While there is no 8K stuff available, the displays do a better job of presenting both HD & 4K material. The 8K being promoted here is for professionals who can capture raw master footage and downconvert to other formats with higher quality. Professionals dont capture photos on phones. Also, nobody has 8k screens
  21. Copernic

Postbox 7.0.9

Postbox 7.0.9 by Razvan Serea Postbox is a slick, modern-looking email client that provides a rich set of tools to help you get more from your messages. Postbox helps you make the most of your email, offering powerful new ways to find, use, and view email messages and content, organize your work life, and get stuff done. Postbox features include: All Your Accounts in One Place -- Postbox Account Groups let's you organize accounts into groups. Conversations Views β€” just like Gmail. Postbox Topics β€” this takes tagging to a whole new level. Great Gmail Support β€” labels, important, send, archive, shortcuts and the calendar! Cloud File Sharing add-on enables you to send links to your Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive files instead of sending the files themselves. Responses are pre-canned text/HTML snippets that can be reused within message replies. Social Media Integration β€” update your Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn status as well as auto-import profile photos for prettier email. RSS and Newsgroup Support Identities (also known as Aliases) Date, address, phone number, and package tracking number detection Full Suite of Keyboard Shortcuts Anti-Tracking -- To protect your privacy, Postbox 5 has a new Anti-Tracking feature that will alert you when tracking tools are used within a message. Includes 70 professionally written email responses that anyone can customize and use. Postbox now includes 25 Beautifully Designed Email Signaturesthat will present you in the best light possible. Access and manage POP and IMAP email accounts Dark Mode on Windows and macOS​​ ...and much, much more. Postbox 7.0.9 changelog: Updated Windows code signing certificate Updated the anti-tracking database with new image URLs to flag Fixed the appearance of notification bar buttons in certain themes Fixed styling of drag and drop actions in the Favorites Bar Download: Postbox 7.0.9 | 45.3 MB (Shareware) Links: Postbox Home Page | Postbox for macOS | Screenshot Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
  22. Weekend PC Game Deals: Choose your titles wisely by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe Weekend PC Game Deals is where the hottest gaming deals from all over the internet are gathered into one place, every week, for your consumption. So kick back, relax, and hold on to your wallets. Humble Monthly is no more, as Humble Choice has taken its place to be the newest rotating offer from the Humble store. Although this also refreshes every month, you get to find out what's in it right away instead of waiting until the end. The catch is that you can only choose a select amount of games to keep. See below for the games on offer this month, and we've attached store page links so you can find out more about them: Shadow of the Tomb Raider (Standard) Ancestor's Legacy Dead In Vinland Desert Child X-Morph: Defense Blasphemous Phantom Doctrine Horizon Chase Turbo Dark Future: Blood Red States Aegis Defenders You can pay $14.99 to grab three games from the 10 mentioned above, or drop $19.99 to claim nine of your choosing. There's a much better deal for those who are still subscribed to the classic Monthly Bundle though. They can keep paying the usual $12 to grab all of these games, skipping the choice part entirely, as long as the subscription is not canceled (pausing is still possible). Speaking of refreshes, Epic Games is back with another freebie you can grab from its store too, with Jotun Valhalla Edition now available, replacing Rayman Legends from last week. Described as an action-exploration game, Jotun tells the tale of a Viking warrior trying to enter Valhalla following an inglorious death by proving to the gods she is worthy. There are bosses to fight and puzzles to solve in this tAxing journey. Jotun Valhalla Edition will remain a freebie until December 12, which is when The Escapists will take its place on the Epic Games Store as the next giveaway. Free Events No free events were on Steam last week due to the autumn sale, but the store has made up for it this week with four of them. Ubisoft's open-world driving game The Crew 2 has rolled out another free event, giving you access to the entire map - a scaled-down version of the U.S. - and the base game experience until December 9. Joining it is Imperator: Rome, Paradox Interactive's newest grand strategy venture. Also free-to-play this weekend is the multiplayer survival game Miscreated, and Goat of Duty, a fast-paced arena shooter where everyone is a goat. Big Deals With most autumn deals now behind us, we should be going into a couple of slow weeks in the deals department before the winter sales take over. Still, we have gathered a bunch of highlights from the games on discount this weekend, catch them below: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – $39.99 on Battle.net Remnant: From the Ashes – $27.99 on Steam Imperator: Rome – $26.79 on Steam NieR:Automata Game of the YoRHa Edition – $26.79 on Steam They Are Billions – $23.99 on Steam Mortal Kombat 11 – $23.99 on GamesPlanet Barotrauma - Early Access – $19.79 on Steam Slay the Spire – $18.74 on Humble Store Vambrace: Cold Soul – $17.49 on Humble Store The Crew 2 – $14.99 on Steam Just Shapes & Beats – $14.99 on Steam Kingdom Come: Deliverance – $14.99 on Fanatical Dying Light – $13.59 on Steam Dragon Ball FighterZ – $12.99 on GamesPlanet Unrailed! - Early Access – $10.87 on Steam Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun – $9.99 on Steam Felix the Reaper – $9.99 on Steam Miscreated – $9.99 on Steam Tabletop Simulator – $9.99 on Humble Store Shenmue I & II – $8.56 on GamesPlanet Steep – $7.49 on Steam Witch It - Early Access – $7.49 on Steam Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth – $7.49 on Steam Adventures of Van Helsing Anthology – $7.49 on Steam The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Anthology – $7.49 on Steam Battle Chasers: Nightwar – $7.49 on Fanatical Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – $6.42 on GamesPlanet South Park: The Stick of Truth – $5.99 on Steam Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen – $5.99 on GamesPlanet Bridge Constructor Portal – $5.99 on Humble Store Chivalry: Complete Pack – $5.24 on Steam Dragon Age: Origins – $4.99 on Origin Dragon Age II – $4.99 on Origin Dragon Age: Inquisition – $4.99 on Origin Euro Truck Simulator 2 – $4.99 on Steam Daedalic Adventure Bundle – $3.99 on Steam Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition – $3.39 on Steam AER – $2.99 on Steam UNO – $2.99 on Humble Store STAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic – $2.49 on Fanatical Crazy Machines 3 – $1.49 on Steam Jotun: Valhalla Edition – $0 on Epic Store DRM-free Goodness And here are the games you can get completely DRM-free at a discount this weekend, with GOG putting up a space-themed sale: Children of Morta - $16.49 on GOG Deep Sky Derelicts - $13.99 on GOG Frostpunk - $13.49 on GOG X3: Terran War Pack - $9.99 on GOG Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines - $9.99 on GOG TimeShift - $9.99 on GOG Moonlighter - $7.99 on GOG Homeworld Remastered Collection - $6.99 on GOG The Inner World - $5.99 on GOG Freespace 2 - $4.99 on GOG Dead Space - $4.99 on GOG This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition - $4.99 on GOG SWAT 4: Gold Edition - $4.99 on GOG Geneforge Saga - $4.49 on GOG Avernum: The Complete Saga - $3.59 on GOG Star Trek: 25th Anniversary - $3.39 on GOG Star Trek: Judgment Rites - $3.39 on GOG Space Quest 1+2+3 - $2.49 on GOG Wing Commander 1+2 - $1.49 on GOG Wing Commander: Privateer - $1.49 on GOG Keep in mind that availability and pricing for some deals may vary depending on the region you're in. And that is it for our pick of this weekend's PC game deals folks, and hopefully, some of you have enough self-restraint to not add even more games to your growing backlogs this season. Of course, there is an enormous amount of more deals ready and waiting all over the internet if you comb through it hard enough, so keep your eyes open for those, and have a wonderful weekend.
  23. You mean people don't ever capture material and watch/show them on other screens?
  24. What are you talking about? Netflix has a *ton* of programming in 4K - with Dolby Vision on top of that. Disney+, Hulu, FandangoNOW, VUDU, AppleTV, etc. all have 4K content. FOX has 4K NFL. While there is no 8K stuff available, the displays do a better job of presenting both HD & 4K material. The 8K being promoted here is for professionals who can capture raw master footage and downconvert to other formats with higher quality.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?