All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. lulz, FUD. Try less then 1% across the board - https://images.anandtech.com/doci/13659/Smelt.png Source: https://www.anandtech.com/show...ltdown-hardware-mitigations FUD, that's not the old security fixes. Not the new ones coming up soon.
  3. Is that stock turbo freq or oc? And is that all core or just first core? Did you even read/understand the post, it's just a standard overclock which is achievable on a 9900K. The 9900KS is just a binned selection of 9900K's.
  4. Saif Iddin

My Pc wont start any more

i can't access any thing with the black screen i tried looking for the bios reset bottom on the mobo and did not find it can i reset the bios some other way ?
  5. Is that stock turbo freq or oc? And is that all core or just first core?
  6. Saif Iddin

GPU gtx 1060 CPU i5 4690 ram 8 GB as mother bord mentioned before black screen
  7. It looks like Office 2010 icons on Mac I don't get why they degraded Office icons to such extent. On one hand they tried to go for minimalism of the shape to absurd length, on the other hand they added shadows and different color shades, which makes it a total mess and big step backwards in every way.
  8. Elliot B.

150Mbps - 400Mbps

150 Mbps should be fine for you - upload speed depending.
  9. adrynalyne

The Boring Company

But...you were delusional per @DocM 🤣
  10. Mindovermaster

Packers legend Bart Starr dies at 85

Bart Starr, the first quarterback in history to win five National Football League championships and hero of the most memorable game in the storied history of the Green Bay Packers, died today in Birmingham, Ala. He had been in failing health since suffering a serious stroke in 2014. Starr, 85, played for the Packers from 1956 to 1971, and was beloved by fans of not only his generation, but also succeeding ones. Along with being a Pro Football Hall of Famer and among a small pantheon of Packers’ all-time greats, he was the franchise’s nonpareil role model in the eyes of many. Maybe the most popular player in Packers history, Starr will be eulogized for being a consummate professional, a Good Samaritan and an exemplary role model. “The Packers Family was saddened today to learn of the passing of Bart Starr,” said Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy. “A champion on and off the field, Bart epitomized class and was beloved by generations of Packers fans. A clutch player who led his team to five NFL titles, Bart could still fill Lambeau Field with electricity decades later during his many visits. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Cherry and the entire Starr family.” As a player, Starr will be remembered for being the only quarterback ever to lead his team to five NFL titles in a decade and for that frozen-in-time moment where he was lying face down under a pile of bodies in the south end zone of Lambeau Field, the hero of the Ice Bowl. To this day, a half-century later, Starr’s game-winning quarterback sneak in that Dec. 31, 1967, game remains the signature moment in Packers history and personified what the Packers franchise is all about: Perseverance against all odds and unmatched success among all NFL teams. Source: https://www.packers.com/news/packers-legend-bart-starr-dies-at-85?campaign=sf213335740_FB__sf213335740&sf213335740=1&fbclid=IwAR1MloO4WJKsS_J8FqltYaybaBqBsSVzr17achKGVmEZPPAAZR2cqExysGY
  11. MightyJordan

The Big Wrestling Thread!

First time in god knows how many years that I actually paid to watch a wrestling PPV, and it was worth every penny. We've definitely got a competition on our hands again! Here's the pre-show, in case you didn't see it...
  12. adrynalyne

150Mbps - 400Mbps

It happens to all of us
  13. wakjak

The Boring Company

Update: LOL.... Looks like they did indeed finish that running surface... 😂 https://jalopnik.com/elon-musk-says-hyperloop-tunnel-is-now-just-a-normal-1835024474 Well that turned out to be a colossal failure.
  14. Mindovermaster

150Mbps - 400Mbps

%@$#%@#% misread that, sorry....
  15. adrynalyne

150Mbps - 400Mbps

Nothing, reread what he said. It was nothing more than an example.
  16. adrynalyne

150Mbps - 400Mbps

I pay 65 a month for 1000/1000 😂
  17. bikeman25

150Mbps - 400Mbps

Currently using 250/20 Package from Xfinity, think provides enough bandwidth for our household of 10 devices, while If I could afford it, i'd probably go for Extreme 400, or Gigabit, but guess 250 is fine for our needs at this point. Overall happy with connection, though sometimes wish I had picked a little faster processor for PC in 2017, Intel I7 7700K versus 7700 that I ended up getting, but guess it's fine.
  18. Today
  19. Som

can you access the bios? if so just reset it to defaults, possible he just changed t he AHCI settings on the hard drive
  20. Mindovermaster

150Mbps - 400Mbps

What does a CPU have to do with internet speed? It all depends on what you are doing with it.
  21. Mindovermaster

I thought this forum/site was meant for people giving out their ideas... But do try his other stuff he added up there.
  22. George P

The Big Wrestling Thread!

The Brother vs Brother match was match of the night for me. Followed by the main event. The whole Dean Ambrose signing shouldn't have been too big of a shock because there was talk/rumor about him going to AEW once it was official that he was leaving WWE. I guess the timing was a surprise but hey, a big name, so you give them a big entrance. Overall it was a good show, some of the lesser important matches could've been shorter, but that's just my opinion. I hope this makes the WWE step up, or it could get ugly for them.
  23. False. https://www.microsoft.com/en-u...=PC_cat_cp1_laptops_1042019
  24. BOB - are you in North America? If so, what phones have all the features you want - yet are in even the 3a's price range - let alone that of the 3a XL? (That feature set sounds largely subjective (because you're used to having them, and don't want to do without them). I don't blame you for that - however, subjective IS subjective - and should not be confused with "objective" when it comes to any product (including a smartphone). While the Pixel camera is heavily bragged upon, I hardly use the camera on the smartphone I have; therefore, exactly what use is a better one personally to me? (From what I can see - none - which is why I have stated plainly that it is a non-issue.). One thing the Pixel 3a (and the 3a XL) is dinged for is the lack of wireless charging support. My current phone (Galaxy S7 Snapdragon) supports it, yet I have never used it, and have no wireless charging stations in the house. Therefore a non-issue. A major issue (for me) is the length and breadth of support - and the ONLY match - from anybody - on that front to a Pixel is from Apple - and it doesn't play down here in the sane end of pricing. Lastly - for the first time ever, you can take a Pixel to any cell provider in North America without a quibble. I'm not with a Big Four carrier - I'm on an MVNO - Tracfone, to be precise. Number of quibbles to take a Pixel 3a (or 3a XL) to Tracfone - the same number for BYOP in terms of any other phone - all of one (purchasing a triple-punch SIM kit and following the steps to migrate). I've done it before - and it's not hard at all, The reason I have to do it again is due to the different SIM size compared to my current phone (current size: micro-SM - Pixel 3a or Pixel 3a XL: nano-SIM) Hence a migration is in order. I don't even change towers (I use T-Mobile's towers now, and will stay on them afterward). Finally, you have the option of becoming a self-maintainer - building your own AOSP ROM yourself. That was possible with the Nexus - and is possible with the Pixels. The roadblock with previous Pixels was the lack of distribution of the phones themselves - with the 3a and 3a XL, that is officially a non-issue - and especially in North America. Being a self-maintainer is like being a micro-brewer: rather amusingly, the 3a XL makes the former cheaper than being a micro-brewer (which has not been true since the Nexus series).
  25. Known Issue......Windows 10 May 2019 Update will not install on my Hp Envy A10 Laptop. I get one of those vague, "Driver or Service" incompatibility errors. "As soon as this issue is resolved, you will receive update through Windows Update".......SMH.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?