All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The keyboard still isn't fixed. That’s a big issue for such a premium priced machine. It’s been what, three releases now that we have seen keyboard issues?
  3. All of this was worked out on Mac and iPhone years ago. I hope MS works it out for you guys because it‘s a killer feature to be able to do all this from the desktop and have it sync between all your devices.
  4. They've given me the Sims 2, 3 and 4. They just need to give away the original now.
  5. Did not have any issues at all, working great on my 3 desktops and 2 laptops.
  6. Problem I have with Hangouts is getting people to use Hangouts lol.
  7. The keyboard still isn't fixed. Was reading up on Roku devices and found this; just thought I'd share since I remembered your comment saying it still wasn't fixed, but maybe these changes will rectify some of the issues until the whole Macbook design is revamped (whenever that may be). https://www.tomsguide.com/us/m...ly-keyboard,news-30130.html
  8. Today
  9. Huawei was becoming the most growing and bestselling Brand; from 2012 = 27.2 million to 2018 = 200 million smartphones, as it was trumping way past the fruit, Trump had to thump them!
  10. am i missing out on anything? i haven't gotten the update to it yet, an im not in any rush to get it either.
  11. If you don't mind spending a couple bucks, Pulse SMS has worked extremely well for me. Doesn't do great with multiple phone numbers, but it's a champ at multiple devices and makes changing phones much easier too. I used MightyText for a few years but found it unreliable at actually sending. Not sponsored, swearsies! :-D
  12. It also blocks video ads that autoplay! https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/67.0/whatsnew/
  13. it's just another media player now; the online services are what was shutdown So may as well use windows media player, better software anyway. Not for touchscreens. i don't have a touchscreen running windows and I can not see myself ever doing so. Ok, i will reword what I said, , windows media player is a better software for me. I've had a windows 10 laptop with a touch screen for around 3 years now, once you get used to touching the screen you expect every laptop to have that ability. It can quickly become a habit. whoever touches my monitors, will loose a finger...
  14. I like the idea behind this, I just wish I could fit it into my workflow.
  15. A private jet produces 3 metric ton of carbon per fly. In comparison, 100 grams of plastic does nothing, it is a drop in the ocean. Lake malawi, the second most bio-diverse body of water on the earth after the oceans, is on track to be barren by 2050 due to plastic pollution. it IS literally a drop in the ocean. and because air travel sucks too doesn't mean this doesn't suck too. that's whataboutism, and it's nonsense. I worked for a mining operation. We tried to re-forest "near" of the mine, it was impossible, nobody growth it anymore. I swear, we tried it, we even cheated it cleaning the soil, and it worked for only a year. I worked really far from the mine but the dust, the damn dust was everywhere. Even the food tasted like dust. The life expectancy of a miner is 50 years, so most mines (at least the responsible ones) use robots. Yet, everything is polluted to the root. So if you talk about a disaster, then it is a disaster, and I worked in "good an honest" (if any) mining company, there are even worse than it, for example, Bauxite mines, and people use aluminum as a disposable way to keep food. Now, plastic is not resistant to salt water. Otherwise, we would be able to build a ship made of plastic. Of course, we don't want to toss the trash in the sea but we should look at the real source of the problem.
  16. wernercd

The Sims 4 is free to claim on Origin for seven days

Free... but then you have to install Origin... ew...
  17. Yesterday
  18. UNESCO Heritage Sites should have military protection, esp if the taliban are destroying history they don’t agree with. how you send military to protect something to a hostile country where most of the civilian population will try to attack you?
  19. Where the hell did you read that law? Any company that needs to open backdoors to any government is doomed since no one in their right mind would buy these products. The law only stipulated that when required, they need to give the government's security services insight into the source code, but not to create backdoors, so stop spreading false information. "There is no way Huawei can resist any order from the (People's Republic of China) Government or the Chinese Communist Party to do its bidding in any context, commercial or otherwise."-Jerome Cohen, NYU professor, adjunct senior fellow at Council on Foreign Relations or ask the Dutch. Chinese telecoms equipment maker Huawei has a hidden “backdoor” on the network of a major Dutch telecoms firm, making it possible to access customer data, newspaper De Volkskrant said on Thursday, citing unidentified intelligence sources.
  20. Morisato

Huawei's laptops disappear from the Microsoft Store

In the end you either support western countries to spy on you or the commies. You can then tell who are the commie supporters and future traitors if any side enables their secret backdoor programs.
  21. A private jet produces 3 metric ton of carbon per fly. In comparison, 100 grams of plastic does nothing, it is a drop in the ocean. Lake malawi, the second most bio-diverse body of water on the earth after the oceans, is on track to be barren by 2050 due to plastic pollution. it IS literally a drop in the ocean. and because air travel sucks too doesn't mean this doesn't suck too. that's whataboutism, and it's nonsense.
  22. Guess i'll give it another shot. But still not as great as hangouts, i'm still sol sending SMS from my tablet.
  23. This isn't a Cumulative update, this is a Feature update. ok, well I guess it's not available to "seekers" then. they really shouldn't announce this stuff if it isn't going to be available right away. it is available, just not in your region yet
  24. Its already been modified to run on Windows Home unofficially. Check tenforums tutorial.
  25. it's just another media player now; the online services are what was shutdown So may as well use windows media player, better software anyway. Not for touchscreens. That's the problem, Groove is designed for touchscreens. The application itself lacks many features. There's still no way of dragging and dropping audio files and enqueuing. Even Winamp 1 from 1997 is far more advanced than Groove.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?