All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. WindowsPhone

Microsoft Edge 124 is now available in the Stable Channel

Using it more than 12 hours, no issues here.
  3. Copernic

MediaInfo 24.04

MediaInfo 24.04 by Razvan Serea  MediaInfo supplies technical and tag information about a video or audio file. MediaInfo provides details about a both video and audio details, including tag information. Links are provided to Web locations for download of most video codecs and applications. File data is exportable in a variety of formats including CSV, text and HTML. What can I do with it? Read many video and audio file formats Different methods of viewing information (text, sheet, tree, HTML...) You can customize these views Exporting information as text, CSV, HTML... Graphical Interface, or Command Line, or DLL Integration with MS-Windows shell (drag 'n' drop, and Context menu) Internationalization: any language display on any version of your Operating System Localization capability (but volunteers needed) What information can I get from MediaInfo? General: title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration... Video: codec, aspect, fps, bitrate... Audio: codec, sample rate, channels, language, bitrate... Text: language of subtitle Chapters: number of chapters, list of chapters What format (container) does MediaInfo support? Video: MKV, OGM, AVI, DivX, WMV, QuickTime, Real, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVD (VOB)... (Codecs: DivX, XviD, MSMPEG4, ASP, H.264, AVC...) Audio: OGG, MP3, WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, AU, AIFF... Subtitles: SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI... MediaInfo Portable 24.04 changelog: ADM: more AdvSS Emission profile checks AC-3 & Dolby E: more AC-3 metadata readouts AV1: support of chroma_sample_position I1999, WAV: support of BS.2088 BW64 chunkId I2008, Wavpack: support of DSD I1882, CEA-608/708: options for ignoring command only streams I1990, FLV: support of enhanced RTMP WAV: fix support of 4+ GB ADM I2005, WavPack: fix duration with small files I2009, IVF: fix division by zero with buggy files Download: MediaInfo 24.04 | 6.3 MB (Open Source) Download: Portable MediaInfo (64-bit) | 5.1 MB Download: Portable MediaInfo (32-bit) | 3.5 MB View: MediaInfo Homepage | Other Operating Systems Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
  4. The Fallout TV show is officially getting a second season, confirms Amazon by John Callaham While things were already looking good for the recently launched first season of the Fallout live-action TV series to be renewed, it became official late on Thursday. Amazon Prime Video has confirmed that a second season of the show, based on the post-apocalypse RPG series, is in the works. Amazon Prime Video made the announcement for Season 2 on the show's official X (formerly Twitter) page. Wouldn't want to keep you on the edge of your seat, now, would we? See you back in the Wasteland for SEASON 2. pic.twitter.com/ULs6DEPHDW — FALLOUT⚡️ (@falloutonprime) April 18, 2024 Chances were very good the show would get some new episodes. One of them is that the reviews for the series have been very positive from both critics and viewers. Also, according to Deadline, the show is now in the top three most-watched shows ever on Amazon Prime Video, and had the biggest global audience for the streaming service since The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power debuted in September 2022. More telling was the fact that Amazon Prime Video had already secured a $25 million tax credit from the government of California so Fallout could film in and around Los Angeles for its second season if it got renewed. The owners of the game franchise, Bethesda Softworks and Microsoft, are also likely happy with this news. It temporarily cut prices on the previous games in the Fallout franchise to help promote the TV series. As a result, the games are not only selling well, but they are also getting big boosts in concurrent player counts on Steam. Exactly when filming will begin on Season 2 is still something of a mystery for now. However, people who have binge-watched the first season might have a good idea of where at least part of Season 2 will be set.
  5. Today
  6. To be fair, home streaming servers are never going to be a mainstream thing. If "most people" you know are setting up a NAS, then you live in a very niche world. And I say that as someone who runs Plex on a home NAS.
  7. Michael Scrip

Politically funny images of the World

Transcript from Trump Rally last weekend... I think he needs help... 🤣
  8. Such a shame, no one deserves getting their work stolen.
  9. I'm already planning a new PC build, so I might be switching over to Linux. Linux is trash...LLT
  10. Copernic

Bandicam 7.1.1.2158

Bandicam 7.1.1.2158 by Razvan Serea Bandicam is a high performance Game Recorder, Video Capture, and Desktop Screen Capture program. It's high quality and the recorded file size is extremely smaller than other software. Furthermore, Bandicam minimizes the CPU usage, it will allow a streaming video to be captured in a low-grade computer. Bandicam supports AVI 2.0 OpenDML extensions, so the maximum clip size is unlimited as long as the HDD available. The most advanced PC screen and game recording software The Bandicam program makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or on a program that uses the DirectX/OpenGL/Vulkan graphic technologies. Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions. Video-recording of games and streaming videos Recording of games, webcam, HDMI and your PC screen Record 4K Ultra HD resolution and capture up to 120 FPS H.264, Xvid, MPEG-4/1 and MJPEG video codec support AAC, PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support AVI/MP4 media format support Image-capturing of games and streaming videos BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support Continuous image capturing Frame rate control (FPS management) FPS overlay (Show FPS) FPS limit Improved recording performance by using a hardware-accelerated H.264 encoder Bandicam provides hardware accelerated h.264 encoder Nvidia® CUDA/NVENC H.264 encoder Intel® Quick Sync video H.264 encoder AMD APP H.264 encoder Key features of Bandicam: Bandicam supports almost all of the Fraps' functions (Fraps Alternative, Better than Fraps®) The recoded file size is much smaller than other software (Bandicam compresses the video when recording) You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting (720p/1080p full HD video can be made) You can record over 24 hours without stopping (Auto Complete Recording function can be used) You can record video at resolutions up to 2560*1600 in high quality Bandicam has less lag than other recording software (It uses much lower CPU/GPU/HDD usage) Bandicam 7.1.1.2158 changelog: Added the video rotation feature in the webcam overlay menu. Added the video rotation feature in Device Recording Mode. You can now re-select the recording area by pressing the right mouse button while selecting the screen recording area. The maximum number of characters in the blocked process list has increased from 519 to 779 characters. Bugs fixed The hooking blocking process list could not be saved under certain conditions. Other minor bugs have been fixed. Download: Bandicam 7.1.1.2158 | 31.5 MB (Shareware) View: Bandicam Home Page Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
  11. margrave

Politically funny images of the World

Awesome. Must have been something my end. My bad.
  12. Yesterday
  13. I don't believe that at all. They raised rates and many left so they may have lost more than they gained and not giving that number.
  14. Unfortunately, this is just a user-modified photo. Looks like it is an enhanced version of the wallpaper shown on the laptop taken from the render. If you look closely you can see the line implemented to simulate screen glare. "As you can see in the image below, extracted and upscaled by Windows Latest, the next Copilot wallpaper includes a broader range of colors, specifically the colors associated with Copilot, which are greens, blues, purples, and hints of other vibrant hues."
  15. I got the idea from signing into Windows with my @live.com account on a Home SKU, friend.
  16. He did answer your question. He has no objection to having a MS account, but using it to log into a computer where you don't intend to sync it with other computers on that account is unnecessary. What aren't you getting about that?
  17. Maybe with a corporate managed account, but not with a simple live.com account. I'm not sure where you got that idea from.
  1. Load more activity