All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Pishaw

Windows 10 1903 not available

I don't know about old... this is a Dell Studio from like 2008 that came with Vista SP1, and it runs 1903 fine. As far as the driver thing goes, I haven't had to manually update a driver since Win 7. You could just download an ISO. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
  3. ROLNSLO

GIVEAWAY: Win a Huawei MateBook 13 (U.S. only)

Small and lightweight with a great screen, I'd take a Huawei Matebook13 over a MacBook Air anyday!
  4. considering the current mess of them, some dating back decades this is a big thing for Microsoft. They should really design a theme engine so the user can quickly and easily apply packs if they so wish. this was their original intention back during XP early development; I don't know why they decided to lock it down in the end.
  5. kopsarchidis

The new Windows Terminal has a new Fluent Design icon

considering the current mess of them, some dating back decades this is a big thing for Microsoft. They should really design a theme engine so the user can quickly and easily apply packs if they so wish. Once upon a time in an OS far away... https://i.imgur.com/7Ik8hfB.png How I miss these years! Computing was far too simpler!
  6. @Daniel F.is this thread even at all possible to clean, we seem to have a SERIOUS communication breakdown with the OP understanding what EVERY F..king BODY have said.
  7. Ever seen the Euro/American Truck Simulator series? Not my thing to play except my son and I have strangely been watching videos on it lately, and we're hooked. Is watching videos of a SIM worse than playing?
  8. Today
  9. commapen

I really like the screen on this laptop.
  10. What do you mean exactly? The default new tab page stays light. This was also a problem on old Edge so I don't expect it to be fixed soon.
  11. this is awesome! i always wanted a phone with no front camera to save the space, so this is perfect...
  12. Its definitely more than that, but since i can tell you are biased I wont delve any further.
  13. goretsky

Diskeeper 18 Professional 20.0.1300

Hello, For anyone wondering, Condusiv Technologies Corporation was formerly known as Diskeeper Corporation, which in turn, was formerly known as Executive Software International, Inc. Some interesting information about the company across its thirty-eight-year-long history can be found in their Wikipedia article at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condusiv_Technologies. Regards, Aryeh Goretsky
  14. As much as they see other Chromium based browsers as such.
  15. Because mobile data is still expensive AF? idk where you live, but, where i live 1 sms is 30 euro cent, for 1 euro you can get 100 MB data plan here, that's 1000s of sms. Are you saying SMS or DATA is more expensive where you live? In your example, SMS is crazy expensive (3.3 SMS per 1 Euro [SMS stream] versus 1000s of SMS per 1 Euro [DATA stream]).
  16. matthiew

Google denies scraping content from lyrics website

Google is saying that they didn't steal the content, but they are clearly using stolen content. Google has a responsibility to ensure that the content they publish is obtained legally. A third party being involved does not absolve Google of this copyright violation.
  17. freshlawn2019

I want to win a MateBook 13 because I need a computer. Thanks for the giveaway!
  18. MS was aware of that issue and said a fix was on the way. There were a couple of workarounds, one that worked for me. Oh and it wasn't just an external hard drive, it could have been an internal device connected to USB pins on the motherboard or in my case because I had a particular anti-cheat software installed from a game. Once I removed it, 1903 installed.
  19. The latest Edge Canary build includes some dark mode improvements by João Carrasqueira Microsoft's Chromium-based Edge inherited a lot of features and capabilities we know from the Google Chrome browser, but in some ways, it's still trying to take back some of those in previous versions of Edge. Dark mode, for example, is still under work, as Microsoft has promised that it will bring it to every section of the browser settings. Luckily, if you're in the Canary channel, you should be one step closer to the final look of dark mode in the Chromium-based Edge. Today, Microsoft rolled out build 77.0.195.0 to Insiders in this channel, and as promised, every page in the browser's settings now displays a dark theme. This includes not only every sub-section of the settings, but also favorites management, history, and downloads. At first glance, nothing seems to be terribly wrong with the implementation of the dark theme, and the new look should come to those in the Dev channel with next week's build. With this added improvement, plus the fact that the browser is now available to try on Windows 7, 8, and 8.1, Microsoft is inching ever closer to its desired quality standards so that the Beta channel can go live. It's worth pointing out that the Edge Beta leaked over a month ago, and it's been getting weekly updates, similarly to the Dev version.
  20. Yesterday
  21. True, but this isn't the edge that was released on Win10 exclusively that version is on its death bed.
  22. Thanks for the info! The door is that --> way. Exactly. Idk why he wastes his time commenting BS on every story
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?