All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I'm still using a Razer Mamba 2012 from... 2012... even the battery continues to have enough longevity for gaming sessions.
  3. ChromeOS can now be used to open and edit Microsoft 365 files directly on Chromebooks by John Callaham In January 2023, Google announced that it was working on a new feature for ChromeOS. It would allow Microsoft 365 apps like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to be edited directly in the OS via the Chromebook's Files app. At the time, Google said this feature would roll out later in 2023. 2023 came and went without this promised addition to Chromebooks. Today, over a year after it was first announced, Google said this feature is now rolling out on ChromeOS. Today's blog post reveals how this new functionality will work: When you get access, you can just open an Office file then choose to open it in the Microsoft 365 app when prompted. From there you’ll be guided through a one-time setup experience to install the app and connect Microsoft OneDrive to the Chromebook Files app. That’s it! We’ll remember your preference and you’ll have quick and easy access to your files. You can try it today (if you haven’t already) – just search for and enable the “#upload-office-to-cloud” flag. This could be a huge improvement for Chromebook users who may have wanted to use Microsoft 365 apps but previously had to launch the Chrome web browser to access those apps. Integrating them more directly in ChromeOS could lead to more use of those apps versus the previous method. The blog post says that Google has just started rolling out this feature so if you use a Chromebook and don't see this integration, you might have to wait up to a few weeks longer to get it on your device. Oddly enough, another third-party company, Dropbox, just announced today it would add some more direct Microsoft 365 integration features as well. Specifically, it can now support real-time co-authoring inside Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps while the files themselves are stored on Dropbox cloud storage accounts.
  4. The money spent on Ukraine is to prevent Russia from annexing whatever nation it wants, which is in the interest of Americans. Also, please show us how Biden is spending money on illegal immigrants. In addition, the US House (currently under the control of Republicans) must approve spending, so if there is any money being spent on illegal immigrants (which there isn't) would need to be passed by them.
  5. I'd just update from the UEFI screens personally. Even then ASUS often has problems reading the file unless it's in specific locations, which is wonky when it's the same file either way.
  6. Today
  7. If only the Biden admin would actually spend a bigger chunk of their money tree on this country... You know, the ones that matter and pay the taxes. But no, he'd rather spend hundreds of billions on the useless wars and illegal immigrants. Since he doesn't have much success to campaign on, I guess he feels the need to throw some table scraps at a US technology. It's better than nothing, but still pathetic that the $11 billion is 1% compared to the money he's blowing annually on the illegals...
  8. Yesterday
  9. Nice story! How things change, right? This announcement helps the stock of both companies. KO moving to a leading world class cloud services platform + imbued with and leveraging the buzzword of the century (AI), and MSFT getting a massive contract with a world class client. It's all smiles. Absolutely. KO was always so slow to make decisions when I was there, it was frustrating. I'm glad they are moving to something like Azure. I like Azure, but the big three are all doing good stuff. I think Azure makes a lot of sense given office integration for a lot of folks, but its not a requirement.
  10. oh now I know you. you are one of those gems that wear multi color rainbow clothes and regardless of your gender would still go to opposite genders bathrooms and cause controversy. please dont say your a man that wears a pink bra and red panties. please........ lol You didn't answer a single question. Oh hey, look everyone. Another Biden hate post from the usual suspect who apparently knows nothing about the billions Biden delivered for the Infrastructure Policy...remember, the policy Trump promised but never delivered on like pretty much all of his fake claims. Btw, we're still waiting on the Trump health care policy. I have no idea how @A Real American's posts are allowed to stand...unless of course they drive engagement to Neowin therefore raising revenue. BTW, "Samsung’s also getting billions for US chip production. The $280 billion package linked to the 2022 Chips and Science Act — which has already earmarked up to $8.5b for Intel and $6.6b for TSMC — has now allocated up to $6.4b for Samsung to expand chipmaking efforts in Texas with two new facilities for research and packaging. Samsung will in turn invest roughly $45b in its Texas facilities over the next decade. US to award Samsung $6.4 bln in grants for Texas chip production complex" Your feeble attack doesn't change anything. Why won't you answer questions?
  11. oh now I know you. you are one of those gems that wear multi color rainbow clothes and regardless of your gender would still go to opposite genders bathrooms and cause controversy. please dont say your a man that wears a pink bra and red panties. please........ lol
  12. I recently read this article from Tom's hardware: https://www.tomshardware.com/s...e42-or-the-os-will-not-boot -and read this part: "Bob Pony re-affirms that SSE4.2 specifically is required, this means that any older CPUs such as AMD's Barcelona chips that only go up to SSE4a won't work (through Windows 11 modding)." anyone willing to test this on some old AMD processors like AMD Barcelona?
  13. It really needs better Windows support though (I use a GPD Win 4). ARMoni helps, but Nebula for Windows sucks ass (especially compared to the Mac version). I like mine, but they aren't useful for anything beyond giving you a big screen. The Beam adds a ton of lag also when you are projecting a screen through it also. Different use case, but damn expensive for what you get from them really. I haven't used any software yet. I haven't used the Beam. I just plug the USB Type C cable to my Surface Pro 9 and it's just so sharp and fast. No lag. Also my phone and ROG Ally.
  14. Exactly today I imaged a computer with Windows 11, and sat and sat waiting for the April update to install as well as a .NET update. It took forever, and the task manager was showing about 10% CPU usage most of the time.
  15. Support your own people FIRST. You know what no more replies from me. Just watch tis the Nov....... Trump in Office lol he's going to kick the dementia and gayness out of libtards Ok, you post nonsensical gibberish then run away. Well, that is typical maga. What about your maga mate in @deadonthedancefloor? Why has that one run away? No more response from you. Of course not, maga always run away from the light. Bye coward.
  16. Except that the problem exists in Windows 11 also, and I'll bet it will exist in Windows 12 as well. I don't have anything close to what I described above happening on my Windows 11 boxes. No comparison at all.
  17. Well I guess it's just a coincidence that Israel is the biggest recipient of money and military equipment from the United States. And a coincidence that many states have laws prohibiting government contractors from boycotting Israel (even though it's perfectly fine for them to boycott other states). And a coincidence that in the face of 30,000+ people slaughtered by the Israeli government, our politicians continue to march out like windup dolls voicing their support for Israel and send billions more. The reason this latest aid package took a while was because of the controversy involving the war in Ukraine and the lack of border security (which themselves are both entirely different rabbit holes). The delay was CERTAINLY not because of any significant opposition to Israel. Besides, all this time we've still been sending weapons and military equipment to Israel without any new congressional approval.
  18. Support your own people FIRST. You know what no more replies from me. Just watch tis the Nov....... Trump in Office lol he's going to kick the dementia and gayness out of libtards
  19. Jumping Jacinta

The official Funny Pictures thread

You criticized @margrave for not posting a picture yet you're now putting up posts without pictures. That makes you a hypocrite. Start posting pictures like you expect others to do and then I may respond to your other points.
  20. Som

The official Funny Pictures thread

You alright? Why such hostility. I didn't find anything objectionable. I didn't find It funny. Not finding something funny doesn't equal I hate it, seriously, it's not worth delving into this anymore. I didn't say you couldn't find It funny or anyone else. It was a single sentence and you've made such a big deal about it. Wasn't even directed at you. But no you're right, nobody should ever express their opinions about anything less we offend their delicate sensibilities. Clucking bell
  21. Except that the problem exists in Windows 11 also, and I'll bet it will exist in Windows 12 as well.
  1. Load more activity