The Dark Knight XBOX 360

xboxConsolesdominosXboxDarkKnight.jpg

If you didn?t know by now, The Dark Knight (movie) will be coming to theaters near you very soon with advertisements for this promising movie popping up almost anywhere. The people over at Microsoft and Domino?s have teamed up for a upcoming giveaway know as "Cards Tell the Tale". An instant win promotion that pits you against The Joker for the chance to win one of two limited-edition The Dark Knight themed Xbox 360 consoles and many other great prizes.

The contest will start 7.7.08, in order to win you?ll need to buy the Limited Edition Gotham City Pizza (50% more pepperoni for $9.99) or The Dark Knight Deal (Gotham City Pizza plus 10-piece wings and a side of bread for $19.99). And here?s the cool part of this deal. You could have a chance to win $10K delivered to your door. Now how cool is that!

While one console is darker than the other it is safe to say that the want appeal is very big no matter which one you can get you hands on.

Source

ok themed xbox's for the new movie.. I get that... when there's a game to go along with it. Where's Dark Knight the video game?????

ok themed xbox's for the new movie.. I get that... when there's a game to go along with it. Where's Dark Knight the video game?????

Movie licensed games are only put together in the upcoming weeks to their corresponding movie, didn't you know :p

Well at least that's how they play

:shifty:

In all seriousness, there is a Lego Batman game coming out. Not quite The Dark Knight though :p

Forgot all about the GTA4 SE, that was damn nice too :yes:

gta4xbox360_big.jpg

Shame no-one had an actual chance of getting one if i remembered correctly! Unlike the Halo 3/Simpson's one!

Shame no-one had an actual chance of getting one if i remembered correctly! Unlike the Halo 3/Simpson's one!

Yeah it was the prize in a competition. As was the PGR3 console.

I think there is one being worked on I can't remember where i read that or whom was supposed to be working on it. But I wished they make a good Batman game.