ATi Catalyst 4.2

Has it been a month already? The Ati Catalyst suite has been updated with the release of version 4.2

ATI CATALYST drivers provide fully qualified display support for Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004 systems with Radeon display cards, but requires a special version of ATI's Video Capture (WDM) drivers for Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004 systems with All-in-Wonder boards, which will be provided by your computer manufacturer.

View: Release Notes

Download: Cataylst 4.2 For WindowsXP

Download: Download for other operating systems

Source: NTFS

awww my favourite!

Direct3D Setting Enhancement

Previous versions of the ATI display driver required the monitor going blank for up to 8 seconds when applying Direct3D settings. The latest ATI software driver for the RADEON? 9500 and higher class of products now allows for the Direct3D setting to be applied without the monitor's display going blank.

that black flash was annoyin:D:D

Not a gatecrasher fan?

I was actually going to be the gatecrasher forum administrator, but the gatecrasher staff are so unorganised that I actually didn't get to do anything in the 2 weeks I spent offering my services. Now have a job so bugger em. Not been to Gatecrasher for 19 months now, tho I am going to Sheffield at the end of the month to see some old uni mates.

Not a gatecrasher fan?

<<< At Sheffield Uni

<<< Works For Kingdom Nightclub

<<< Own's Gatecrasherone.co.uk

:no: Gatecrasher and me.... Don't get along

:D Leebobs

well I own gatecrasher.org

i was at hallam, worked for the leadmill..

GatecrasherOne was The Republic back in my day.

Notice they only enhance the perfomance of common benchmark programs... what about others?!? :(

Gatecrasher is a club in the mighty city of Sheffield (UK)

GatecrasherOne was The Republic back in my day.

Yeah it was for me as well, then it got "Referbished" and they stole my DJ name :no: Nice web site you have BTW

Notice they only enhance the perfomance of common benchmark programs... what about others?!? :(

actually i wouldnt call a 2% increase any noticible difference.

are you finding you need a performance increase with your card? mine seems to chew everything up and spit them out lol