LSN Messenger

To prevent confusion, this software is for Windows. Though I have had many requests to make a Mac version, Would Mac users use it ?

I have been working on this project day and night, since mid July 2004. I hade made various releases; the project is still at its alpha stage. I?m working on a beta release that supports Display Pictures and Custom Emoticons. An earlier alpha release demonstrated DP's I will post. Builds (X3 ++) also supports HTML messaging, and sports the beautiful MacOS UI. It will be completely PNG skinable when I finish. It?s protocol is MSNP9/10 based at present. I am hoping to soon implement other protocols such as OSCAR and Yahoo!

[Alpha Build r4.0a]

Install instructions; if you have a firewall, you will need to have the following ports open; 6891 to receive P2P files. Otherwise you may find receiving files very slow. LSN messenger will listen on this port, when it tries to receive files.

Server receiving of files is now enab:)d :) ; I strongly recommend a real-time virus scanner; I will not be held responsible for any files your contacts may send you. [LSN will automatically accept all files]

Download Detail:

Mirror 02

Download Latest[/b]

This is a index of the previous released builds of Lmsger

Older Builds[/i]

Screenshots:

alpha39a.PNG

Lee Matthew Chantrey.

Replace " LSN " with "@"; littlelee LSN hotmail.co.uk.

Edited by LeeC1987

i have a feelin like thats some virus or soemthign cuz its his first post and he hasnt answered or posted ne screenshot...hmmmm :unsure: :ermm:

Get this when i try to expand the program. Also get problem when selecting a name to talk to.

Get this when i try to expand the program.

585504531[/snapback]

he he :) thats why i say alpha lots. Though il fix that one quickish, i didnt expect such a rapid responce. Thanks.