Red Alert 2 Remix

Hey, I'm starting a total remake of Red Alert 2 with some new Imrovments, Introducing Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2: Remix, a total remake of Red Alert 2/Yuri's Revenge, and you get some new improvments to the Red Alert Universe, For Instance, You can now use the general points system for upgrades for your units, And the old C&C building technicque is there, Now the Bottom Interface can offer more for options, and now you press the expand button on the right to bring up the build menu and choose your building, I'm not sure if there going to be walls, But more ideas will come, There will be a diffrent interface for Yuri and there are not going to be alternate nations, Instead, all of the nations technoligies will be in your fingertips.

To make this dream a reality, We need people, Really good People, Sign up now with the defenition of your position you want to be hired in, With me as your leader, I'll show you can do It right and perfect.

I garuntee it's not gonna happen.

Don't you mean Guarantee? :laugh:

Besides, he might have it up and running pretty soon. I'd like to see it but in all honesty. Not with the Generals engine. =/

It's kind of like that, But now It's drasticly improved to give you a better experience and a much tighter story, It's going to be more of a sequal, Than a cheap knockoff to the Red Alert Universe, There will be Remastered Briefing Scenes with CGI Charaters and remastered CGI sets, Here's what C&C Generals, and Zero Hour did, During the Videos when you load up a singleplayer load game, It plays the video and makes the load times slightly longer, When loading up a skirmish map, It just takes seconds, The reason is that the bar has to wait for the movie to finish, Then load up, One of the few things we are doing, Is making the video play while it loads, The load times will depend on the lengh of the movie. Heres what were doing to Naval Combat, In My Opinion, Naval Combat was usless, I never used it in RA2, I am so glad Generals left it out. But we want to make it excactly the same, We are adding Naval Combat to the mod, To do that, We are getting heavy coders to do the naval combat part of the game. and make it accurate, and also to make it more assecable, Engineers will not be sacrificed, But now can capture buildings, fix buildings, and fix bridges without being sacrificed, Here's how it will work, The capture building and fix buildings will work the sameway as Generals/Zero Hour, and here's how you fix briges, The huts will be the same as in RA2, Now the engineer can enter the hut and repair the bridges. But in Generals, It takes time. There's more, But I don't want to rant on.

P.S. We need a logo, Somthing like the Generals Logo, the Red Alert 2 Style of logo and Rap Style mixed together, We need you to create a logo that fit's this mod, Here's the link to the Generals Logo.

C&C Generals Logo

You must have photoshop to download this file.

Edited by SU182

Have you got everything set..Coders, workers etc...

This sounds like a huge feat..

Btw, why the bump..Maybe not everyone is interested...

I'd wait a while. EA is rumoured to have a new Red Alert Game in development. Although a few things have happened since then (December). They said there would be an announcement in the Summer.

Here's the reason for the bump, The topic just stay where it was, I used quick reply to type this, And it stayed where it was.

P.S. Oh you were talking the 2 Red Alert 1 mods being developed for Generals, This is a Red Alert 2 mod for Generals. Now you see???

I forgot to post this but, I am now hiring people for this mod, The following positions available are,

Modeler

UV Mapper

Skinner

AI coder

INI coder

2D graphics

3D graphics

Video production

Concept artist

Building modeler

Infantry animator

Voice Actor

Tutorial Writer

Website & Flash Designer

If anyone in this forum knows how to do this, Please post your Username, The Following Position and an image of your work, Togheter we can lift this mod off the ground.

Hello???

586087090[/snapback]

Hi :)

cool... but... i wont say anything, good luck (Y)

you'll need it

Now when you say Video Production, what do you mean?...making Promo videos and such?..I can do that

I have a lot of experience working with Sony Vegas, I'm also a ex-Preimer user, so if promo videos and such is what you need, than you can contact me.

Also, I can write walkthroughs and such...what else can I say?...I speak english?...:p

Dark Kyuubi

• 2 weeks later...
Now when you say Video Production, what do you mean?...making Promo videos and such?..I can do that

I have a lot of experience working with Sony Vegas, I'm also a ex-Preimer user, so if promo videos and such is what you need, than you can contact me.

Also, I can write walkthroughs and such...what else can I say?...I speak english?...:p

Dark Kyuubi

586135132[/snapback]

Well Video Production consists of making promo videos and the remastered CGI scenes, Hell, Your Hired, dark kyuubi.